• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4 Graphicated Graphix - Request Thread

CT Styles

*Championship*
Name of Belt: CWA Championship
Color(s): Gold and anything else
Size: A good size not too small
Example(s): Any Championship
Explain what Championship should look like (be specific): To be honest I'm not too fussed what it looks like just what ever you think is best, what ever you come up with I will use.

Thanks, DX Degenerate

C4

Show Name: Unbreakable (Use the Unbreakable logo on the poster on my sig)

*Colors to use in Background: Blue and Black

*Theme: Blue

Text Font: What suits best

Size: Regular match pic

Matches for my PPV (I know you only accept 6 matches, but I have 7, so please try to make an exception)

Wrestlers: Edge, Randy Orton
Text: BTW World Heavyweight Title, down of it, Edge vs Randy Orton
Anything Else: Edge holding the WHC

Wrestlers: Goldberg, Brock Lesnar
Text: I Quit Match, Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar

Wrestlers: Ken Kennedy, Samoa Joe
Text: Ambulance Match, Mr. Kenedy vs Samoa Joe
Anything Else: An ambulance shaded in the back

Wrestlers: Mark Henry, Judas Mesias
Text: Mark Henry vs Messiah

Wrestlers: Chris Jericho, Muhammed Hassan
Text: Chris Jericho vs Muhammed Hassan

Wrestlers: MVP, Jeff Hardy, Elijah Burke
Text: BTW Extreme Title Match, MVP and Jeff Hardy vs Elijah Burke

Wrestlers: CM Punk, Colt Cabana, Triple H, Christian Cage
Text: BTW Tag Team Title Match, CM Punk and Colt Cabana vs Triple H and Christian Cage

I would need good PSD's/Cutouts of the Red ones because I can't find them anywhere, so give me those and your pictures are complete...

KingRKO121

Show Name: Survivor Series ( 2007 logo)

*Colors to use in Background: Black, white, and gold

*Theme: Gold

Text Font: Best

Size: Regular match pic

Matches for my PPV

Wrestlers: Undertaker vs Finlay
Text: World Heavyweight Championship Match
Anything Else: Undertaker holding the WHC

Wrestlers: Orton, Umaga, Kennedy and Carlito vs Lashley, Jeff Hardy, and DX
Text: classic survivor series tag match for control of Raw
anything else: DX with DX shirts and have Umaga w/ ic title and Orton with wwe title

Wrestlers: Batista, Kane, Mysterio, & Matt Hardy vs JBL, MVP, Khali, and Mark Henry
Text: Team Batista vs Team JBL
Anything Else: MVP w/ tag and us belt. Matt w/ tag belt

Wrestlers: CM Punk vs Kevin Thorn
Text: ECW Championship Match
Anything else: Punk with belt

Wrestlers: RVD, Sabu, Dreamer, and Balls vs Miz, Morrison, Big Daddy V, and Burke
Text: Originals vs The New ECW

Wrestlers: Cade and Murdoch vs Cody Rhodes and Dusty Rhodes
Text: Father and Son team for the Tag Championships
Anything else: Murdoch and Cade w/ belts

if you can do this i will jizz my pants thank you so much

C4

KingRKO I can't find the PSD of Undertaker with the World Heavyweight Championship, but I have another PSD of Undertaker without the belt will that work? And other pictures also, the MVP one and Hardy, I can place the Tag Team Championship belts below their name and the World Championship below Undertaker if you want to, but I can't have them with their belts just alone.. And CMS your pictures will be posted soon in a day or something since photobucket was down the other day.

KingRKO121

Use this for the Undertaker image

Matt Hardy but MVP isn't looking so maybe u can do something else I will keep looking for MVP

anything else you need me to find? BTW Thanks again. Do you know when this will be done? no rush

C4

Here you go CMS:

Mr Kennedy vs. Samoa Joe - Ambulance Match

btw3.jpg

Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar - IQuit Match

BTW2-2.jpg

Edge vs. Randy Orton - World Championship

BTW1-3.jpg

Hardy vs. MVP vs. Burke - Extreme Championship

btw6.jpg

Cage/HHH vs. Punk/Cabana - Tag Team Championships

btw7.jpg

Chris Jericho vs. Muhammad Hassan

btw5.jpg

The Judas Mesias Picture was of very low quality, even the greatest effects of photoshop couldn't make that image any better, colt cabana was better as it already had a white background and layer masking was not needed; still the quality of both pictures wasn't so good even the Cabana one. I made the Colt Cabana Tag Team Picture but Judas Mesias was really low quality which wouldn't work with me.

If you still want Mark Henry vs. Judas Mesias then try and get a better picture of Judas Mesias, and that's it.

The Rated R CMStar

It is Hardy and MVP vs Burke, so if you can correct that.

As for the Ricky Banderas PSD(Messiah) it's practically imposible to find one, so don't make it. But just please correct the BTW Extreme Title Match match picture

KingRKO121

if it isn't too late I want the size of these matches to be like the batista/undertaker one i posted, if it isn't to late of course

C4

Here you go CMS, and KingRKO your pictures are just about finished and they will be posted soon enough on the size you told me, the Undertaker-Batista size which is 456*200... now just wait a day.

CMS:

hardyndmvp.jpg

KingRKO121

very good just 3 things

* Take the world title off batista
* Make Finlay and Undertaker match less blury and where it says WHC MAtch make it purple like the other matches
* I don't like the background for some reason could you maybe look at the banner SS banner weebo did for me and get something from that

besides that looks great thanks so much sorry to be a pain

edit
** Also could you put the wwe title on Orton**

sorry dude

C4

very good just 3 things

* Take the world title off batista
* Make Finlay and Undertaker match less blury and where it says WHC MAtch make it purple like the other matches
* I don't like the background for some reason could you maybe look at the banner SS banner weebo did for me and get something from that

besides that looks great thanks so much sorry to be a pain

edit
** Also could you put the wwe title on Orton**

sorry dude

I won't make the pictures again with a new background, you should have told me what kind of background you want, like the SS Banner one. But you didn't so sorry, but I won't do all the pictures again, as for the World Title thing, I would do it and post it sometime soon as well as the Finlay and Undertaker one. A WWE Championship PSD of Orton is really blurry and I don't think it will make the picture look good.

So, the World Title will be off Batista and a New Undertaker vs. Finlay Match Picture will be up, that's it.