• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4 Graphicated Graphix - Request Thread

KingRKO121

Can I have a banner for my raw this week another 6 man tag match

Umaga, Kennedy and Carlito vs Jeff Hardy & DX all in the same row if you could try to make it look like the raw match previews in real life

KingRKO121

outsidetheringphotos

Switchy

A red x, what else lol? I think he's trying to be cryptic and do IWF's version of the Save_Us promo's.

C4

I told many people that I need a little break from GFX, the league is coming up and have got other work to do but still I will be accepting Requests in 2-3 Days so sorry but yeah just some time off, don't spam this Thread.

For my BTB. I copy and pasted this from another one and I learned they odn't do them anymore.

*Colors:Whatever fits
*Wrestlers: The Great Khali, Kristal Marshall, John Cena, Vince McMahon
*Text:WWE: The Intensity Era
*Size:Whatever fits
Pics: http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/k/kristalmarshall/02.jpg
http://gerweck.net/greatkhali06.jpg
http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v68/TaylorJohnCenafanatic/John_Cena1.jpg
http://www.nndb.com/people/682/000024610/vincemcmahon-sized.jpg
Thanks ahead of time

simpleplan 22

* Show Name: ECW on sci fi
*Colors to use in Background: Red
*Theme: Tommy Dreamer Vs Big Show
*Pictures to use: Paul Heyman, Big Show,Tommy Dreamer
*Match Type: Extreme rules
Extra Details
Championship:ECW Title
Other Text: The landscape of ECW is on the line!
Other Text Placement: THIS TUESDAY NIGHT - GET EXTREME!
Text Font: Any

C4

This Thread is now officially dead, I have too much work to do and there is other load as well, try and get Weebo's Thread because this aint' going too far. After some weeks I will renew this Thread, once I'm free maybe mid-december till then I'm sorry try some other source, I prefer Weebo's Poster Request Thread.

Vaan1221

Show Name: Crucifixion
Colors to use in Background: White Black and Bronze
Theme: PPV
Pictures to use: HHH
Match Type: NONE!
Extra Details
Championship: WWE Championship((Spinning Belt))
Other Text: The Struggle Begins!
Other Text Placement: At the Bottom of the Poster
Text Font: Georgia
Size: 500X500
Details: HHH On the Crucifix, with the Title held infront of him and Dark figures(People in hoods) on his side yelling(Like the passion of Christ)

C4

^ Did you read what I just posted? I need some time off from this Thread, some weeks off you get that? And please don't PM me special Requests I can't make you pictures this Month, This Thread will re-open in Mid-December till then hold on to your requests or get them filled by Weebo, thanks.

C4

Yes, the Thread is back once again, and you can request as I'm back active.
The Template is the same old one, this time I'm also making posters as well as Match Pictures.

Template for posters:

Name:
Wrestler(s) (If any):
Text:
Color(s):
Size:
Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster):
Background (Not needed unless specifics are needed on poster):
Anything else special you want on it (be specific):

Other Templates, for Match Pictures and Superstar posters are given at the first post of this Thread.

PeepShow

Didnt you just say yesterday that you were done making graphics?

Wow....

C4

Didnt you just say yesterday that you were done making graphics?

Wow....

24 Hours, that's all it takes to change someones mind. Things have changed in the last 24 Hours and as for the graphics, I won't ever give up on them, even if Weebo says that I'm complete shit. I have come up with great sigs in the past and some very crappy ones but this aint' over yet.