C.M. Punk please!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fteezy

Reaction score
I hate to say this but John Cena had one of the bets entrances I've seen at Judgment Day 2005 when he faced JBL in the "I Quit Match".. that was was electrifying. The brought out the big truck with his rap dj and pyros and all that good stuff. This was when Cena was actually alright to watch. I gotta go with Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Eddie Guerrero, Ultimate Warrior, Undertaker, and Hulk Hogan as well. All where great.

Vince_Russo_mark

Reaction score
DDP at WCW Halloween Havoc 1998

Sting at WCW Starrcade 1997

DX in 1998

Ultimate Warrior's adrenaline pumping early 90's entrances

Godfather 1999: Complete with Ho Train

Goldberg's dramatic marches in WCW throughout '98 and '99

Sid, WWF - '96 '97

Viva!

Reaction score
Carlito :)

I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool.

J

Sandmans...Coming in from the fans is just awesome...Don't know why...but it definitly is...

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
for WWE, I'd say Hulk Hogan in the past, because you would get so pumped and excited to see him and pose, with the flag as the backdrop. But currently, I like Kane, just because of the fire.

I know this is a guy most of you might not know, but BxB Hulk's entrance is crazy...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=r-YjuVW51OI

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I think my favorite entrance is Delirious'. The laps around the ring and the interaction with the fans makes it fun.

Haze187

Reaction score
Sandman...nobody makes the whole crowd sing his entrance music, nobody makes the crowd go crazy like this guy, his entrance is pure gold.
Then Undertaker's but right now it takes too fuckin long.

STDeeFree

Reaction score
Rey Mysterios old one where he gets shot up...

STDeeFree

Reaction score
yeah that was awesome, but he still does that. the music right now just isn't right for it.

wasnt sure if he still did it or not...havent seen him in a while. and just remembered best entrance ever...Shawn Michaels on a zipline

Dave

Reaction score
My favourite would definately be HHH's game music. i have no interest in music in general as i am usually busy at work and have no time to listen to music. there are different styles to music and it matters which the public are into. but if we are talking about the best entrance, i always remember Shawn Michaels on a zip-wire. amazing,

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Triple h had the best at wrestlemaina the throne comeing up was pretty cool.

Dame1

Reaction score
I've always been a big fan of Triple H's entrances, and Gangrels comes a close 2nd.