C.M. Punk please!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

HBK also had a great entrance at Mania XIX, his pyro guns didn't go off and he played that well, it was pretty funny

Soulpower

Sandman's entrance... No other entrance gets the crowd as hyped and involved as this one... Obviously, I'm talking about the entrance with Metallica's Enter Sandman.

Nikki

I have to go with Bret Hart. Just because his entrance was classic old school- I like it

ChiWa

Reaction score
Sandman at One Night Stand was my favorite one off.
Undertaker is awesome, but kills to much time to see every week.
It is always time to "Play the Game"

King_Ash

Reaction score
La Parkas general entracnce... dont know? Watch a video you will know.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy ( always liekd the way he came out with his arms and leggs going all over the place and he even has a pyro now)

Goldberg ( where it would show him come from his room, then he gets surrounded by smoke comes out blows some smoke out of his mouth was awsome)

AJ Styles ( coming out under the falling pyro with the hood thing too)

AND THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR ( i dont care what people say bout him i loved his entrance where he ran in because he could have to run a fair distance on some occasions) But now i think about it it is a good way not to communicate with fans as much

beachy26

Reaction score
triple h wen he cum bak frm his long injury wen all da crowd were goin mental

tbone247

Reaction score
omg...angles first ever tna entrance was awesome....how the lights came out and he emerged from the stage...i still get shivers watching that

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Here's my fave entrances ever!

Ultimate Warrior - damn! I think that was the most electrifying entrance ever! He have one of the most longest entrances ever and sometimes his entrance is better than his matches! lol....

Goldberg - Well.. I really think Goldberg's entrance is also good...

Batista - Yeah! I really like the fireworks when he starts to do his crazy dance....

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Triple H. Because it never changes and the music is in time with what he does just makes it better.

Undertaker. It's the music and when he stands at the top of the ramp that gives me shivers especially at WM's.

Batista. His pyro just kills it off.

(And how could I forget Coach's entrance! His cocky walk rofl :) )