BYE BYE RYBACK! (maybe???)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Whenever Curtis has a match he should always be a guest commentator, he was pretty funny asking about JBL's sweet cowboy hat :p

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Whenever Curtis has a match he should always be a guest commentator, he was pretty funny asking about JBL's sweet cowboy hat :p
he was great on the mic there, just leave out Axel and input someone else he doesnt care for and it would have been gold.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
My maN Ryback could teach CM Punk a thing or two about doing commentary. Hell, he could teach em all, my man Ryback could.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Fuckin right!
Y4KkLlw.gif
I jelly.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Personally I think there's always a spot for him on the roster so long as a better knobhead doesn't come along. Always gotta have a villain and he suits it pretty well :p

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Ryback, and Scott Steiner for commentary team :gusta:

:happy: Look at the stupid headed idiot!
:steiner: HE'S FAT!

philitup

Jobber
Reaction score
If they used him correctly, and never turned him heel then maybe I'd care, but what good is he doing now? Even if he's still on the roster he's just another guy.

Reactions: Snowman1

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
It will be funny if they go along with him getting released and he isn't at Raw then randomly shows up in the RR.

Reactions: philitup