BYE BYE RYBACK! (maybe???)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
5c4c9fb0278171ef4511c674376d4b46.png

Other tweets :
"Forearm gave The Showoff a concussion. Excessive hand grip use n rock hard muscle is reported 2 have been the cause n has been disciplined"

"Not only have you the internet community praised me for my power and strength, but you have taken notice of my technical abilities."

"You chant past World Champions names at me as I am a Champion of Champions in all your hearts so thank you. 2014 is our year."

"Did you know 1 in 3 online internet wrestling reporters go on to work for acclaimed establishments like Wall Street and Money Magazine."

"Internet BREAKING NEWS alert the dirt sheets ASAP Ryback was born a human and has a real name of Ryan Reeves! It is even on his twitter. WOW"

"Ryback Fact: The Big Guy is a believer in Tweet n Delete. Nobody has ever deleted more tweets than the Human Wrecking Ball!"

"Rumors circulating Ryback is being discussed to be the new Terminator in 2015. His ring entrance will soon include electricity and nudity."

"Stay tuned NEW Ryback The Big Guy t shirt coming soon! Ryback Rules shirt sold 750 thousand shirts in 2013. Thank you for making me rich."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"As we reported earlier, WWE Superstar Ryback went on somewhat of a Twitter rampage today, commenting on internet rumors, pro wrestling internet reporters, Dolph Ziggler's injury and more.
Since then Ryback has sent out a dozen more tweets, all of which have already been deleted. In his latest round of online rage, he took a shot at Intercontinental Champion Big E Langston, stating "the name Big E actually refers to his bra size!" This isn't all that unusual, given the most recent interaction between the two on Monday Night Raw. It is believed that Ryback is in line for a title shot either at the Royal Rumble, or in the weeks leading up to the event.

However, the most recent deleted tweet is what got the internet buzzing. Ryback simply said, "Was just released. Thank you." While we have reported that the big man has received some backstage heat in recent weeks following Dolph Ziggler's latest concussion, there is no indication that this is anything more than him continuing to "troll" the online wrestling community. "

Is he gone? Yes... or No?

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Was just checking if he was posted, lol. It wasn't. Congrats, Brita! :eek:tunga:

I assume he's trolling again. If so, then congrats to WWE fans worldwide! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Reactions: catlady

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
All his tweets are gone btw... seems weird.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
He's probably just trolling like he usually does, but if he was actually released then that means no one is gonna protect us from bowlies.:sad:

Reactions: catlady

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
TAZ OH MY GOD! WHYS RYAN REEVES DOING IN THE SHINPACT FOAM???

TheShadowSoulja

Champion
Reaction score
Think he was just trolling, in typical twitter Ryback fashion.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
TAZ OH MY GOD! WHYS RYAN REEVES DOING IN THE SHINPACT FOAM???

TAZ OH MY GOD! SHIT SHEFFIELD HAS INVADED IMPACT IN THE UNI-
TENAY, WE'RE ON LIVE TELEVISION
TAZ! LOOK! HE'S DESTROYING FERNUM AND BARNES! OHHHHH IMPACT'S ON NOTICE NOW!
TENAY, YOU CAN'T SA-
TO THE BACK!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
"You chant past World Champions names at me as I am a Champion of Champions in all your hearts so thank you. 2014 is our year."

Alright gotta give credit on that one.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Possibly hacked? People have hacked Booker T's account before, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same to Ryback. Although then again, this does seem like his style. Don't care really if he gets released or not lol.