BTB World Cup

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
If people follow the rules, and dont like jackasses and dumbasses, it wouldnt be so messy. Nothing against CMS, it's against some of the people participating here.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, this got messy as we got tons of people not entering their matches. Again, just check the schedule for encounters here in the first page. As I said, if you entered the match and your opponent didn't, and you want it to be rated, then contact the judge scheduled.

TRI

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is going to work CMS. I've heard from one member of my team, no one else has even said a word. They way you also scheduled this makes it go on forever.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Small Show is only banned for three days I think its two now, but anyway.....

yeah but what sort of captain gets himelf banned?

Also team great britain have basically been a no-show so far, we could really do with somebody who is going to run the team properly

The Rated R CMStar

OK, I'll tell you what, let's end with this Week encounters and then I'll change the way the tournament is played.

Xtremehighflier, please you announce some representant for Great Britain, because as of right now you are losing another encounter.

TRI

Reaction score
Is it possible to get any replacements for my team? I mean right now it is me and -TJ-.

The Rated R CMStar

OK, signups are up again for Tri's team. We need 3 more members, so please sign up.

The Rated R CMStar

I have posted the annoucement for more members in your team

Xtremehighflier, please you announce some representant for Great Britain, because as of right now you are losing another encounter.

I messed up, Team Great Britain has week off. Tri, please announce who will represent for this week.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
CMS, if ya' can, PM me when my week is up to judge, I may forget and dont want to ruin it

The Rated R CMStar

Kronik, you have to judge on Wednesday Team USA I vs Team USA II

TRI

Reaction score
I'm doing the match for my team this week.

TRI

Reaction score
I haven't heard from anyone besides you -TJ-.

Status
Not open for further replies.