BTB World Cup

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Who am i facing and i am writing a match right?

If i am writing a match it has to be a singles match and i can use who ever i want right?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Who am i facing and i am writing a match right?

If i am writing a match it has to be a singles match and i can use who ever i want right?

yeah, it's still a match any one you want. It said TV match, so I'm guessing your standard match, not your best, but what you do regularly. You might win by forfeit if Small Show doesn't get his choice in soon.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Ok so i can use w/e wrestlers i want and i can make the match main event quality, just a standard match?

-TJ-

The next challenge is a promo challenge. READ!!!!!!! Impulsive, what team are you on?

EDIT - nvm Hey you guys need to read it's a promo challenge.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah we are on the match writting. Basically Headfirst for Hardcore explained it.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Thx for clearing that up i was thinking the same as TJ

Evil Austin

That is interesting thats what I want to know too, TSS your not doing good for your team.....

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Well here is my match anyway.....

Kurt Angle vs. Rob Van Dam

The bell rings and the two men get ready for action. They both circle around in the ring until they lock up. After about 5 seconds of each man trying to power through, Angle is able to get the upper hand and applies a waist lock on Rob Van Dam. Angle then takes RVD’s hand and then pushes it up onto his back. RVD is screaming in pain until he is able to counter the hold, turn around and then kick Angle in the midsection. RVD then runs off the ropes, and as he was coming back, he gets nailed by a thunderous clothesline from Angle. Kurt then goes for the cover, 1..2..Kick out by RVD! Kurt Angle gets up quickly, with RVD following him. Once RVD is up, Angle charges after him and attempts another clothesline, but this time RVD ducks and turns around, but Angle is right there, he grabs RVD and then nails a belly to belly suplex, Angle throws RVD right into the turnbuckle, which causes RVD to go flying into the turnbuckle and then falls on the outside from the impact. The ref yells at Kurt Angle and tells him to back off and not do that while on the outside RVD is laid out. After the ref is done yelling to Kurt, Angle does on the outside and picks up RVD. The ref starts to yell for both men to get back into the ring and begins the count, 1…. Angle then attempts to irish whips RVD into the security guard rail the ref counts 2……., but RVD counters and instead irish whips Angle into the security guard rail, the ref counters 3…….. This causes Angle to go flying over to the other side near the fans the ref continues his count at 4……. RVD then walks over to guard rail, hops over the other side and meets with Angle, the ref is still counting 5……. RVD then picks up Kurt and punches him in the face with a hard right, the refs count continues 6……RVD then takes Kurt and places him on the guard rail, so his head is facing the ring while the rest of his body is still on the outside of the guard rail, the refs count is up to 7…..RVD then runs back into the ring and stops the count. RVD then goes back outside and is on the apron, the ref yells for him to get back in. RVD then jumps off the apron and nails a guillotine leg drop to Kurt Angle, this causes Angle to flip over back onto the mat, the ref starts to count again for both men to get back into the ring, 1…………2………3……….RVD then gets back up, picks up Kurt Angle and drags him towards the ring. RVD attempts to smash Kurt’s face into the ring apron, but Kurt blocks it and instead smashes RVD’s face into the ring apron. Angle then takes RVD and throws him back into the ring.

RVD and Kurt Angle are both able to get up at the same time. Angle is able to walk over to RVD and then nails a headbutt to RVD, this causes RVD to fall over. Angle then walks over to RVD and starts stomping away, kicking him in the back, arm, leg, and stomach. The ref tells Angle to back off, but Angle isn’t, the ref starts the count, 1…2….3….4 Angle finally stops the beating. Angle then walks over to RVD, picks him up, and then all of a sudden nails a European Uppercut, RVD falls over again. Angle then walks over to RVD and picks him up again. Once Angle picks RVD up, he attempts another European Uppercut, but this time RVD counters by dropping to his knee and nailing a leg sweep. RVD then gets back up, runs off the ropes and as he is coming back, he nails the rolling thunder on Angle, cover by RVD, 1..2..Kick out by Angle! RVD then gets back up quickly and then nails a standing moonsault, once again RVD covers Angle, 1..2..Kick out by Angle! RVD stands back up and does his RVD pose, exciting the crowd and getting them into the match. But while he was doing the pose, Angle comes up behind and gets a roll up, cover by Angle, 1..2..Kick out by RVD! Angle and RVD both get up at the same time. RVD walks over to Angle and attempts a punch but Angle ducks, Angle then attempts to kick RVD in the stomach, but RVD counters, steps over Angles leg and then nails a Windmill Kick. Angle goes flying through the ropes and falls on the outside. Angle takes a while but then gets up, but once he does, RVD runs off the ropes, then as he was coming back jumps between the ropes and nails a suicide dive. RVD then stands back up quickly and runs up on the ring apron. RVD then jumps on the ropes and then nails a springboard moonsault to Kurt Angle. RVD then goes back into the ring while the ref starts the count out, 1…2….3….4….5…..Angle starts to stand back up, 6…..7….8 Angle is now officially up and gets into the ring. The ref stops the count as Angle gets back into the ring. Once Angle stands up while back in the ring, RVD out of no where runs at Angle and attempts a clothesline, but Angle ducks and quickly grabs RVD by the waist and then all of a sudden nails a german clothesline. RVD comes crashing to the mat as Angle slams him down, but Angle doesn’t let go of the hold, as he gets back up to a vertical base and then nails another german suplex. Angle again doesn’t let go of the hold, he stands up again and nails another german suplex, this time letting go.

Angle then stands back up and grabs his tight suspenders and unwraps it from his shoulders, so they are just dangling off. Angle then walks back over to RVD and attempts to lock in the Ankle Lock, but RVD quickly kicks Angle in the stomach. RVD is still on his knees while Angle comes back and attempts to kick RVD, but out of no where RVD jumps on his feet and then nails the Van-Daminator. RVD then quickly hops up on the top turnbuckle and then jumps off, attempting a five star frog splash, but Angle quickly puts his knees up as RVD lands on Angles knees, hurting RVD’s ribs. RVD is now holding onto his ribs as the ref starts the count for both men to get up and make the 10 count, 1….2…..3…….4 Both men start stirring around, 5….6…7….RVD is able to get up in time for the count while Angle is still attempting to stand up. RVD walks over to Angle and picks him up, but Angle counters quickly into a double leg takedown on RVD. Angle then grabs RVD’s ankle and twists it, locking in the Ankle Lock. RVD is in the middle of the ring while Angle has the ankle lock locked in tight. RVD is screaming in pain while Angle is wrenching the hold. RVD has no where to go as he is attempting to get out of the ankle lock, but Angle isn’t letting it happen. Angle then drops to the ground, applying more pressure to the ankle lock. RVD can’t stand the pain anymore, but he is not giving up. RVD still screaming in pain finds enough strength to start crawling to the ropes. RVD almost there still screams in pain, as Angle is locking in the ankle lock as hard as he can. RVD then finally reaches the ropes, but Angle isn’t letting go of the hold, as the ref starts the count for Angle to let go, 1…..2….3…..4, Angle finally gets go of the hold. RVD starts to grab his ankle as Angle stands back up and shoots Wooooooo! The crowd boos at Angle. Angle then stands behind RVD, stalking him, waiting for RVD to stand up. After about 5 seconds of waiting, RVD stands up, limping. Right when RVD is standing up, Angle grabs him and lifts him up, attempting an Angle Slam, but out of nowhere, RVD counters and nails a DDT.

RVD is able to find enough strength and puts his arm over Angle for the cover, 1..2..Kick out at Angle at the last possible second! RVD cannot believe it. RVD then stands back up, he then walks over to Kurt Angle and lifts him up. RVD then irish whips Angle into the turnbuckle. RVD then makes his way over to Kurt Angle, running at him. RVD then jumps onto Angle’s waist and then throws Angle, nailing a monkey flip. Angle goes flying into the center of the ring. RVD then jumps on the turnbuckle and jumps off, attempting another five star frog splash, this time he connects with it, but it looks like he injured his ribs from before when Angle stuck his knees up at the first five star frog splash attempt. When RVD connects with the five star frog splash, he can’t go for the cover because his ribs hurt to much, he lays there clutching his ribs. After about 8 seconds of RVD in pain, he is able to climb over to Angle for the cover, 1…2…OMG Angle kicks out right before the refs hand goes down for the 3 count. RVD really cannot believe this as he stands their mesmerized at Angle kicking out of the Angle Slam. RVD then stands back up, jumps on the top turnbuckle and looks like he is trying to attempt another five star frog splash. Right as RVD was going to jump off, Angle gets up quickly, jumps up on the top turnbuckle, grabs RVD, and then nails a super german suplex. Both men go crashing onto the mat as the crowd is amazed at the move that just happened. The ref starts the count for both men to stand back up, 1….2…..3…..4…..but Angle is able to gain enough strength and stand up. He stands behind RVD, stalking him and waiting for him to stand up. RVD then starts to stir around and then stands up, but once he does, Angle grabs him and then nails the Angle Slam, Angle then goes for the cover, 1..2..3!

Winner via pinfall: Kurt Angle.

wwerko619

Reaction score
here is my match, I am replacing Kid-O-Mac, since he hasnt been on for a long time, and we are running out of time.

KANE .VS. THE ROCK

Kane starts the match by circling The Rock. The Rock has no were to go, so be waits for Kane to slip up. But Kane does not slip up instead he drives at The Rock and tie up. He controls this tie up and pushes The Rock right into the Corner. Kane unloads a fury of punch to The Rock. He then proceeds to Choke The Rock with his foot. The referee tells him to stop doing that. Kane moves his foot of the neck of The Rock. Kane lefts The Rock up onto the top rope. He stands so his back is facing The Rocks Chest. Kane hooks the armpits of The Rock. Kane then throws The Rock over his shoulder and slams him to the mat. Kane climbs the top turnbuckle. He waits for The Rock to regain his footing. The Rock makes his way to his feet. Kane jumps off the top rope and hits a Clothesline.

Kane waits for The Rock to once again get to his feet. He is setting himself up for Chokeslam. The Rock gets to his feet; Kane thrust his hand into the neck of The Rock. Kane lefts The Rock up. But The Rock has placed his leg out in front of him. As Kane lefts him he gets a chin to the lower reigns. The referee allows the match to go on, saying it was not down on propose. The Rock punches Kane in the face. Normally it would make his opponent become unstable. But Kane just stands up straight. A Kane block one punch and reverses it into a punch off his own, which sends The Rock flying back against the ropes. The Rock comes bouncing back and is kicked in the head. Then downs the People Champion. Kane drags The Rock to his feet. Kane goes for a Chokeslam. But this time when he lefts The Rock. The Rock turns it around into a DDT. Kane fell face first against the mat, causing his mask to cut into his face making him bleed.

The Rock sees his chance to gain the upper hand. He mounts Kane and starts to punch the red face of Kane. As each shot hits Kane’s face becomes redder and redder. The Rock de-mounts Kane and goes for the legs. He locks on his version of the Sharpshooter. Kane quickly works his way to the ropes; he leaves a trail of blood of were he has been. The Rock lets go and gets Kane to his feet. He whips Kane into the ropes and when he comes back he hits the Lous Press. He hits high on the body of Kane, making him roll onto to his shoulder. The Rock grabs the legs and hopes for the best. The referee is slow to react to the pin. But when he does count after 1 Kane kicks out. Kane uses The Rocks own pin to slam him on the mat. He throws his legs back, which sends The Rock flying into the mat. Kane picks up the Rock and gets ready to press slam him. Instead he backs up and drops The Rock on the top rope. The Rock’s neck snaps across the ropes and his body falls to the ground on the outside.

Kane climbs to the top rope. He waits for The Rock to regain his footing. The Rock does finally regain his footing on the 7 count of the referee. Kane jumps to the outside trying to hit a clothesline. But The Rock sees it coming and moves out of the way. Kane hits the ground hard. The Rock takes the opportunity to he gain the upper hand. He goes for the People’s Elbow. But instead of bouncing off the ropes, he goes onto the apron. He does his dance up there and then climbs to the top rope. He jumps off and hits an Elbow Drop. The Rock Rolls Kane back into the ring. Where he hits the proper People’s Elbow. After hitting that he drags Kane to his feet. After putting in a lot of effect to do what he ahs already he is a bit weakened. But he tries to hit a Rock Bottom to Kane. But he just cant left him. Kane uses this to his advantage he elbows The Rock in the head. The Rock does not let go, so Kane continues to use his elbow to hit him. But after taking a lot of blows The Rock tries again to hit the Rock Bottom. This time, after having a little rest, he lefts Kane up and hits the Rock Bottom. When Kane hits the Mat blood from his face shoot up into The Rock face. The Rock goes for the cover, the referee sees this pin and heads for it, 1...2...Kane breaks out!

The Rock is tired, and he goes ontop of Kane again, to see if he is weak enough, 1....2....Kane breaks it again! The Rock then gets Kane off his feet, and then gets ready for the Rock Bottom, but Kane dodges it, and he turns around, and chokes The Rock, and chokeslams him to the canvas. Kane is tired, and he doesnt have any energy left, and collapses. The ref starts counting...1.........2........3.........4.......5.....Kane starts to get back up, and The Rock gets back up, and both me fall onto the turnbuckle near them. The Rock then runs at Kane, but Kane then hits a hard clothsline on The Rock, and he hits the mat hard. Kane then picks him up, and chokes The Rock, but Rock then reverses it, and hits the Rock Bottom on Kane! The Rock then lays ontop for the pin, 1....2....3!

Winner: The Rock via pinfall

Status
Not open for further replies.