• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

Just reminding that Team USA I, Team USA II and Team Great Britain have 5 more hours to announce their representants for Week 2 or they will lose the encounters

The Rated R CMStar

No, next matches are:

Team USA II vs Team Great Britain

Team USA I vs Team America

Team Oceania gets this week off.

TRI

Reaction score
MRC will be repping us in our match up.

The Rated R CMStar

TSS, I am giving you a chance to still announce your representant, I am going to high school to take an exam, when I come back TGB representant has to be announced or I do what I should have done and make you lose the encounter

John

How strange, i've just done an exam aswell lol. ok this time Rosewt01 will be taking it. next time me and then xtreme then alex. thats how its gonna work in a circle motion iyk what i mean.

Qwake

^ :lol: its true!!! choose someone else, I think its small show next because he said he was second on their list......

Evil Austin

^ He probably is so behind he hasn't realized he is captain... LOL nah jokes but still...

The Ripper

Reaction score
TSS what am i doing then Booking Scenario or A host Show. Because either way i need to start working on it so it is ready

Status
Not open for further replies.