BTB World Cup

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRI

Reaction score
This is going to last a very, very long time by the looks of this.

The Rated R CMStar

Both matches are incorrect.

TJ made it a PPV match, when the challenge was a regular TV Show match. His problem will be solved by him just editing the backstory and say the match took place at Raw.

But Rose wrote a HIAC, and the match he had to write was a normal one on one match

The Rated R CMStar

^ That is actually a good idea ....

Also I got a question for the creater CMS. Next time its my go to write a match does it have to be a normal one on one contention single's match or can i experiment a bit, make it i dunno an EC chamber match or anything along the lines of that or does it have to be one on one ?

In the BTB World Cup there is no round in which writting a EC Chamber is fitting. This round is a singles TV Show match. Next will be promo writting. Then you as a group do a Host Segment(VIP Lounge, Cutting Edge, etc...), as a group you book an scenario and then you do a WM Main Event.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Why am i not captain?

MK3

Reaction score
I know i'm late for this, but if there is a team with a user that is inactive, i could replace him or her. Also, i could be a judge if needed to.

TRI

Reaction score
You two need stop arguing over who is captain, and who isn't. Neither of you guy deserve to be a captain tbh, and you should just stop bitching about it.

wwerko619

Reaction score
I dont think we will need anymore judges there bud, but if there is an inactive person on a team that you could replace, then sweet.

The Rated R CMStar

I think Dylanfsd got banned, so if he is not around by the time he has to judge Team America vs Team Great Britain, then you will replace him.

BTW, clock is really ticking on Team Great Britain for them to post the match

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
CMS how are we going to work with the people sitting out each challenge because there are 5 team members and we only compete in 4 actual one on one matches.

The Rated R CMStar

I really don't know. This got out of my calcules. I guess it will be up to each team's captain to who leave out.

Evil Austin

.... So does rose have to change his whole match ? That would suck.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I think we should have one match where it two onm two in the last round. So everybody gets a fair go.

Status
Not open for further replies.