BTB World Cup

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

it says the xtremehighflyer is the captain. i believe i am arent i CMS? or not, just wonderin.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, I just copy/paste my thing from my the post I originally made, no big deal, you know you are the captain

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
oh ok then what ever.. I was just saying because NO body told me what department I'd be doing..
Can I rep us??

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I just realised, One Member from each team will have too sit out each Challenge. Unless we maek one match a tag team match.

Evil Austin

^ That is actually a good idea ....

Also I got a question for the creater CMS. Next time its my go to write a match does it have to be a normal one on one contention single's match or can i experiment a bit, make it i dunno an EC chamber match or anything along the lines of that or does it have to be one on one ?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^Wait until he announces the stips for the next round. We have only just started round 1. You are done for awhile.

^^CT is captain because he is one of the best bookers on IWF. Just thought I'd mention that.

CT Styles

so why are you captain? i have improved btw and hope to be better in the upcoming weeks.

Why am I captain? Because CMS, one of the top bookers on IWF chose me as a worthy contender to be captain. Perhaps because of the success of WWE: Big Time, WCW: The Betrayal, The Resurrection. What have you done? Best of RAW was voted worst btb. There, I got that off my chest now lets end this. I don't like flaming.

CT Styles said:
Why am I captain? Because CMS, one of the top bookers on IWF chose me as a worthy contender to be captain. Perhaps because of the success of WWE: Big Time, WCW: The Betrayal, The Resurrection. What have you done? Best of RAW was voted worst btb. There, I got that off my chest now lets end this. I don't like flaming.
Sure you don't :laugh:

Anyone else want to questiong why other captains are captains?

^^Cool, now this thread can be left in peace.

*Waits for another Team Captain to enter and question people*

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Great Britain's match:

Triple H vs Undertaker (Hell in a Cell)
Smackdown
World Heavyweight Championship

Backstory: Triple H got drafted to Smackdown and won the World Heavyweight title. He kept it for a while then on the first ever Smackdown 3 hour special Undertaker challenged him to a Hell In A Cell match.

Triple H’s music hits and he makes his way down to the ring.
A mixed Reaction
Undertaker’s music hits and he slowly makes his way down to the ring.
A mixed reaction

Cole: Here it is the Smackdown’s main event of there first ever three hour special.
Coach: I can’t wait.

Undertaker and HHH stare intensely at each other. You could cut then tension with a knife. HHH punches Undertaker and Undertaker punches him back. HHH runs at him but Undertaker big boots him down; Undertaker lifts up HHH and punches him in the gut. HHH eye pokes him; HHH bounces off one rope and clotheslines him down. HHH gets Undertaker up and throws him out the ring, Undertaker smashes into the cell. Undertaker holds his head hurt. HHH gets out the ring and lifts up Undertaker, he smashes his head into the cage and then into the door. The door loosens and HHH smashes Taker’s head into it again. The door opens and HHH throws him outside onto the cold unforgiving floor. Undertaker gets up and brings HHH to the outside. HHH punches Undertaker Square in the face and Undertaker responds with a haymaker. HHH gets up and suplexes Undertaker down. HHH taunts with the crotch chop but behind him Undertaker sits up and gets up, Undertaker grabs HHH by the neck and puts him in a dragon sleeper position. HHH breathes heavily and can’t reverse it. HHH tries to reverse into a back suplex but Undertaker won’t let him. Undertaker lifts HHH up backwards into the tombstone position! Undertaker walks around a bit waiting to deliver that torturing move and he…..Reversal! HHH reverses into an armbar somehow. Undertaker gets out of the hold and both men get up. Undertaker grabs HHH’s head and smashes it into the cage. Undertaker lets HHH fall to the ground and goes through the cage door. He looks under the ring and picks out a steel chair! Undertaker realises HHH is up and HHH knees the chair into his head. HHH looks under the ring and pulls out a sledgehammer. HHH goes through the door and pulls Taker out. HHH starts pounding Taker with the sledgehammer onto his head.

Cole: How cruel of HHH.

HHH stops and gets a cover, 1…2…kick out! HHH lifts up Undertaker and drops the sledgehammer. Undertaker uppercuts him but HHH doesn’t fall. HHH punches him square in the jaw. Undertaker responds with some boxing punches but HHH eye pokes him. HHH grabs the chair from earlier and hits Taker in the face with it. HHH grabs his legs and is about to lock him in a Boston crab but Undertaker struggles and gets free. Undertaker gets up and starts to climb the cage. HHH gets up and does the same, the two trade punches as thy climb. When they reach the top the two get up and stare. Undertaker grabs his throat and throws him across the cage. HHH gets up quickly and runs at Taker but Taker garbs his throat and lifts him up for a chokeslam and slams him down hard. Undertaker gets the cover, 1…2…kick out! Undertaker grabs HHH’s foot and locks in a boston crab. HHH screams in pain while Undertaker locks the hold in tight. HHH grabs hold of the cage tight and pushes him self up with his arms. What strength shone their! HHH reverses the hold into a leg lock. Undertaker quickly reverses and the two get up. Undertaker uppercuts HHH but HHH kicks him in the shin as a response. Undertaker falls to his knees and HHH pushes him into the pedigree position. HHH hears the happiness of the crowd and he pushes down but Undertaker tries to reverse and the struggle begins. Undertaker pushes him off but HHH kicks him in the gut again and gets him back in the pedigree position.

Coach: And the pedigree connects.

HHH rolls him over and puts one hand on him, 1….2…kick out! HHH looks shocked as Undertaker struggles to get up. HHH lifts him up and knees him in the stomach HHH grabs his hair and pulls him, he is about to through him off the cell. HHH grabs him and pushes him down off it; he takes an enormous fall and crashes into the ground. HHH rests on the cell but he knows he has won it anyway.
Undertaker sits up!
HHH looks shocked has Undertaker points at him. Undertaker gets up and climbs to the top of the cell. Undertaker punches HHH down and does the rest in peace taunt. HHH gets up and walks into Undertaker who lifts him up into the tombstone position. Undertaker connects and covers with the rest in peace cover, 1…2…kick out! Undertaker is as shocked as HHH was earlier. Undertaker grabs HHH’s head and yanks him up. HHH low blows him as he is getting up and gets the advantage. HHH DDT’s him into the steel. HHH taunts as Undertaker gets up but Taker gets up quickly and big boots HHH down. HHH gets up quickly and locks up with the Deadman. Undertaker wins and pushes HHH on to his knees, Undertaker big boots him down. Undertaker lifts up HHH for the last ride! Undertaker connects with the move onto devastating steel, he cover, 1…2…kick out!

Coach: Another kick out.
Cole: Will the match ever end?

Undertaker lifts up HHH and smashes him hard in the gut; Undertaker starts to dominate by punching him in the face a lot. Undertaker throws him to the ground. Undertaker does the rest in peace taunt and HHH lies on the ground. Undertaker lifts up HHH for the tombstone and connects! Undertaker covers, 1….2…Kane’s music hits and he comes out to the ring. Undertaker stops the pin and Kane climbs the cell. Undertaker and Kane stare at each other for ages. Kane grabs Undertaker’s throat and lifts him up for a chokeslam, he connects. Kane climbs down the cage and leaves the arena. HHH moves nearer to Undertaker and slowly gets his hand on him, 1…2…kick out! HHH looks shocked. HHH gets up slowly and lifts up Undertaker, a kick to the stomach and…..PEDIGREE! HHH rolls him over and puts his right hand on him for the cover, 1…2…3! The Game retains the World Title! Triple H taunts on top of the cell with the World Heavyweight Title as the show goes off air.

-TJ-

Team USA I's Match

Randy Orton vs. Kane
WWE Title

Backstory: Kane is the ECW champion when ECW went out of bussiness. He got drafted to Raw after Backlash and became the #1 Contender. This was going to be the Main Event of Judgement Day, but Kane asked to use have his match on the Raw before Judgement Day, Kane vs. Randy Orton the current WWE Champion.

JR: Oh Man here we go......

King: Yeah Kane vs. Randy Orton

Each of the wrestlers come out respectively, Kane gets a huge pop but Randy gets the cold shoulder.

Bell Rings. Randy tries to stay his distance from Kane. Kane tries to lock up, but Randy ducks and get behind Kane. Kane turns around to Randy who starts nailing him with lefts and rights. Randy then goes for a heymaker, but Kane catches it. Kane hits Randy with an uppercut throat thrust. Randy falls down and holds his neck. The ref checks on Randy, as Kane shakes the cobwebs in his head. Randy sits up and Kane starts making a b line at him. When Kane gets close enough, Randy pokes him in the eyes. Kane turns around and holds his eyes, Randy hits Kane with a chop block. Kane falls down and holds his leg for a moment. Randy gets up and lifts Kane's leg up and hits it with an elbow drop. Randy gets up and starts kicking Kane's Calf muscle. Finaly Randy drops a knee across the leg of Kane. Kane nows rolls around the ring in pain. Randy walks over to Kane and sets his head in position and stomps on it. Randy then walks around Kane stomping every part of his body. Randy then stomps on Kane's bad leg a few times and while Kane was holding that leg to protect it, Randy Drops a knee across Kane's Face.

Randy goes for the cover, 1...2... kickout! Randy lifts Kane up and applies an Ortonlock. Kane tries hard to fight back but Randy has a good grip on the Ortonlock. Kane starts to stand up, but his bad leg doesn't let him and he falls down. Randy still has the Orton Lock on. Kane starts to fade. The ref holds his arm up and drops it, 1! He does it again and the arm drops, 2! He goes to do it one more time, but Kane's hand stays in the air as Kane stands up from this rush of the crowd. He gets to his feet and elbows Randy in the gut. Randy lets go and Kane hits him with a weak clothesline. Randygets up and Kane hits him with a huge punch. It knocks Randy back into the corner and Kane starts unloading lefts and rights on Randy. Randy tries to protect himself but can't. Kane finally hits Randy with a throat thrust and runs to the middle of the ring. He hits Randy with a turnbuckle clothesline. Kane walks to the middle and sizes Randy up. Randy staggers foward and Kane lifts him up and hits the sidewalk slam. Cover 1...2... kickout!

Kane sits up and signals for the chokeslam. Randy gets to his feet and Kane wrabs a big hand around Randy's throat. He lifts Randy up, but Randy floats behind Kane and hits Kane with a chop block on the bad leg. Randy then stands up, a little daze, he grabs Kane's bad leg and applies a leg lock. Kane starts screaming in pain as his bad leg is being pushes to it's limits. Kane pulls himself to the ropes after 15 long seconds. Kane uses the ropes to stand up and Randy is held back by the ref. Randy charges Kane and Kane boots him in the face. Cover 1...2... kickout! Kane sits Randy up and Kane hits a powerful kick to Randy's back. Kane then starts holding his bad leg as if he may have pulled it. Randy gets to his feet and Kane walks toward Randy. Randy goes for the RKO, but Kane pushes Randy off. Randy bounces off the ropes and comes back to a huge hand around his throat. Kane lifts him up and nails a chokeslam! Cover 1...2... kickout! Kane gets to his feet, shocked, and signals for another chokeslam.

Randy gets up, barely, and Kane wraps another huge hand around Randy's Neck. Kane lifts him up, but Randy shifts his weight and ends up reversing Kane's chokeslam to a RKO! Cover 1...2... kickout! Randy can't believe it as he pleads with the ref to count faster. Randy signals for another RKO. Kane uses the ropes to get to his feet and Randy goes for an RKO, but Kane pushes him off. Randy instead of bouncing off the ropes, he holds on to them. Kane charges and Randy lifts the ropes down and Kane goes flying over them. Kane hits his bad leg on the mat below first and he starts rolling around holding on to it. Randy begs the ref to count him out. 1...............2............3.................4.........Kane gets up.........5...............6.....Kane gets to the apron......7...........8.....Kane makes it in the ring. Randy goes for another RKO, but Kane pushes him off again. Randy bounces off the ropes and hits a crossbody on Kane. Cover 1...2... kickout! Randy looks again in disbelief.

Kane uses the ropes again to get up as he turns around he is met in the face by a dropkick. Cover 1...2... kickout! Randy looks pissed as he climbs the top rope. He sizes the big red monster up as Kane uses the ropes to get to his feet. Randy waits for it and Kane turns around to face him. Randy goes for a cross body, but Kane catches him. He turns it into a Tombstone Piledriver! Cover 1...2...3!

Result - Kane is new WWE Champion!

JR: Oh my god Kane won!

King: That match was nuts but the big red machine is the WWE champion!

JR: God help Raw now........

Kane holds the belt in the air and the show is over!

Status
Not open for further replies.