BTB World Cup

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Come on XHF, who is doing what?

John

^^ just wondering that. and if its me tell me now!! im busy with exams. and would like as much warning as possible. thanks,

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Sharkboy3:16 has stepped up to represent Team USA II. He's against DX3:16, so I'm predicting if we win, he'll say something because DX will probably write a 10,000 word match.

wwerko619

Reaction score
You know, its not the length that makes it win, DX could have a 40,000 word match, and he could still lose. Its creativity:)

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
You know, its not the length that makes it win, DX could have a 40,000 word match, and he could still lose. Its creativity:)

That's exactly what I was trying to point out. He took a shot at XBA here.

DX 3:16 said:
Also with the match of the month one of the nominations is XBA's fatal four way for the world title.
No offence to you but I have done longer matches on my ppv's like rumble, no way out maine vent, mania main event mania second and third main events and none of them were even thought of being nominated but they are probably longer than his in that match.

http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showpost.php?p=247850&postcount=785

DX, I'm not trying to mock you or anything, but knowing your track record, that's what it might all come down to, that's all.

Now back to the World Cup. I have a feeling that everyone could try their best, because this isn't just any tournament, this is for the PRIDE (No cheap advertisement included) of our teams.

Evil Austin

yea I know and I know my track record better than anyone lol and It won't be my longest match but it will still be quite long and it will still be a great match creativity wise, I know what the judges want and thats what i am going to give them. So Sharkboy you just better be ready.

Qwake

Well ive done my match, that should explain that I am Ready. and if your doing a long match why are you doing it on a normal show instead of a PPV???

Evil Austin

Well Sharkboy its on because I have just now finished my match and the editing, without rushing it to get it done and the match is still quite long not as long as I promised because I did add alot of Quantity like my partners had wanted. So I am ready whenever you are ... ? Or do we have to post it on the deadline of Saturday the 26th ?

Qwake

Im not sure, Im finished but Im going offline soon. I dont know when to post??

The Rated R CMStar

Deadline if the final point when to post it, basically you can post it wheneer you want with your time ending with the deadline.

Evil Austin

Ok well I am just going to wait a little bit and than post my match ...

But before I do,

Is it meant to be posted in the world cup one on one encounters thread not here ?

The Rated R CMStar

Yes, you post the match on the One on One encounters thread

-TJ-

Well, errrrrrrr...... it begins lol............

Still Team America..... WTF >.>

Evil Austin

Well I thought I would be the first person to post there matches, I know its not as long as i promised but i listened to my team and the longer ones are in the ppv events..... Hope you guys like this though.

You get to choose the wrestlers, any wrestlers, if you want to use dead ones, then go ahead.
“Quote CMS”
(Just so you guys don’t say that I am not aloud to do this With a Dead Wrestler.)

Eddie Guerrero vs. HBK Shawn Michaels
This is my match for the world cup tournament!

Oceania vs USA II (I'm Oceania)

Eddie and HBK shake hands in respect, Eddie Guerrero and Shawn Michaels lock up, Shawn Michaels kicks Eddie Guerrero in the gut and than throws Eddie at the ropes and leans forward for a backdrop but Eddie Guerrero has it scouted, Eddie Guerrero puts the breaks on and than he kicks Shawn Michaels in the shoulders, which send him flying back. Eddie Guerrero than shakes his shoulders like he does with the Viva la Raza chants beginning. Eddie Guerrero starts to throw right hands at Shawn Michaels as he gets back to his feet groggily Eddie Guerrero than hard Irish whips Shawn Michaels into the corner hitting his chest hard onto the corner. Eddie Guerrero than runs at Shawn from behind and than rolls him up from behind with a roll up pin, he grabs the tights and tries to steal an early one but Shawn Michaels kicks out. Eddie Guerrero than runs at the ropes and than ask Shawn Michaels gets to his feet Eddie Guerrero dropkicks him back down to the mat below.

Eddie Guerrero than grabs the arm of Shawn Michaels and than twists it, He than hits Shawn Michaels a few times in the chest and abdominal region under the armpit. Eddie Guerrero than throws him at the ropes and than lifts his knee up and than gets Shawn in the gut and Shawn rolls around the ring in a lot of pain. Eddie Guerrero than believes that Shawn Michaels is down for good and than Eddie Guerrero stomps on him a little bit and than goes to the top rope and goes for his finisher the frog splash on HBK Shawn Michaels. He leaps into the air but just before he hits Shawn Michaels, Shawn moves out of the way rolling a bit to the right. Eddie Guerrero hits himself into the mat / canvas below in a lot of pain. Shawn Michaels than rolls Eddie Guerrero up for the pin fall but Eddie Guerrero kicks out at a count of two.

Eddie Guerrero than gets to his feet first before Shawn Michaels and than runs at the ropes to try and knock down Shawn Michaels but Shawn ducks out under the clothesline and than starts throwing right hands at Eddie Guerrero. Shawn Michaels than throws Eddie Guerrero at the ropes and than knocks him down with a flying right hand that he does. Shawn Michaels than as Eddie Guerrero is getting back to his feet kicks him in the gut and than hits an atomic drop on Eddie Guerrero. And than hits him in the head with a right hand to knock him back down over, Shawn Michaels than goes outside of the ring and to the top rope he gets to the top rope and goes for his patented flying elbow to the heart of Eddie Guerrero and Shawn Michaels hits the move. Shawn Michaels than gets a pretty big crowd pop and than starts to tune up the band to go for the super kick in the middle of the ring and possibly end this match right here and right now. Bang Bang Bang, Eddie Gets to his feet and Shawn Michaels runs at Eddie with the foot high in the air and than hits Eddie Guerrero with the devastating sweet chin music which has put so many out with this move. Shawn than hooks the leg for the pin fall,
1….. 2……​

Amazingly no one could believe it but Eddie Guerrero had kicked out of the move. Shawn could not believe his eyes what else could he do to Eddie Guerrero? Shawn lifts him to his feet and than throws him at the ropes and than leans forward for a backdrop and than Eddie Guerrero does not put the breaks on and gets hit with the Backdrop but the crafty Eddie Guerrero had now rolled over Shawn in mid air and than got him in the sunset flip pin where Eddie’s feet are on Shawn’s shoulders for the pin fall. But Shawn Michaels kicks out straight away. Eddie and Shawn get to their respective feet at about the same time and than lock up. Shawn Michaels kicks Eddie Guerrero in the gut and than slaps him trying to make him snap and get himself DQ’d, because Shawn knows how Eddie Guerrero snaps and goes crazy with Latino Heat.

Eddie Guerrero has a smirk on his face almost a smile and than kicks Shawn Michaels in the gut and than goes for the three amigo suplexes that only he can do, He hits one he turns his feet and than gets the second one done and than turns his feet and goes for the third one but Shawn had this one scouted and than lands behind Eddie Guerrero on his feet. Shawn than starts throwing right hands at Eddie Guerrero as he turns around to Shawn face to face. Shawn than throws him at the corner really hard but than Eddie puts the breaks on and than throws Shawn at the other corner where the referee was and the referee gets squashed in the corner and than falls down.

Eddie Guerrero realizes that the referee is down and Shawn is down but moving slightly he has a smile on his face, Eddie Guerrero than goes out under the bottom rope and to the outside to go and get him self a steel chair and lie cheat and steel which is classic Eddie Guerrero which no one can do except him. He rolls back into the ring and than looks over at the referee who was still down. He bangs the chair a few times on the ground and than throws it to Shawn Michaels who was getting to his feet, Before the referee gets to his feet and possibly DQ’s Shawn, Shawn tries to hit Eddie who is playing possum with the chair but he does not have time and the referee is to his feet and see’s this. The Referee is about to DQ Shawn and Shawn does the only thing that he can do to stop the referee doing this. Shawn knocks the referee out of the match and whacks him in the back with the chair. Shawn than throws the chair out of the ring and than lifts Eddie up and than does a standing superkick out of no where taking him out. But Eddie Guerrero a ring veteran catches the foot of Shawn and than Eddie trips Shawn over and than gets him in the finisher known as the Lasso from El Paso. Shawn is thriving in pain but can not get to the ropes, He taps out but the referee is down and does not see this to end the match.

Eddie Guerrero than lets go of the hold and than tries to shake the referee to he gets back to his feet but he is knocked out cold. Eddie than picks Shawn Michaels up and than Shawn hits a standing Superkick out of nowhere taking him out, He goes for the pin fall but there is no referee. After a couple of seconds a new referee comes down to ringside running and than he does the pin fall. Eddie Guerrero surprisingly kicks out of it, at the count of two. Shawn than starts to tune up the band once again in the corner waiting for Eddie Guerrero to get to his feet, Bang Bang Bang, When he does Shawn is about to hit him with some sweet chin music but than Eddie Guerrero ducks under it and than hits him a few times in the back, Eddie Guerrero than kicks Shawn Michaels in the gut and than goes for the three amigos he than hits all three suplexes in the middle of the ring. Eddie Guerrero than goes to the top rope for his finisher move the frog splash, Eddie Guerrero hits the move and than goes for the pin fall. He gets a three count and the win.

Winner of the match Eddie Guerrero!

Evil Austin

My match is up, ..... I hope people like it because I left the big big big matches for the ppv events like said above but this is still great. (i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.