BTB World Cup

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRI

Reaction score
Wait, so how many one on one matches are there per challenge? I'm confused...

The Rated R CMStar

In the Challenge #1 and Challenge #2, 10 one on one encounters. From then on, every team will then introduce just one work and they will rated by each judge.

For example on Challenge 3, the booking scenario, teamly, all teams will post their booking scenario at certain deadline. Then each judge will rate them, saying for example:

C4:

1. Team America
2. Team USA II
3. Team Oceania
4. Team USA I
5. Team Great Britain.

Then XB, Chessarmy, Dylanfsd and Kronik come in and do the same. We get an "average" and Number 1 gets 20 points, Number 2 gets 15, Number 3 gets 10, Number 4 gets 5 nad Number 5 gets none.

So basically this long schedule is just for Challenge 1 and 2

TRI

Reaction score
Alright, so just confirming this then 10 one on one encounters in total for round One and Round 2? And is there any amount on how much you have to play members on your team?

The Rated R CMStar

NO, there will be 10 one on one encounters for Challenge 1 and 10 one on one encounters on Challenge 2.

There are no limit on how many one on one encounters each team member can do, except for the team captain that can only do 1 encounter per challenge.

Qwake

USA 2 Vs Oceania, My team Vs My country! lol, this will be hard. what happens if someone dosent post by the deadline? do they lose points or anything?

The Rated R CMStar

They lose the one on one challenge, giving the opposite teams free 10 (or 20)points.

Qwake

Ok, So we can start whenever. I dont know what im doing because headfirst Hardcore logged off...just a singles match I guess?

The Rated R CMStar

Ok, So we can start whenever. I dont know what im doing because headfirst Hardcore logged off...just a singles match I guess?

Check out the deadlines

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score

I guess it's just a singles TV match, because that's what it said. TBH, I really think that our team is a darkhorse, but this week should be tough with who we've got. We know that DX3:16 will write a 10,000 word match if he steps up for them and the rest of their team is pretty stacked with their whole roster being good. I haven't seen Spiralshocks work yet, but I'm fine with everyone else, but I have a feeling that he should be good.

Qwake

CMS, Can we write with WWE ROH & TNA superstars??? and is there any certain word mark we can't pass??? like say a singles match on a show can only be 1000 words or something? or is it as long as we want?

The Rated R CMStar

Like I said, there is no words limit nor a restriction for the match.

However, there is a trick, and that comes that a WM Main Event in theory, and in BTB World, should be better and longer than a TV Regular Show match, so whatever you write for this challenge, you should top it in Challenge 5.

Qwake

I see, Well okay thanks for giving me all the details. I get it now and I can't wait to see what everybody comes up with, good luck everyone!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
sharkboy needs to know if it's a match for a real promotion like Raw or just another match for his or a made up BTB.

Status
Not open for further replies.