BTB Trios Tournament 2008

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Just asking... why is CMS cutting promos on Mr Kennedy when the 3rd member of the IPW team (as far as I know, and as far as it says on this page) is Kurt Angle?

Team BTW must feel threatened by Kurt Angle :shifty: Good catch X, yeah Angle is the other man in Team IPW not Kennedy. Lets see what you have to say about the Olympic Gold Medalist! :p

Moonlight Drive

Santino: It doesn't-ah matter what angle you-ah look at it from-ah, Team Eye Pee Dubya are all goin to be-ah, DEATH MEAT

The Rated R CMStar

Rikishi interrupts Triple H as he's just leaving.

Rikishi: Hunter, don't mean to interrupt but, Mr. Kennedy isn't on Team IPW.

HHH: What?

Rikishi: Mr. Kennedy isn't on team IPW. It is actually Kurt Angle.

HHH: You mean the guy who beat The Rock and Austin on the same night?

Rikishi: No, that's actually...

HHH: Nah, nah, I know who he is. He is the guy who went to film movies, came back, got the shit hell booed out of him and then walked his ass back into a Disney studio.

Rikishi: hey, watch it.

HHH: I'm sorry, I must be suffering from lost of memory. I seem to remember who he is, but since he left wrestling on 2006 and went down south with the rest of the dinosaurs.

HHH tells the camera to zoom on him.

HHH: Kurt, last time you had a claim of fame was fighting an ECW no-name on the real company, you then leave to the, well, to the indies and, I really feel sorry for you, I could never picture how an Olympic Medalist could even do worst than TMA and go to IPW. Seriously, that's an downgrade even for you.

Moonlight Drive

Marella: Rakishi, you are-ah nothing but-ah big jiggly meat-ah ball, why don't-ah you just head back-ah to the buffet because you-ah, The Game-ah and Edge-ah have no chances-ah in hell!

The Rated R CMStar

Edge: Santino, why don't you leave and bring Beth Pheonix so that the men can have a conversation.

Moonlight Drive

Santino: Oh, I am-ah so sorry Mr. The Edge-ah, where is-ah that filthy manbear-ah-pig Vickie Gararro, off with the pigs-ah? I would-ah be very scared if I were-ah you, when Beth gets-ah here she will tear you-ah a new ravioli holie!

Beer

RVD: Dude! Anzac better watch out. Or I will puff weed in there face. then they too will be on the addiction

Morrison: The guru of sexy, says , and welcome to the palace of wisdom Anzac. It is going to be a tough ride in here, and you will be begging for forgiveness.

Moonlight Drive

Santino: Ahh, Santino is like-ah the Punk, I am Straight-ah Edged, so joke is on you-ah for wasting your precious plant-ah! Look-ah at you Johnny, you can't even get-ah your own nicknames right, you should go back-ah to the grease-ah factory with Johnny Mercury-ah, you and your fluffy-ah peacock pants-ah stand no chances against-ah us!

The Rated R CMStar

Edge: She's in the minor leagues, not in BTW, you know, the Rated R company featuring the Rated R...Superstar!

Santino, maybe you should start a new count down clock, the Bradenakigooker-o-meter, as biggest bust in wrestling history.

Moonlight Drive

Santino: The only-ah reason Bee Tee Double You is-ah rated R is because of your ugly face-ah! I already-ah have a neew meter, it is-ah called the howmanytimessantinodestroysedge-a-meter, and it's already up-ah to two-ah!

The Rated R CMStar

Edge: It should be more like howmanytimessantinodestroystheenglishlanguaguemeter.

HHH: Hey Santino, seriously, by now Beth should have given you tips on how to shave and trim your unibrow, I mean, you look at Beth and you would never know just a year ago he was a swedish man named Fredik.

Anyways, when you are finished cutting that unibrow, please save the hair, God knows IPW's Shawn needs it.

Beer

John Morrison: Maybe my memory is not so good *cries*

Raven: INTELLECTUAL PAIN!
"Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!"
"Quote the Raven..."
"What about me? What about Raven?!"
"So it is written, so it shall come to pass."
"I think you hear me knocking, I think I'm coming in!"
"Welcome to Raven's Clockwork Orange House of Fun."
"Being crazy was the only thing that kept me from going insane."
"Welcome to the Terrordome"
"The world is full of kings and queens, who will blind your eyes and steal your dreams"

Moonlight Drive

Santino: Very-ah funny, too-ah bad you aren't-ah even from Ingaland! One-ah more for the howmanytimessantinodestroysteambtw-a-meter!

Dribble Aitch-ah, I couldn't-ah understand you, you're giant elafint-ah nose got in the way-ah! One-ah more for the howmanytimessantinodestroysteambtw-a-meter!

ejbq7d.jpg