• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
While waiting for the banner, here's the Official Bracket for the Tournament:

Team BTW vs. Team IPW
Triple H, Rikishi and Edge vs. Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton and Kurt Angle

Team PRIDE vs. Team POI
Jimmy Jacobs, Chris Hero and Kevin Steen vs. CM Punk, Samoa Joe and Super Dragon

Team GCW vs. Team HEW
Batista, Mistico and Sean O'Haire vs. Chris Jericho, Sir Regal and Shelton Benjamin

Team UWA vs. Team ANZAC
Rob Van Dam, John Morrison and Raven vs. Funaki, Vladimir Kozlov and Santino Marella​

Evil Austin

can't wait for the matches to be up looks great guys. And lol beer a little bit 'full of yourself' as of late :shifty:.

Qwake

IPW Vs BTW! I might have to go review BTW to see what I am up against :shifty: Everything is looking pretty good and I think things will start picking up with this very soon.

The Rated R CMStar

Scene opens and we see three men in a room with no light, pitch black. Suddenly, the light gets turned on and we see Triple H, Rikishi and Edge. All three are in street clothes, while Triple H has his BTW World Championship wrapped around his waist.
HHH: After days of endless nights without sleep and hours and hours of meditation, our misery has finally been put to an end, as our opponents for the Trios Tournament have released. Now, someone correct if I am wrong but we are facing…

Edge: It doesn’t matter who we are facing Hunter. It can be from Hulk Hogan to Funaki…

HHH: I actually heard he was on one team.

Edge: They can put in front whoever they want, but there’s one thing that will not change, and that is that we are the best well put together team in the entire tournament.

HHH: There I have to agree with you Edge, I mean, you have in one hand you have the single biggest underdog in history, which is really ironic if you ask me. He’s the most underrated performer today and as we speak he is the reason our beloved general manager cannot sleep, Rikishi. Then, you have the Ultimate Opportunist, the, the Master Manipulator, a former BTW World Champion, the Rated R Superstar.

Edge gloats on cockily.

HHH: And then, you have the man who truly cements the power of this team. The King of Kings, the Cerebral Assassin, the Game himself, the BTW World Champion and leader of this team, me Triipp…

Edge: Whoa whoa whoa, who ever said you were the leader?

HHH: I thought it was obvious I mean, after all, I am the champion and…

Edge: I can’t believe this, what’s next, Rikishi saying he deserves to the captain?

Rikishi: Well…no, no, come on guys, let’s focus. We are supposed to be a team, and we better start working like one or we might get beaten by…

Edge: By whom? Team IPW? Are you serious? Nobody on that team is even worthy of…

HHH: Hey, watch it, I have a good friend in that team.

Edge: So what? Yeah, you (Edge starts talking with a mocking voice) “DX, DX are you read?” Hunter, I was once in a team, a real team with Randy Orton, who is a member of the IPW team. And you know what, that helps us. You know HBK, and you know you’re better than him, I know Randy Orton, and I damn know I am always better than him.

HHH: And I think we can all agree all three of us are better than Mr. Kennedy.

All thee man look at each other.

HHH: Bottom line is, Randy, Shawn, Ken…

Edge: Don’t forget, it’s Mr. Kennedy, not Ken.

Both Edge and HHH chuckle while Rikishi shakes his head in disapproval.

HHH: They are nothing more than a stepping stone, as Team BTW will kick the living hell out of Team IPW out of the game, because quite frankly, WE ARE THE GAME!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Awesome promo CMS, got some chuckles out of me. Anyways, I would like to say, me as a member of a commitee, reccomend the members whom own each team to write promo's such as Levi's, and CMS's to influence the vote of the each member of the commitee. Also, it adds build up to your matches so bash each other, do what you must, but I know for damn sure I will be judging by the promo's. If a member has done nothing to catch my interest, as his opponent contiously rants upon the other team. I will base my vote on that. This although, is not part of the rules, but thats my two cents as of now. So good luck, and I can't wait to see this be pulled together.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
The camera shot zooms in on Samoa Joe, CM Punk, and Super Dragon standing in a POI ring in an empty arena. Dragon sits on one of the top turnbuckles.

Samoa Joe: So, Trios Tournament 2008. I think that we’ve already been in a Trios Tournament this year. It wasn’t that long ago and if I remember correctly I think we won.

CM Punk: Ya know my memory isn’t what it used to be, but I know for a fact that we won. We are the only team in this new tournament that is experienced in Trios action.

Joe: Hell, we can take out any of the teams in any match that they want. What did we go through to win?

Punk: A Six Man War with Team WWE.

Joe: A No-DQ match with the Age of the Fall.

Punk: And a Triple Threat Elimination match against Team WCC and WNG’s Last Line. Anything to add Dragon?

Super Dragon looks at Punk and doesn’t say anything.

Punk: Thanks for that.

Joe: Our first challenge is Team PRIDE. Now Punk and I both wrestle in PRIDE. We respect the hell out of that company, but POI is our home.

Punk: What Joe’s trying to say is that without us PRIDE is nothing. I can take it from here Joe.

Joe: If we didn’t need you for the tourney I’d choke you out.

Punk: Yeah sure. Now some people are calling us the underdogs. Some people are saying that we don’t stand a chance. You know what I say to those people; tell ‘em Dragon!

Super Dragon gives the camera the finger.

Punk: That’s right! For most of my career I’ve been an underdog. Actually I’d say that I’ve been an underdog my entire life. I’m used to it by now; I’m used to upsetting the bigger, stronger people that want to take me out. It looks like POI is going to have to do just that. Knock the bigger, stronger teams off their pedestal. Our first match will prove that Straightedge means I’m better than you.

Joe: And that Joe’s gonna kill you.

Punk throws up the Straightedge X, while Joe and Super Dragon stand on his left and right respectively.

Evil Austin

Just letting you guys know that Beer is banned not sure how long for it might be a week even so what happens he is in the tournament?

Moonlight Drive

Santino: Since-ah I was-ah much too lazy to write anything-ah, Team ANZAC has-ah one thing to say-ah to Team You Dubya Ay!

YOU'RE ALL....DEATH MEAT!

The Rated R CMStar

HHH: Now that I am alone, let me give you all a piece of my mind. Shawn Michaels? I am not going to lie you, I see him as one of the bests in this business. But notice how I said one of the best, not the best. He's good, but not that damn good, just like I am. I was always the shining star during DX, and when Shawn and I enter that ring, I promise you, the best man will win.

Now, moving on, there's also little Randy. Randy has always had a big mouth, going back from Evolution. He's good, I am not denying it, hell, I should know, I thought him everything he knows. But I didn't teach him everything I know. Randy will one day be the man, but as of now, present time, I am the man and The Game.

And the last member is no othe.r than Kennedy...uhmm, Kennedy. Yeah, well he has done...I mean, he was won so many matches like that one in which....he looked so impressive, and that one time he was World Ch.... Mr. Kennedy has done crap. You think for one second that jack can even consider himself worthy of entering the ring of the King of Kings, and reigning BTW Champion? As far as I am concern, only chance he's got in this one is if he pretends to be Crushing C's son.

Scene fades to the back.

seX-Power

Just asking... why is CMS cutting promos on Mr Kennedy when the 3rd member of the IPW team (as far as I know, and as far as it says on this page) is Kurt Angle?