• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BTB E-fed Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Patterson: I would beat all of you, but I don't think Levi wants to see five of his wrestlers embarrassed by one

The Leviathan

Mr. Levi: Yeah! I won't let our moneys err.... I mean our fans to get bored and leave the show because if that happens, the company might experience a quick bankrupcy.

Patterson: If the crowd saw how much better I was than those five, they would stop paying to come, because they would know that I am just going to win every week

Qwake

ooc: lmao moneys I mean fans.

Bobby: The only thing keeping the fans coming this week is my Debut match!

Patterson: What keeps the fans coming is Evolution. Everybody loves Evolution. And soon enough, Evolution will have all three of the championships

Qwake

Bobby: that depends if im in the match for the title or not.

occ: lol, and bkb is evolution heel or face?

Patterson: You being in the title match? That won't change a thing. This is BTB. And Evolution runs the show.

ooc: heel

Qwake

ooc: lol, oh your heel.

Bobby: Did you hear that MR Levi, he thinks he runs the show...you should do something about that like put me in a hardcore match for the wtf title with him. then he wont think he runs the show!

ooc: hehe lol

The Leviathan

Mr. Levi: I have something more to that match at Death Pact, but for now, I am really quite pissed off on James' cockiness so at the next show, I am going to schedule your match with Bobby King in a street fight or a hardcore match or a no holds barred or extreme rules or.... hell anything you want to call it, it's all the same!

Patterson: I mean we run the show, as in we are the dominant performers. You are the best boss Levi. And I want that hardcore match. That way I can show why I will be the first WTF Champion

The Leviathan

Mr. Levi: It's just that I remember the other Evolution faction who tries to run the show and Triple H.... and Triple H.... I remember it was like only yesterday when I beat him in an indy circuit before he enters to WWF. Good times! Good times! I HATE GOOD TIMES! Now look at me! I am running a small wrestling company while he receives millions of money in just won match.

OOC: lol! Just trying to do some background stories of Mr. Levi before he became owner of the BTB.

Qwake

ooc: This match will be after my Debut match will it. please I want to fight the other debuters first lol, ill have more chance of winning. then the hardcore match.

Bobby: I cant wait to have that match. thanks Mr Levi

Patterson: I can't wait Bobby. I will wipe the floor with you!

ooc: levi, you are only 19, but you also beat hhh on the indy circuit. I'm confused

Status
Not open for further replies.