BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Styles

ooc: DX, Um.. didn't you just say in your new thread that you will be leaving? Will you be active enough?

Brett: Anyone else wanna join the future of BTB, The Future Title Takeovers. We will hold every title in BTB One Day, So wanna join? 'The Untouchables'

The Leviathan

Reaction score
*** Mr. Levi is walking around the hallway while sipping a cup of coffee as he heard Sean and Brett about joining forces and he also saw Gards running after Andrew told him to look for other possible teammates ***

Mr. Levi: What's up with the all teaming up idea? Are you trying to make a Union or something! Well.. What's the problem! I haven't done yet! So why are you complaining!!!!

One of the production staff overheard Mr. Levi and decides to approach the owner of BTB. He then whisper something on his ear.

Mr. Levi: Oh! Tag Teams! You know that I'm just joking right or else you're fired!

OOC: Okay I just posted the rosters DX Degenerate!

Weebo

Reaction score
[Wills was walking around backstage after leaving the meeting. He seeing Gards and Andrew together. Then sees Brett and Sean together. He sits down on a big box with his guitar and starts to play it. A few people hear him sining and they come to listen. More and more people to come to hear Wills playing his guitar and singing his country music. He finishes the song and puts down his guitar. He looks up and sees all the people standing there that he didn't see before cause he had his head down]

Wills: "Hey? You all listening to me? Well i don't know why I am shocked. I sell out venues all the time like MSG and the Staples Center. Well You are all looking at a country sensation and the best wrestler here in BTB. Wanna hear another song?"

[The people cheer as Wills picks his guitar back up and plays his song "Beer or Gasoline" for the people.]

CT Styles

Untouchebles.png

^^ 'The Untouchables' so far..

Weebo

Reaction score
ooc: I hate the background

HulkStar

CashMoney stands up and looks across the room at Brett. He takes off his shades and begins walking towards Brett he starts
CashMoney: Iight Brett. We got our match, see you in da wreslting ring foo. GoodLuck ma man....
Extends an arm to Brett

oooc: My entrance music is "You Dont Know" by 50 Cent and Eminem

Evil Austin

Sean: (as Brett's Partner) Takes that arm handed out to him and than Pedigree's Cash Money...

Weebo

Reaction score
ooc: I ave an idea. If you gave a really gunna run this thing hard and not let it die like NCW and the other e-fed that was on the site (no offense). Why don't you guys talk to the admins and see if you guys can get BTB put in the spot on the forum where the old E-fed was. More people will see it, read it and more people will join. I think this could be big and with the right help and positioning on the forum it could be huge. Just a thought I'm having.

HulkStar

ooc: You ass whole gosh why you gotta pedigree the black dude lmao jk

CT Styles

All that Sean the Game stuff never happened and Brett extends his arm to shake Cash's.

Brett: May the best man win.

ooc:
ooc: I hate the background

Yeah I aint crazy bout it either I just wanted to get something up. I might make it like my Morrison sig's background.

The Rated R CMStar

ooc: Weebo, what old E-fed? You mean the one that is still going, lol

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2