BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebo

Reaction score
Wills: "Well Randy, I will have your back as long as you have my back, but this doesn't mean I want to start some sort of an alliance with you or anything. This is just a one time thing. So don't get used to it when i win the match and you get a 'W' on your record for siting on the apron."

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Mr. Levi reviews the card for the next show, as he reads the names of the guys in the main event.

Mr. Levi: This card is really looking good, I can't wait for our show! But about this Randy Levesque kid, I remember my match with him at ROH and I loss. I was totally pissed off that time. I do think that he's just one arrogant kid, thinking he's great by having his dad a wrestler. He just one cocky kid with a huge ego just like the other guys in the locker room. I should show him that becoming a champion in this company is not that easy!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(A dark corner in the office is suddenly lit up by a lamp being switched on by Andrew Walker. His eyes slowly lift up and gaze at Mr. Levi behind his desk.)

Andrew Walker: "Huge ego..."

(Andrew stood up from the couch and kept his eyes locked on Mr. Levi and walks up to his desk.)

Andrew Walker: "Care to tell me...how big my ego is?...well..."

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Mr. Levi leans back of his seat as he looks terrified when Andrew gives him a nasty stare...

Mr. Levi: Well, you know egos can't be measure that easy. Let's see how you handle that in your match with Rose at our show.

djprimetime

Reaction score
DJ looks Riggs in the eye: I wasn't brought up 2 turn on pll wen im sposed ta have dey bak so its like dis...u ain gotta like me and i shole as hell ont like u but 4 da lil while we in dat ring ima watch u as long as u watch me and no1 gets hurt...and we can settle all otha personal differences afta dat *extends hand*

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Andrew stared in the eyes of Mr. Levi before simply turning around heading to the door. He stops right before he exits and turns to Mr. Levi.)

Andrew Walker: "Be careful of where you leave the lights off...you never know what could be lurking...." he opened the door and exited the office.

Weebo

Reaction score
[Wills is walking around backstage with his guitar in hand. He walks around to the front of the arena and over to the food court. he walks up and buys a beer. five people walk up to him and ask him for an autograph. He signs them and they they has him one more question. They ask him if he will ever be the BTb champion.]

Wills: "Well I am not going to be like some people and go out and say that I'm gunna be champ and the best ever and such. I have learned from my music that you have to work for stuff and prove that u deserve it. So I am going to prove to Levi, everyone in the locker room and all the fans that I will be champion one day. Let me play you a song."

[Wills grabs his guitar and starts to play the fans a song.]

djprimetime

Reaction score
*grabs Wills's guitar* and throws into a wall - 4 da luv of money wud u plz stop playin those crappy ass songs evry 2 minutes b4 i have 2 kill u...i swear on my wallet theres nuthin worse den a cocky country singer...matta fact theres nuthin worse den a country singer period

Weebo

Reaction score
ooc; I don't think u can do that, it the same as attacking someone backstage. I could be wrong. Plus you have to learn to write an RP so people know u ar talking, blueberry

djprimetime

Reaction score
ooc: not an attack ... just fussing and destroying your guitar for emphasis ... excuse my ignorance but wuts "RP" mean?

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
ooc: Now now children play nice. I don't see it much of an attack on Weebo personally just his property. Which I don't think is againt the rules now if he took the guitar and smashed it over your head that would be against the rules. Idk I think as long as the object doesn't hit the char i think it is ok. But I think we need Levi's judgment on this one.

Edit: Oh and RP mean Role Play

Weebo

Reaction score
ooc; RP mean roleplay. a roleplay is whet you do every time you post something as your char

HulkStar

Cashmoney had left the Locker Room after his staredown with Brett. He see's DJ PrimeTIme and Riggs. He looks at PrimeTime and starts
CashMoney: Arent you dat dude dat was talking mad smack behind ma back? Well Homie aint yu dat dude? huh?

CT Styles

Brett is in his locker room getting changed. He puts on his ring clothes (Nitro's) since the show is starting soon. He gets out of his room and walks around the main locker room scanning it. He then approaches Farrell 'DJ Primetime' Brown.

Brett: Hey Man, You seem impressive and it takes a bit to impress me. I wanna know something.. You wanna be apart of 'The Untouchables'? You can join Myself, Brett Marshall & Sean 'The Game' in becoming the most talented faction in BTB. What do you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.