BTB E-fed Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwake

Bobby King walks over to Patterson

Bobby: Patterson, next week on BTB, I am going one on one with you in a hardcore match! Im just here to warn you that I am ready for the biggest fight of my young career and I am telling you this now, I will walk away victorious!!!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Patterson: King there is no chance that you are walking away victorious, hell, there is no chance that you are walking away at all. This week when we meat in a Hardcore match I will do anything to beat you. If I have tol I'll kill you. Bevause there is no way that I'm losing to a second rate curtain jurker like you.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
OOC: When will the show be posted and i will help you write it if you need help.

Evil Austin

its been a while since I saw Sean "the game" In action... I mean if my memory is right nearly three weeks since a post on the btb ? ..... whats the hold up ? I mean its great you guys are doing this but I mean only make it run by someone who can do this weekly if you can only do this like fortnightly at most than be noble and give it to someone else for this to get running I mean this started three months ago... almost and not even four episodes on the thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.