BTB: Blood Thirsty Brutality

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

Levi why aint i in it again? i have had one match and one promo. if im not wrestling can i do a promo? but anyway nice preview.

Qwake

No offence small show, but you can't always be on the show. I havnt been on it since it started, I waited now Im in a match. you have been on the show more then alot of people...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The Small Show said:
Levi why aint i in it again? i have had one match and one promo. if im not wrestling can i do a promo? but anyway nice preview.
Try actually doing things in Efed Central. This thing does not revolve around you. We can't fit everyone on every show, so quit complaining

John

^^^ i know. when's the show. sorry to bump i'm just wondering. when's the next show? the preview was 2 weeks ago.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well Andrew Walker is working on it and it will be posted soon(I hope)

Evil Austin

well correct me if i am wrong i might be but isn't BKB one of the writers for this or Gards I forget but if its BKB, BKB is gone for two weeks from about a day ago. so if its him i don't know what happened to it but i think i may be wrong and someone else is the writer for this i am totally not sure rofl.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Like I said, Andrew is writing it and He had some computer troubles so we might have to help him out.

Evil Austin

Like I said, Andrew is writing it and He had some computer troubles so we might have to help him out.

oh ok, :) My bad i thought it was BKB. I am wrong, Oh well sorry about that. I just hope that this week comes up soon.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee