• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BTB: Blood Thirsty Brutality

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Leviathan

Best Match: Randy Levesque vs. Cashmoney

Worst Match: Mr. Levi vs. Walters

Best Promo: Mr. Levi and Randy Levesque

Worst Promo: Grimm/Andrew Walker, tbh, I'm not really into it, sorry.

Additional Feedbacks: The show is nicely done imo, and the long wait is not a waste of time. I do really enjoyed the two Championship Tournament matches. I wonder what will happen next to BTB :shifty: lol.

HulkStar

awww too bad i lost damnit :'(
Oh well.. Back to the locker-rooms

Qwake

bm: m/e
wm: mr levi, no offence lol
bp: mr levi and randy
wp: n/a
af: that was quite a good show, nice job

The Leviathan

POWER 10

Welcome to the very first edition of BTB Power 10. This list is based on the first two episodes of BTB.

1. Randy Levesque
Randy won two consecutive main event wins in a row. Is this means the BTB Championship Belt is next?

2. TJ Wills
Wills also won two consecutive wins in a row. Will the Country Favorite continue this winning streak?

3. Andrew Walker
Andrew won a fight against Will Rose in the first episode to advanced himself in the Championship Tournament. Will the BTB Title be on the Evolution's side?

4. Grimm
Grimm showed his dark presence by stealing Sean The Game's soul on the first episode and advanced himself to the Championship Tournament. Will he manage to steal everyone's soul just to make it to the top?

5. County
We never seen County inside the ring yet but he managed to pull himelf to the 5th Spot after showing his dominance in the first two episodes.

6. James Patterson
James won an impressive match against the second generation and a well talented superstar, Jimmy Helmsley on our first episode and then lost to Wills as a result of a disqualification thanks to the Next Big Thing Champion, Gards.

7. Cashmoney
The cocky young star, Cashmoney just won a match against Brett Marshall and then lost to Randy Levesque at the Championship Tournament. Are we going to see him managed to jump on the top 5?

8. Brett Marshall
Marshall haven't got a taste of victory since he entered BTB but he made some strong words in his locker room, telling the fans his destiny of becoming the BTB Champion. Will this be really his legacy?

9. Will Rose
Will Rose just lose to Andrew Walker for the Championship Tournament on our first episode but he managed to beat his rival, John Nicoll in their first encounter in the ring on episode 2.

10. Mr. Levi
Thanks to him and his lottery winnings, BTB was born. The BTB Owner manages to step on the 10th spot after beating John Walters to show the fans and his workers that he can still wrestle.

---------------------------------------------------------

DeathPact.jpg

BTB Presents Death Pact​

BTB Championship: The two final competitors of the Championship Tournament will meet for the title.

BTB Next Big Thing Championship: GardsJr (c) vs. TJ Wills

JMay187

Can't wait to see the next card. but have no idea what the hell i was doing in a backstage promo with andrew walker.

Qwake

can't wait to see how the ppv will turn out, if only I were in a match lol.

The Leviathan

PREVIEW:

First Match: Debut Clash: Austin Graham vs. Bobby King vs. Nick Smith
- Three newest addition to the BTB Roster is in action on next show. We all know that they want to made an imact here in BTB so the only way to do it is to face one another. Which of these guys win this match?

Second Match: Randy Levesque vs. Spencer Riggs
- Randy is on the roll after winning his main event matches two straights in a row. Now the rising star of BTB will face the returning fiery Italian, Spencer Riggs before he goes to the semi finals of the Championship Tournament.

Third Match: County vs. Sean The Game
- The intimidating monster will finally make his in ring debut at the next show as he takes on Sean The Game in a singles match. We all know that Grimm just stole Sean's soul but he just told us that he can still be on the ring and try to slay the vicious monster.

Fourth Match: Grimm vs. Stephen Mcdaniels
- The Darkness will appear in BTB once again as the Reaper Grimm takes on the Show Stealer, Stephen Mcdaniels. Will Mcdaniels be Grimm's next victim before he goes to the semi finals next week?

Fifth Match: GardsJr and James Patterson vs. DJ Primetime and Brett Marshall
- This will be the Evolution and GardsJr's first match here in BTB as they take on the unlikely team of DJ Primetime and Brett Marshall. We all know that Brett and DJ are not best of friends but will this means that this will be easy for Evolution or not?

Main Event: Championship Tournament Semi-Finals: Andrew Walker vs. TJ Wills
The first Championship Tournament Semi Finals will happen on the next show as the Evolution Leader Andrew Walker takes on the Country Sensation, TJ Wills. Who will advance to the finals and will headline BTB's first PPV event, Death Pact? Will it be the nasty psychotic Andrew Walker or will it be every girl's dream guy TJ Wills?

HulkStar

R yu serious im not on the card??? I better freaking interfere or something :[
That sucks I know i sound like im bitching and being a lil girl but I post alot and i deserve to be on that card cuz im cashhhmmoonnn..
I mean hulkstar

Evil Austin

oohhh. Im on the card, Im reading. Can't wait. The Game is on for County.

County you only have one life and well its GAME OVER!

Qwake

that was a great preview, I can't wait and Im not only looking forward to my match the others look good to

Status
Not open for further replies.