BTB: Blood Thirsty Brutality

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

I hope it can get done soon, :( because I really want to know what happens why such a big hold up ?, Hopefully it is good and worth the wait .......

The Leviathan

Reaction score
5de342a0e0.jpg

Famous Last words by My chemical Romance plays in the arena and the opening video for Blood Thirsty Brutality plays and it ends with Mr Levi posing.

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Jesse Oliver: Welcome one and all to BTB week 3 and this is going to be one hell of a show but our main event is going to be huge, Andrew Walker facing off against TJ Wills

Drake Reinhold: Well they should have just let Andrew precede straight to the tournament finals because that is where He is going once he beats that hillbilly Wills

Jesse Oliver: Well partner we are going to have to wait and see but right now we are going to have three young Debutants.

First Match: Debut Showcase: Austin Graham vs. Nick Smith vs. Bobby King
The three young superstars start to circle the ring and then King and Smith lock up and Graham just looks on from the corner. Smith then locks King into a side headlock before getting pushed back by King and then pushed to the ropes but King telegraphs the back body drop and Smith holds onto the ropes as King runs forward. Smith then ducks and lifts King over the top rope and then Graham comes off the second rope springboarding and hitting a cross body throwing him out on to the mat below and the crowd start a holy shit chant and Smith looks around the ring bewildered. Smith then runs back as Graham starts to get to his feet and then Smith leaps in between the second and top rope hitting a plancha throwing Graham into the barricade back first. All the superstars are down on the outside of the ring at this early point in the match. Smith then crawls over and climbs into the ring as does King who also slides into the ring. King and Smith now return to his feet and they both struggle to regain there composure. King now plants his feet and then throws a hard right hand to the still Smith and Smith fires back a straight right hand followed by a kick to the ribs and then hits a quick snap DDT on the mat and then King falls down onto his back. Smith then runs the ropes and as he goes to hit an elbow drop King is able to move out of the way at the moment that Smith is about it to hit and then Graham slides into the ring after recuperating on the outside. Graham and a now energy filled King as they both got to there feet lock up in a collar and elbow tie up and the Graham gets the upper hand with a rear chin lock and then Graham slams the back of King into his knee with a backbreaker while still holding on the rear chin lock and then pushes down on both ends of King's body stretching the backbreaker.

Graham then releases the hold before climbing up to the top rope and taunting the crowd to a great reaction before as Smith gets back to his feet leaps and looks to hit a missile dropkick but Smith drops out of the way and Graham hits the mat hard. Nick Smith then returns to his feet slowly and taunts the crowd and they cheer heavily for him and then He lifts up King and sends him into the turnbuckle with an Irish whip and then Smith runs in and then hits a clothesline and then King ventures out of the corner as does Smith and then Smith hits a huge snap suplex and then followed by a quick pin 1..2... kickout by King. Smith then returns to his feet and then points to the top rope and taunts the crowd and gets a massive reception before exiting the ring and taunting the crowd again before climbing up to the top rope and then is about to leap for a swanton bomb but Graham leaps over and hits him off the top rope and to the mats below the ring. All the superstars are down and now are all looking exhausted. King now slowly returns to his feet as does Graham as they both look exhausted. King then goes for a right hand but Graham quickly hits one right back and then King hits another and Graham fall back to the ropes and then looks as if He is resting. King then runs at Graham and Graham then lifts him over the top rope and onto the mats beneath the ring. Smith now recovered then runs in and then knocks Graham out of the ring and He lands awkwardly on his back and the rolls over holding it. Smith then grabs hold of the top rope with both hands and then as Graham and King slowly return to there feet. Smith then leaps up onto the top rope but slips and still hits King and Graham taking them down and then He lands awkwardly on his knee. Now all superstaars are down on the outside of the ring and the referree starts the count 1...2...3...4... Smith starts getting to his feet as does King and then Smith slides into the ring and then King Grabs his leg as He is sliding into the ring and then slams him down to the mat.

King then rolls into the ring himself to break the count and then rolls out before lifting Graham back up to his feet before dragging him open and slamming his head into the announce table, once, twice and then a third time before grabbing him into a front face lock before going to his a suplex through the announce table but Graham block in and the King tries again but this time he can get Graham up and then Graham flips around and then lands on the table and then King turns around and Graham leaps off the announce table and then hits a crossbody. Smith is still on the mats and Graham is still slowly trying to get in the ring. Graham accomplishes this and breaking the count looking exhausted and then rolling back out before He lifts King back up to his feet and sends him intto teh ring and then He lifts Smith and rolls him into the ring before He follows and then slowly returns to his feet before lifting Smith up and Irish whipping him to the turnbuckle before lifting King up and then trying to send him to the other turnbuckle before running and hitting a shoulder to the midsection and then King comes out and then King runs at Graham but Graham moves out of the way and then King hits the turnbuckle shoulder first. Graham then rolls up King and then that makes the pin 1...2... kickout by King. Graham then kneels himself down and pushes back his Hair before returning back to his feet. Graham then gets back to his feet and then pulls Smith out of the turnbuckle and sends him to the mat back first and then makes the pin 1...2... kickout by Smith. Graham gets up obviously exhausted. Graham then lifts Smith up and then starts itting punch after punch to the head of Smith and then Graham moves behind him and then locks him in a waist lock and then goes to hit a Germasn suplex but then King sneaks up behind him and then rolls him up for the pin as Smith goes over the back of Graham and too the mat while King isd still making the pin 1...2... kickout by Graham. Now both Graham and King are getting back to their feet. Graham and King are now back to their feet and then they lock up and then King then grabs the neck of Graham locking in a side headlock. Graham then pushes King away and then as King comes back Graham hits a dropkick. Graham then runs the ropes and then hits a Lionsault on King and then makes the pin 1...2...3

Jesse Oliver: Whoah! What a win by Austin Graham there and well it looks like we are going backstage with DJ Primetime

DJ Primetime: Everybody in BTB knows that at Death Pact there will be a match for the WTF title and well. It is no use even talking about it because there is only going to be one man that is going to walk out with the WTF title. And that Man will be DJ Primetime. See I am the most hardcore man in BTB and everybody is going to find out in two weeks at Death Pact. Anyboidy can try me and they are going to be taken do...

James Patterson (as he walks in.): Primetime you think yuou have a chance of winning this week and then well you are mistaken. See Patterson is the greatest and most well known name in BTB and if you don't believe me then just try me right now.
DJ Primetime: Well James lets go right here right now. In that ring tonight.
James Patterson: Well sorry Primetime, I already have a match tonight and well watch the match tonight when me and Gards destroy our two opponents. So watch and learn.
Patterson just walks away and then Primetime is left standing their as we head t commercial

COMMERCIAL

Jesse Oliver: Welcome back to BTB and we just saw the tensions build between James Patterson and DJ Primetime

Drake Reinhold: Jesse, Patterson will destroy that little twerp and speaking of Destroy out comes Spencer Riggi and He is going to destroy Levesque who will not be feeling to good after tonight

Jesse Oliver: Don't be so sure partner

Spencer Riggs now makes his way down to the ring.

John James: Making his way down to the ring Spencer Riggs

Riggs: Who does I face tonights. I thinks it is that Randy Levarque. Who the hell type of names is thats. I ams the greatests wrestler iun BTB's today and I wills proves it tonights when I faces Lervarque. So now come outs Levarque and faces me and dons run aways.

Randy Levesque makes his way down to the ring answering Riggs.

John James: Making his way down to the ring Randy Levesque

Second Match: Randy Levesque vs. Spencer Riggs
Randy and Spencer circles the ring as Spencer looks for some opening towards his opponent. Spencer locks up as Randy pushes him away and Spencer bounces off the ropes and receives an elbow from Randy. Spencer gets up as Randy grabs him and whips him to the ropes. Spencer bounces back and ducks from Randy’s attempted clothesline. Randy then turns and Spencer knocks him down with a high dropkick. The fiery Italian shows some taunt at the crowd as they respond with some loud boos. Riggs then grabs his opponent up and he throws him to the corner. Riggs starts throwing some shoulder thrusts to the second generation superstar and then he walks back. Spencer runs as he charges with a spear and Randy blocks it with a boot hitting his face. Randy then charges in takes Spencer down with a STO. Randy do his taunts as the crowd cheer and then he gives Riggs a painful knee drop to the sternum. Randy grabs his opponent back to his feet knocks him down with a dropkick to the chest. Randy then climbs up the top rope as he goes for an elbow drop but Spencer moves away and Randy crashes down the canvass. Randy feels the pain on his landing by holding his ribs as Spencer gives him a smirk and starts throwing Levesque some stomps to his hips.

Randy tries to fight back and gets up but Riggs kicks him at the midsection and knocks him down with a Suplex. Riggs then starts throwing him some punches at the head as Randy fights back and gives Riggs his own version of punches to his head. Riggs then gets up and smacks his opponent with a boot to his face. Riggs then grabs Levesque up to his feet and whips him to the ropes. Randy bounces back as Riggs catches him with an awful flapjack. Riggs then drags his opponent’s leg to the center of the ring and applies the figure four leg lock on Randy. The crowd reacts as Riggs locks his opponent on the infamous submission hold. Randy tries to reach the rope as Riggs applies more pressure to it. The ref asks if he will tap out but Randy still tries to get out from the leg lock. Randy then reverses the lock by bringing his weight in until he manages to put Riggs on his knees and he finally reversed it. Riggs starts screaming in pain while he tries to get out from the lock. Both men then get back to their feet as Riggs charges in and Randy catches him with a Double A Spinebuster. The crowd rocks as Randy stands up and taunts for them at the center of the ring. Randy waits for Riggs to get up and hits him with a single hand bulldog. Randy then waits for him to get up again as he attempts for the Levesque clothesline. Riggs gets up and Randy charges. Riggs side steps as he moves away from the clothesline. Riggs then kicks him at the midsection as he goes for his Cap Em’ in the Head Brainbuster. Randy manages to block it and he kicks Riggs to the midsection and he runs to the side and he bounces back from the ropes and nails Riggs with the Scissors Kick. Randy covers, 1… 2… 3… and Randy Levesque wins the match.

Jesse Oliver: What a match we just saw right there and Spencer Riggis, pie hole will be shut for a fair while

We cut backstage to see GardsJr standing in his locker room with the BTB Next big thing over his shoulder. TJ Wills then walks into the room.

TJ Will: Look here Junior I want a match right here tonight and I don't care if ti sanctioned or not I am going to beat down your ass.

GardsJr: Serously why do people not look who they atre facing. See James Patterson and I are busy destroying people so sorry to reign on your parade but you aren't even going to be walking into Death Pact to face me for this title.

James Patterson then turns around to many boos from the crowd.

James Patterson: Wills you have a match tonight as well and if I am not mistakenly as I never am you are going to be facing Andrew Walker, the best fighter in the history of wrestling

TJ Wills: Patterson I am sick of your attitude nobody cares about you, Not even your fans, actually what fans.

GardsJr: Wills just shut the hell up before I make you because you see. Your little Country music act does not fool us because we are the two best up and comers i the business today so now get out of locker room.

Wills walks out of the room steaming as Andrew Walker walks out of the shadows.

Andrew Walker: Well done young protégés.

COMMERCIAL

Third Match: Sean The Game vs. County
The match starts as Sean is looking quite afraid of his opponent as he starts circling around the ring as County makes a smirk on his face. Sean runs and tries to grab his opponent but the big guy just shove him away. Sean then gets up and charges as County catches and slams him down the mat. Sean gets up as County kicks him to his chest and starts stomping him until the ref tries to separate them both. County gets up and then hits Sean with a huge elbow drop to the skull. County then drags his opponent to the corner like a rag doll. County puts Sean on to the corner as he walks back and runs for a big splash but Sean manages to get out from the monster. Sean then starts throwing him some punches in the head as County shoves him away. County then runs and Sean takes him down with a drop toe hold. Sean then quickly goes to his arm as he goes for an armbar. Sean works on to his arm as County tries to get up. County then tries to lift his arm where Sean is on the grip and he slams Sean on the mat. Sean tries to get up as County knocks him down with a boot to his face. County then climbs up the top rope as he goes for a big splash and Sean moves away. Sean then gets up and starts throwing his opponents with some knife edge chops. Sean then tries to take him down with a flying lariat but the monster is just too big to knock off. County then goes for a clothesline as Sean ducks and then grabs County on the back as he manages to take him down with a German Suplex. Sean then quickly gets up and he climbs up the top rope as he nails the monster with a frog splash and covers, 1… 2… and County kicks out. Sean gets up and so does his opponent as he grabs him to his neck and attempts to give him a chokeslam. County then grabs him to his neck as well and shoves him out. Sean then charges in as County gives him his vicious spear. County then climbs up the top rope and hits Sean with a big splash and covers, 1… 2… 3… and County wins the match.
County then gets back up to his feet and then grabs a microphone from one of the production crew members.

County: Marshall, if you think that you can defeat me, then I am going to do exactly what I did to this piece of garbage right now. So get your arse out here so I can destroy you as well.

Nobody comes out as County is left out in the ring and then we head to commercial.

COMMERCIAL

Fourth Match: Grimm vs. Stephen McDaniel
The match starts as Stephen gives Grimm a huge stare and taunts telling Grimm to come near him. Grimm starts to walk as Stephen starts to circle around him. Stephen then grabs his opponent as they go for a lock up. Grimm then shoves Stephen away and he suddenly runs and bounces off the ropes and knocks Grimm down with a shoulder block. Grimm gets up as Stephen takes him down with another shoulder block and another and another until Grimm catches him with an armdrag takedown. Grimm applies an armbar on his opponent as Stephen quickly tries to get away from the Reaper. Stephen rolls and gets up as he drags Grimm away to his arm. Both men get up as Stephen charges in and throw his opponent with some forearm smash. Stephen then throws Grimm to the ropes and his opponent bounces back with a vicious boot to his face. Grimm then grabs his opponent up and hits him with the Mic Check and covers, 1… 2… and Stephen kicks out.

Grimm then drags his opponent to the center of the ring as he applies him with the Sands in the Hourglass. Grimm stretches his opponent out as Stephen tries to get out of it and he tries to reach the ropes to break the submission. Grimm continues to apply more pressure on the submission hold as Stephen writhes in pain until he manages to reach the bottom rope with his two fingers two break the submission. The ref then tries to break Grimm’s submission and starts counting, 1… 2… 3… 4… and Grimm breaks it before he get disqualified. Grimm gets up and Stephen follows as both men come face to face and they start exchanging some punches. Grimm then hits his opponent with a knee to his midsection and gives him an irish whip as Stephen reverses it with his own irish whip. Grimm bounces back as Stephen catches him with a devastating Spinebuster. Stephen gets up as he taunts in front of a crowd and he receives some pops. Stephen then goes on the ropes as he goes for a Springboard Moonsault and Grimm rolls away and McDaniel hits himself on the canvass. Grimm gets up and grabs Stephen up and surprises him with his own version of the Side Effect.

Stephen then waits for his opponent to get up as he ready for a super kick. Grimm gets up and he goes for the Super Kick but Grimm manages to block it. Grimm throws his leg away and hits Stephen with his own Super Kick. Grimm then climbs up the top rope as he goes for the Shooting Star Press but Stephen moves and The Reaper hits the mat. The ref then starts counting, 1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6… 7… Stephen gets up, 8… and Grimm follows. The two then restarted the match as both men starts exchanging some punches. Grimm then goes for a clothesline as Stephen ducks and goes on behind him as he hooks his head for the Hero’s Welcome. Grimm counters and turns as he kicks Stephen in the midsection and surprises him with the R.I.P. and Grimm quickly covers, 1… 2… 3… and Grimm just got another victim.

John Oliver: I thought Stephen will win this. He’s a young up and comer.

Drake Reinholds: Well, you’ve just lost your bet Johnny!

DJ Primetime and Brett Marshalls are heading toward the arena as their next match is next.

COMMERCIAL

At the Hallway:

Will Rose is having a cup of coffee as John Nicoll approaches him and gives him a huge stare.

John Nicoll: Don’t ever try to piss me off again Will!!!

Will Rose: What are you talking about? What have I done to you recently?

John Nicoll: You are such a block in my way and I can’t believe a guy with a name of a girl can do it!

Will Rose: You know! You’re trying to reach my temper in to its boiling point.

John Nicoll: So what are you going to do about it?

Rose then slaps Nicoll in the face and then leaves. Nicoll can’t believe it as he follows his rival with a huge stare like trying to stab him at the back.

Fifth Match: Evolution (James Patterson and GardsJr) vs. DJ Primetime and Brett Marshall
The match starts as James is already in the ring while both DJ and Brett are arguing who will be the first legal man. Brett then shoves DJ to the center of the ring as the ref calls for the bell to start the match. Both men circle the ring until they finally go for the lock up. James then goes for a headlock as DJ pushes him out to the ropes. James bounces back and DJ catches him with a beautiful dropkick. DJ then goes for a sleeper hold as James tries to get up and throws DJ with a snapmare takedown into a headlock. James applies the pressure as DJ tries to get up. DJ manages to get back on his feet and he starts throwing James with some elbow to the midsection and sends James down the canvass with a hip toss. DJ is now on the upper hand as he applies an armbar on James but his opponent kicks his face to get out of the lock. DJ holds his face after receiving a kick from James. DJ gets mad as he charges toward his opponent as James gets up and both men go for a face off. DJ then walks back as he tags with his partner Brett Marshall. Marshall stares down his partner while he enters the ring and heads toward James. The two restarted the match by having a test of strength. Both men try to put their weights on another until James manages to overpower and throws Brett to the mat. James laughs as Brett quickly gets up and does his fight stance. A smirk showed in James face as he makes a taunt on Brett, pointing his chin as he gives an opening to Brett. Brett gets pissed off as he knocks James down with a straight punch to his face. James tries to get up as Brett hits him again with a knocking punch and again and again. Brett then grabs James up and whips him to the ropes and he quickly runs on the other side. He bounces back and gives James with a flying forearm. Brett gets up and makes some taunt to the crowd and waits for James to get up. James then gets up as Brett gives him some knife edge chops as the fans starts shouting “WOOO”.

James fights back by giving Brett his own chops to the chest. James then runs to the ropes as Brett catches him with a backbody drop. Brett then waits for his opponent to get up as DJ extends his arm to make a tag. Brett was surprised from what his partner did and they start to argue. DJ the shoves his partner away and he climbs up the top rope. DJ goes for the DJ Splash as James moves away and DJ hits himself down the mat. Brett chuckles after seeing his partner crashes down as James grabs him and makes a tag with the Next Big Thing Champion, Gards. The champ grabs DJ and hits him with a heel kick. Gards then starts throwing him some punches in the head then followed by some series of elbow drops and knee drops to his shoulder. Gards covers, 1… 2… and DJ kicks out. Gards gets up as DJ fights back and starts throwing him some punches to his midsection. DJ then throws Gards to the ropes. He bounces back as DJ catches him with an armdrag but Gards manages to land on his feet. Gards the runs and bounces off the ropes and catches DJ with a huracarana. Gards goes for the pin as DJ surprises him with an inside cradle, 1… 2.. and Gards kicks out. Both men get back on their feet as Gards charges in and DJ catches him with a sidewalk slam. DJ taunts the crowd and receives some boos while he waits his opponent to get up. Gards gets up as DJ grabs him to his throat and hits him with the chokeslam. DJ puts a nasty smirk on his face while saying the crowd that this match is over as he goes for the cover, 1… 2… and Gards kicks out. DJ grabs his opponent up and gives him some combos of boxing punches and knocks him down with a huge haymaker. DJ dances in the ring and then he climbs up the top rope. DJ goes for his another attempt of his DJ Splash as he noticed that Gards is trying to get up. DJ then changes his move and goes for a flying double axe handle as his exhausted opponent collides with a clothesline.
Both men are now down as the ref starts to do his count, 1…. 2…. 3… 4… 5…. Gards starts to crawl as he tries to get up and tries to tag to his partner, 6… 7… DJ then crawls as well to his side as he tries to make a tag with Brett Marshall. Gards manages to reach his partner’s hand for the tag as his opponent also manages to tag Brett. Brett and James then enter the ring and both men start throwing each other with some punches. James then throws his opponent to the ropes and catches him with a huge Release Northern Lights Suplex as he returns. James then grabs his opponent up as Brett counters him with a Step - Up Enzuigiri. Brett then grabs his opponent back to his feet as James charges him to his partner, DJ and knocks him out of the apron. Brett fights back and nails James with the Cut – Off. Brett goes for the cover as DJ drags his partner out of ring and knocks him down the ground with a vicious clothesline. DJ then grabs him back and hits him with a kick to the midsection and hits him with the Brown Boy Bomb hitting him to the apron, spine first. DJ then throws his partner back to the ring and leaves the match. James have no idea what had just happened as he just drags his opponent to the center of the ring and hits him with a Standing Swanton Bomb and covers, 1… 2… 3… and the Evolution picks up the victory.

John Oliver: What the --! DJ just screwed his partner in the match! Why did he do that?

Drake Reinholds: He got pissed off his partner! That’s why!

Andrew Walker appears sitting on the floor of the boiler room. He head slowly lifts up and he stares directly into the camera.

Andrew Walker: “Wills...I swear to you...No one is going to stand in the way of my destiny....You will not stop my meteoric rise to the top of this industry...I will go out there tonight and make you face your own Mortal Sin and than bring the Apocalypse down upon you! Wills...Tonight you meet your destiny...and that is to bow down to the feet and worship...Evolution...”

COMMERCIAL

John Oliver: Here comes our first Semi Final Round for the Championship Tournament where the Final Round will take place on BTB’s first PPV entitled, Death Pact.

Drake Reinholds: Yeah! I can’t wait for it! Let’s start this match right now!

Main Event: Championship Tournament Semi Finals: Andrew Walker vs. TJ Wills
Both men stare at each other from across the ring and the bell rings. Both men circle around the ring and than lock in a collar elbow tie up in the middle of the ring. Wills backs Walker up into a corner and the referee comes in between them and calls for a break. Wills begins to back away and Walker attempts a right hand. Wills blocks and begins to connect with a series of right hands of his own. Wills grabs the arm of Walker and attempts to whip him across the ring but Walker reverses it. Wills hit’s the turnbuckles and Walker begins to charge. Wills explodes out of the corner and connects with a clothesline to Walker knocking him down to the mat. Wills covers Walker and the referee drops down for the count 1...and Walker kicks out. Wills rises up to his feet as Walker is up on his hands and knees. Wills bends down and picks up Walker to his feet and pushes him against the ropes. Wills whips Walker across the ring and Walker bounces off the ropes. Walker ducks under a clothesline attempt by Wills and bounces off the ropes again. Wills turns around and is caught with a spinning wheel kick. Wills is knocked down to the mat and Walker crawls over and covers Wills and hooks the leg. The referee drops down and counts 1...and Wills kicks out. Walker rises to his feet as Wills is on his hands and knees. Walker connects with a stomp to the back of Wills head driving it into the mat. The referee pushes Andrew back telling him not to hit him in the back of the Head as Wills slowly rises up to his hands and knees once again. Walker shoves the referee aside and walks over to Wills and begins to pick him up to his feet. Once Wills is on his feet and hunched over, Wills begins to unleash a series of right hands to the stomach of Walker. Wills stands up right and grabs a hunched over Walker in a front facelock.

Wills puts Walkers arm over his neck and lifts him up for a vertical suplex. Walker slides to the side and lands on his feet behind Wills. Walker leaps up and grabs Wills in a rear naked choke and drops down. Once on the mat, Walker shifts his legs and gets Wills trapped in a body scissors as well. Andrew ahs the rear naked choke locked in as Wills looks to the side and reaches out for the ropes. Wills pushes against the mat with his feet inching towards the ropes. Wills reaches out and grabs a hold of the bottom rope. The referee calls for the break but Walker holds on. The referee begins to count 1...2...3...4...and Walker finally releases he hold. Wills clutches at his throat as he rolls under the bottom rope and stands on the outside bending down trying to catch his breath. Walker rises to his feet and runs back against the ropes and bounces off of them. Wills turns and sees Walker bouncing off the ropes. Walker runs towards him. Walker attempts a baseball slide but Wills moves out of the way. Once Walker is on the outside, Wills begins to connect with a series of right hands and than grabs the wrist of Walker. Wills attempts to whip Walker towards the steel stairs but Walker reverses it. But instead of whipping Wills into the steel steps, Walker pulls Wills right into a spine buster that connects with the floor at ringside. Walker stands up as the crowd boos. Walker bends down and picks up Wills to his feet. Walker slides Wills into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Walker slides into the ring and bends down and picks Wills up to his feet. Walker connects with a right hand that rocks Wills but Wills answers back with a hard right hand of his own. Walker answers back with a right hand ad so does Wills. Walker attempts another right hand but Wills blocks it and begins to connect with a series of his own right hands but Walker connects with a knee lift to the gut and stops Wills momentum. Walker grabs Wills in a front facelock and signals for the Apocalypse but Wills spins out to the side and gets Walker into an arm wringer and than connects with a kick to the gut. Wills quickly grabs Walker in a front facelock and drops down connecting with a DDT. Both men lie flat on the mat as the referee begins to count 1...2...3...4...5...when Wills and Walker both begin to stir and crawl over to opposite sides of the ring. Both men use to the ropes to get to their feet.

Both men stare at each other from across the ring. Both men get off the ropes and walk to the middle of the ring. Both men begin to talk a little trash before Walker attempts a stiff arm clothesline but Wills gets his arms up to block and than connects with an STO slamming Walker down into the mat. Wills goes immediately into the cover and the referee counts 1...2...and Walker gets a shoulder up off the mat. Walker rolls over onto his stomach as Wills rises up to his feet. Wills reaches down and grabs Walker by the hair and lifts him up to his feet. Wills walks over to the corner and slams Walker’s head into the top turnbuckle. Wills than turns around and runs a it before leaping up and driving the head of Walker into the mat with a bulldog. Wills rolls Walker over onto his back and covers him. The referee drops down and begins to count 1...2...and Walker once again gets a shoulder up. Wills rises p to his knees in frustration as he rises up to hi feet and grabs Walker behind the neck and lifts him up to his feet. Wills begins to drag Walker over to another corner but Walker puts his hands on the back of Wills and shoves as hard as he can. Wills gets shoved chest first into the top turnbuckle. Wills back up holding his chest a bit and he backs into a waist lock from Walker who than sends Wills over with a German suplex. Walker bridges his back and the referee drops down to count 1...2...and Wills gets a shoulder off the mat. Walker sits up and curses to himself as he rolls to his knees and than rises to his feet. Walker walks over to Wills and Walker rakes the face of Wills his boot. Walker attempts to do it again but Wills grabs his foot. Wills rises up to his feet while holding the boot of Walker. Walker gets that smirk as he laps off his other foot and connects with the enzui-giri to the back of Wills head. Wills falls face first to the mat holding the back of his head. Walker rises up to his feet and extends both arms out signaling for the Mortal Sin as he waits for Wills. Wills slowly rises up to his hands and knees and pushes himself up to his feet. Walker connects with a few right hands and than a kick to the mid section. Walker scoops Wills up onto his shoulder but Wills shifts his weight and lands on his feet behind Walker. Walker turns around and receives a kick to the mid section. Wills grabs Walker in a front facelock and hooks one of his legs. Wills than sends Walker over with a Fisherman suplex. Wills turns and crawls over to Walker and the referee counts 1...2...and Walker kicks out.

Wills slowly gets up to his feet and grabs Walker by one arm and leg and drags him over to lay in front of a corner. Wills exits onto the ring apron and begins to ascend the turnbuckles. Wills gets one foot on the second rope and Walker quickly rises up to his feet. Wills gets both feet on the top turnbuckle and Walker is on his feet. Walker leaps up and connects with a shoulder block to the feet of Wills causing him to straddle the top turnbuckle. Walker reaches up and grabs Wills behind the head and pulls. Wills flips from straddling the top turnbuckle to sitting on the mat with his head resting against the bottom rope. Walker runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes. Wills sits in the corner and Walker ends up connecting with the ole’ kick to the jaw of Wills. Walker grabs the foot of Wills and pulls him out of the corner and into the middle of the ring. Walker covers Wills and hooks the leg. The referee counts 1...2...and Wills gets a shoulder up. Walker looks up to the referee with wide evil eyes as he rises up to his feet and backs the referee into a corner. Wills slowly begins to stir and gets onto one knee as Walker turns around from the referee to focus on Wills once again. Wills hops up and grabs Walker around the head and connects with the Will Breaker. Will lies on the mat and slings an arm over Walker. The referee drops down and counts 1...2...and Walker gets a shoulder up. Wills rolls onto his back and slaps the mat in frustration. Wills climbs up to his feet and signals for Walker to get up. Suddenly Gards is seen running down the ramp with the Next Big Thing championship in his hands. Wills turns and sees Gards and tells him to just bring it. Gards continue to talk trash and threaten to get into the ring as he nears the ring apron. Wills reaches over the top rope to try and get a hold of Gards. Walker is slowly stirring up to one knee as Wills continues to be distracted by Gards. Gards gets close to the ring apron once Walker is on his feet. Wills stands in front of Gards telling him to get in the ring when he is suddenly turned around. Walker connects with a kick to the mid section of Wills and grabs him in a front facelock. Walker than connects with the Corkscrew neck breaker that is called the Apocalypse. Walker quickly covers Wills and the referee drops down and counts 1...2...3!

John Oliver: What in the hell did Gards just did???

Drake Reinholds: He’s trying to tell Wills that he’s messing up with the wrong champion in the first place!

James joins in Gards and Walker as the Evolution celebrates the ring while Wills is still lying down the mat unconscious.

Show Ends

Evil Austin

Good show.... Was like a month wait but still good....

BM was the Main event
WM I really didn't get into Spencer vs Riggs no offense... Was not as good as others.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I apologize to everyone who reads BTB. It was my fault the show took so long. I was scheduled to write this show and all but once I got the Main Event done, A LOT of personal and life shit started popping up and has taken my time fully. So once again I am sorry for the delay everyone it is my fault.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Quite noble of you to admit it^.

Qwake

I apologize to everyone who reads BTB. It was my fault the show took so long. I was scheduled to write this show and all but once I got the Main Event done, A LOT of personal and life shit started popping up and has taken my time fully. So once again I am sorry for the delay everyone it is my fault.

^^^ oh thats what happened, well sweet as. Ill review next weeks show.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
POWER 10

Welcome to the very first edition of BTB Power 10. This list is based on the first two episodes of BTB.

1. Andrew Walker (3)
A huge main event win by Andrew Walker last week by beating TJ Wills on the Championship Tournament with some help from his Evolution teammate and the BTB Next Big Thing Champion, GardsJr.

2. Randy Levesque (1)
Randy prepares himself for his Championship Tournament bout next week by beating Spencer Riggs on the last show.

3. Grimm (4)
The Reaper continues his search for souls and his last victim was the Whole F'n Show, Stephen Mcdaniels. Next week, Grimm will see Randy Levesque for the Semi Finals. Will Randy be his next victim?

4. TJ Wills (2)
Wills drops down the number 2 spot after his losing his chance in winning the BTB Championship gold. Will TJ be back on his path and win the Next Big Thing Championship when he faces GardsJr at Death Pact?

5. County (5)
County continues his path of destruction by beating Sean The Game last week. Will the monster continues his hot streak.

6. James Patterson (6)
A huge tag team win by James last week with his Evolution partner, GardsJr. Will James continues this streak?

7. GardsJr (NR)
The Next Big Thing Champion have arrived on the Power 10 with his first win in BTB. Will Gards manages to reach the top spot by beating TJ Wills for his title?

8. Brett Marshall (8)
Brett is almost going for the win last week in his tag match if only his tag team partner, DJ Primetime screwed him in the match. Will Brett got his payback on DJ?

9. Austin Graham (NR)
A huge debut win by Austin Graham by beating two other new guys in BTB. Will Austin manage to reach the top in BTB?

10. DJ Primetime (NR)
The rivalry between DJ and Brett heats up after DJ beats him up during their tag match last week. Will he get a piece of Brett on the next show?

---------------------------------------------------------

DeathPact.jpg

BTB Presents Death Pact​

BTB Championship: Andrew Walker vs. Randy Levesque or Grimm

BTB Next Big Thing Championship: GardsJr (c) vs. TJ Wills

BTB News:
BTB has come to terms on the release of Cashmoney Mederos. We wish him all the best in all future endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.