BTB Awards November-March!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I still see GardsJr a worthy TFAB nominee... he's been here for long and in my eyes... he managed to contribute a lot of things in the section and so does BKB and the others that I nominated...

EDITED:

Here are the past winners of the Tribute Awards for your benefit...

The Anigma and Xtremebadass (January 2008)
The Answer (April 2008)
Andrew~Walker (August 2008)
The Leviathan (November 2008)

MikeRaw

Switchy's won I think and MikeRaw isn't at that level tbfh.

Yeah, I've never thought MikeRaw's that good.

Based on what I've seen, Mike doesn't deserve it. I don't think Mason does either.

HAI! Fuck you all!
Nah, I'm just joking. The only thing I'll say is none of you, not one, was actually here during my best BTB, my first one, but hey, who am I to complain. TBH, I never thought I was amazing either. Although I did enjoy it.

Moonlight Drive

Am I the only one who just noticed this section is overrun with Australians? lol.

seX-Power

4 of the 5 top active bookers on here now are Australian tbh.

After Levi, we have CT, BKB, MD and Y2J, all Aussie.

creepy, yet cool

MikeRaw

It's because australian are all losers, thus, they have nothing else to do.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
4 of the 5 top active bookers on here now are Australian tbh.

After Levi, we have CT, BKB, MD and Y2J, all Aussie.

creepy, yet cool

joke.jpg

:p Just kidding! :peace:

How come Mike doesn't deserve to be in the Tribute? He made some good BTB's during the great time in this section... As for Switch, he did so many contributions for the section in the past so why you think he ain't deserving???

seX-Power

It's just, they're good, but not up to the standards of the others. They are just short of being worthy for Tribute for a Booker tbfh.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
MikeRaw doesn't deserve this. Whether he had a good run in BTB, or not. He's not even active anymore, so I don't see as to why he should the winner.

The top nominee's imo are:
BKB (but I think he should pick this award up the next time around)

HFH (best contender imo)

or CMS (for obvious reasons).

The Anigma

Reaction score
Saying MikeRaw doesn't deserve it because he isn't active anymore doesn't make much sense. It's an award for past bookers who have had a nice run in BTB and deserve recognition for what they've done.

But if we're going on the route of "the booker has to be active to be nominated for/win the award" then CMS deserves it moreso than anyone. Plain and simple.

CMS has had a long, successful run with his BTB. He's had the biggest pay-per-view in IWF history. He's a highly decorated BTB'er winning many awards. Not to mention he's a former mod of the section and under his leadership, the section faired very well.

The bottomline is no one can argue the fact that CMS deserves the award more than anyone else in this section based on all the things he's brought to the section.

Qwake

Seems a little stupid that most people have been voting for the active bookers when the thread says November - March where there were many other active bookers...Unless of course you all just think the current active bookers deserve the awards which some of them do.

Really don't see why this thread was made though.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Booker of Bookers- Levi, y2j__legend, CT Styles

Best Match Writing-
Levi, CMS, CT Styles, BKB

Best Promo-
spiralshock, CT Styles, Moonlight Drive

Match of the Year-
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar (CMS), Randy Orton Vs The Rock (BTW Wrestlebowl) CM Punk vs. Edge @ Turning Point (CMS)

Promo of the Year- HBK's retirement announcement on RAW (CT Styles), APEX arrives (HFH), The Rock returns (CMS), or Brock Lesnar, Triple H, and JBL on BTW Nitro (CMS)

Feud of the Year- Undertaker vs. John Cena (y2j_legend), Punk vs Kennedy from y2j__legend, Rikishi v. Crushing C (CMS), Shane McMahon v. Ron Killings (CT Styles), or Chris Jericho v. Rosey & Haku (Levi)

Storyline of the Year- Church of Daniels- Comicgeekelly, Corino rebels against extreme- Spiralshock, McMahon's Suicide attempt (CT Styles), The whole leadup to Wrestlebowl-CM Superstar

Most Successful Push of a Superstar-
Nash Miller (y2j_legend), Sean O'Haire (Laurenitis), R-Truth by CT Styles

Most Improved BTB- CTW by spiralshock, POI (comicgeekelly), WWE: A New Beginning (y2j_legend)

WTF Moment In A BTB-
The Rock and SCSA returns to face Priceless (CT Styles), APEX forms, and is headed by Ric Flair (HFH). Vince McMahon announces his suicide attempt (CT Styles), Still no Andrew Walker

The Next Big BTB-
WWE: No Catchy Tagline(Moonlight Drive), SeX-Power presents WWE Raw 2009, NWA: Rising from the Ashes (Laurenitis), WWE: A New Beginning ~ y2j__legend, Being The Booker: The Renegade

Fan Favorite BTB- HEW by Levi, WWE 2009- Fast Forward to Future, WWE: No Catchy TagLine (Moonlight Drive), WWE: Age of Evolution (CT Styles), WWE: A New Beginning (y2j_legend), POI(Comicgeekelly)

Best PPV In a BTB-
Explosive Fest by Levi, Wrestlebowl by CMS, Turning Point (CMS), Exodus (HFH)

Most Consistent BTB-
WWE a New Beginning by y2j_legend, seX Power's WWE 2009 (seXy Poweful), BTW(CMS)

Most Realistic BTB- TNA Impact 2009 by Axis, WWE a New Beginning, WWE: No Catchy TagLine

Most Creative/Unique BTB-
NWA- Rising Through the Ashes by LAURINIATIS, EXODUS

A Tribute for a Booker Award-
The Brian Kendrick's Biceps, Headfirst for Hardcore, CT Styles, GardsJr, Switchy

-----------------------------

Removed the Negative awards
I took the Top 3 Nominations where I could.
PM ME ALL VOTES

CT Styles

My mistake, I just realized that was the 'official' nominations. I thought that was your votes.