BTB Awards November-March!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

Booker of Bookers- Levi, CMS or Ct Styles.
Worse BTB- Zarhans HWF
Best Match Writing- CMS
Best Promo-
Match of the Year- Randy Orton Vs The Rock (BTW Wrestlebowl)
Promo of the Year- Jericho calling everyone hippos (WEW Cenahardy)
Feud of the Year-
Storyline of the Year-
Most Successful Push of a Superstar-
Most Improved BTB- CTW (SPiralshock)
WTF Moment In A BTB-
The Next Big BTB- WWE: No catchy tagline.
Fan Favorite BTB-
WWE: A New Beginning (y2j_legend)
Best PPV In a BTB- Wrestlebowl (CMS)
Most Consistent BTB- BTW
Most Realistic BTB-WWE: A New Beginning (y2j_legend)
Most Creative/Unique BTB- WCW Rules' new one.
The Vince Russo Award- Zarhan (sorry)
A Tribute for a Booker Award -y2j_legend or comigeekelly (sorry about spelling) as they have improved lots.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Booker of Bookers- CT Styles, or HFH

Worse BTB- Um, CenaHardy's. It was like a death due to steroids in professional wrestling. It made us all look bad.

Best Match Writing- I'd have to say BKB.

Best Promo- CT Styles, or Moonlight Drive

Match of the Year- CM Punk vs. Edge @ Turning Point (CMS)

Promo of the Year- HBK's retirement announcement on RAW (CT Styles), APEX arrives (HFH), The Rock returns (CMS), or Brock Lesnar, Triple H, and JBL on BTW Nitro (CMS)

Feud of the Year- Rikishi v. Crushing C (CMS), Shane McMahon v. Ron Killings (CT Styles), or Chris Jericho v. Rosey & Haku (Levi)

Storyline of the Year- McMahon's Suicide attempt (CT Styles). Not many REAL actual stories in the booking section tbh.

Most Successful Push of a Superstar-

Most Improved BTB-

WTF Moment In A BTB- APEX forms, and is headed by Ric Flair (HFH). Vince McMahon announces his suicide attempt (CT Styles).

The Next Big BTB- WCW (Gards :smh), Being The Booker: The Renegade :shifty:

Fan Favorite BTB- Based on me being a fan, WWE: Age of Evolution ftw.

Best PPV In a BTB- Turning Point (CMS), Wrestlebowl (sigh, CMS), or Exodus (HFH). Nothing else pops in my head too much. Explosive Fest wasn't this caliber imho. Sorry Levi, I love you.

Most Consistent BTB- Must go to BTW (CMS).

Most Realistic BTB-

Most Creative/Unique BTB- The Dark Shadows of Wrestling (WCW Rules).

The Vince Russo Award- Gards :shifty:, no, has to go to memorable CenaHardy.

A Tribute for a Booker Award - Anigma if he hasn't had one already. If so, then Switchy.

Zarhan

Reaction score
Well ... Everyone says that mine is the worst ... but its normal, first I think that most of you didn't read it :p Joke, and second all the others have like already 5-10 episodes ..... I only did 1. I can't debut a show with already a storyline, its impossible , I have to start step by step. I also think when they put Zarhan they think about Swe, but this its over , now its much better and I have some damn good storyline for later :p

Thanks for the comprehension,
Zarhan

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Has anyone ever wondered why we have negative awards? That seems a tiny bit stupid.

seX-Power

A small thought, isn't the tribute to a booker award meant to be the most prestigious of them all and only given to elite bookers? If so, then unless someone like Levi/CMS/Anigma hasn't won it, I don't think anyone should. Guys like y2j_legend and CT Styles are both great bookers but I think they need a little more development if they are to win this award. I don't think we should feel we ned to give out the most prestigious award when nobody deserves it.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

CT Styles

In the section's current state, no one is worthy of really any of the awards.

BUT the title does say November to March so if people can remember back that far then nominate bookers achievements from back that far.

EDIT: Who out of the 'elite' bookers hasn't won the Tribute to the Booker anyway?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
In the section's current state, no one is worthy of really any of the awards.

BUT the title does say November to March so if people can remember back that far then nominate bookers achievements from back that far.

EDIT: Who out of the 'elite' bookers hasn't won the Tribute to the Booker anyway?

I can think of two off the top of my head(Switch and the Answer)

There is also Mikeraw.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Based on what I've seen, Mike doesn't deserve it. I don't think Mason does either.