BTB Advertisement Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrotherBruti

Reaction score
On the Undercard of the Original Grandaddy of Them
I wouldn't bet against him working one more match a few years down the line but he'll never be a regular wrestler again. The guys still a wrestling fan and i'm sure he owes a lot to WWE for helping launch his career, thats why he will continue to pop up from time to time if they have something for him to do.

The benefits of acting far outweigh the benefits of wrestling and obviously he enjoys acting, the guy's a natural star.

Now if only he could get some better scripts to match his ability then i think he could become one of Hollywoods top stars.

xtremebadass

that was one of those classic Rock promos, not too long, not that great, it just had the classic attitude feel to it, plus he changed his hair back to how it used to look

circle

Reaction score
I like his promo, and as much I want him to come back I would rather see him more successful as a movie star so he can open the door for other Wrestling stars that have the hollywood look, but don't get as much opportunity

M.V.P.

Reaction score
Yeah it was just a promo, but a funny one. I went crazy when I saw him, and he still has the charisma, that he'll never lose.

MJ807

Reaction score
I like his promo, and as much I want him to come back I would rather see him more successful as a movie star so he can open the door for other Wrestling stars that have the hollywood look, but don't get as much opportunity

Why would you want that to happen if you were a wrestling fan you'd rather see them stay in wrestling then leave and go to Hollywood. I mean imagin the WWE now if Rock was still there imagine how many championships he would have had by now. So I'd rather Wrestling starss no matter how good they act or if they have the look. I want them to stay wrestlers.

WES

Reaction score
It was a really good promo by The Rock and I would love to see him comeback, but he doesn't need to he is making lots of money acting and he has done evrything in Wrestling.

Markz

Reaction score
I saw The Rock and thought, "Oh wow The Rock back at Wrestlemania?" I then saw he was pushing the boring Billionaires match and almost cryed.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
The rock giving his opinion about BOTB, i think was only a promo. Icould be wrong, but i dont see the rock returning from making films

Wrestling Station

I think they paid him to give the push for that BOTB shitty match.

Its sick that WWE couldnt find another strong mic guy to cut promos!! after losing the Rock.

Great One

I almost pissed my pants when I saw The Rock jump out... seriously. As for him never coming back... are you guys on crack? Of course he'll fucking come back for at least one more match, maybe not soon, but he'll of course be back to the WWE and I'll gurantee that. Anyways, godly promo, still the best in the business. When's the last time you can recall seeing Austin/Rock on the same RAW episode.

Wrestling Station

^ Yeah but i noticed that Austin lost alot of his mic skills, dont you agree?