BTB Advertisement Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

No way, Austin was hilarious, I think he still has it personally. I don't know about his wrestling skills though. That's also what I liked the most, no matter how long it's been, when Rock/Austin show up they're still in good shape overall, which is nice.

the_game2

Reaction score
I have read somewhere that rock has done from wrestler and that his future is as an actor

Reaction score
^^ that doesn't mean he's not goign to come back and wrestle at least one more match. He's still the great one on th emic. but i agree wrestling station austin did lose alot of mic skills, IMO.

phantomgerald

i don't want the rock back if he were to get the amount of money of ten talented wrestlers and thus wwe not having money to sign future talent. i think rock will be back, just not now

random_dude

Reaction score
Don't get excited it was only a one time thing and I think thats the way it should be WWE needs to concentrate on building up and getting over their younger talent

roysux

Reaction score
the rock has retire, it was just a request from his friend in the wwe ,to help him do this promo, he will never come back i guess

vogel

Reaction score
the promo was great, but thats the only thing it was - a promo. he's not coming back to wrestle. ,aybe he might do jobs like austin is doing at wrestlemania, but not yet, maybe in 3 or 4 years

KaneMM

Reaction score
WFX.Com

Confirmed For:

1335582-green-banner-1.jpg

Kane and Randy Orton(C) vs John Cena and Christian

Jeff Hardy vs Big Show

A.J Styles vs John Morrison

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Is anyone interested in starting a new BTB with me? It'll be like a new promotion in which we each run a brand. PM me if interested.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian