BTB Advertisement Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

venkateshsriraman

Reaction score
The Rock on RAW

What do you guys think about The Rock giving his opinion on the battle of the billionaires on RAW?

Do you think The Rock is gonna comeback to action or was that just for a promo?

phantomgerald

just a promo. the rock will not return in the near future

venkateshsriraman

Reaction score
Once again he just proved that he is the best on microphone and I liked the definition he gave for UMAGA :)

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie I marked like a bitchwhen he was shown on the titantron but The Rock is done with wrestling he moved on and he will never return to the ring.

circle

Reaction score
I liked it, but does anyone have a clip of the highlight? I would love to see it again

helterskelter

Reaction score
yeah the rock is way to busy making blockbuster hit movies :)

Gridiron Gang was ok though

Wrestling Station

No chance in hell The Rock will never return to the ring. He is a celebrity in Hollywood now. He will only return for merchandise stuff but never wrestle again.

MJ807

Reaction score
Unless Vince gives him a hell of a lot of money and I mean a lot more than a movie can make him then he won't be wrestling again.

Reaction score
Basically like the majority of you here, my initial reaction to seeing The Rock was "holy shit!" I thought it was an awesome segment. Typical humourous, electrifying promo. I can't see The Rock coming back full-time, or even wrestling one last high-profile match, only because he has said himself he is done with wrestling altogether.

Does anybody know where this promo was shot from? I saw a WWE Title case behind him, so maybe they shot it via satellite from his home or from WWE headquarters...

MJ807

Reaction score
Probably his home in Miami because if he was in WWE headquarters he could have just flown a couple of miles up and been there live.

Reaction score
I think he should do what hogan is doing come for a feud once a year and have a match in a ppv like survivor series

Wrestling God

Reaction score
He would never come back and wrestle, the segment itself was funny. Did you here the crowds reaction to him appearing on the titantron. He may have been gone for a few years but he still gets a better reaction from the crowd than any of the current superstars.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Last night was a one time deal.

As to Rock never wrestling again, I'll never say never, but I highly doubt it would be for any extended period.

The only thing that I can think of that may get him back in the ring for one more match is WM 25.

3lions

Reaction score
I was shocked to see The Rock appear on Raw last night. Damn I miss the times when he was a regular in WWE. The one thing which stood out for me from raw last night was the fact that nobody currently in the WWE can cut a promo and get the reaction that The Rock and Austin got last night. That cannot be replicated.