Brock Lesnar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Well, this is true, the guy is a mercenary. He doesn't love the business. But I, for one, believe that his second run in WWE isn't working out mostly because of WWE, because they booked him into obscurity and wasted many appearances in only one month while rushing a big match like Brock vs Cena, and made Lesnar lose. Now, instead of having him build younger talent or solidify someone who's not a fix main eventer, they put him in a feud against HHH.

Yeah, but he only has like 5 appearences now. summerslam, a couple of pre WM 29 raws and WM 29. Lesnar is kind of a lost cause at this point

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Five? I'm pretty sure he's got more appearances than that, otherwise, they would signed a deal of 10 appearances with him? For five millions? Unlikely. I think there are at least 20 on his contract.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Leo C said:
Five? I'm pretty sure he's got more appearances than that, otherwise, they would signed a deal of 10 appearances with him? For five millions? Unlikely. I think there are at least 20 on his contract.

1 per month.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
stephan1 said:
For being a dick, for leaving the WWE 8 years ago and talking trash. WWE and Lesnar haven't been on good terms. It's as much his fault. He's not exactly an HBK type worker.

No, because Brock Lesnar actually draws. In fact, he's the biggest draw in WWE now by a country fucking mile.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tbh I doubt that now. Towards the end of Rock's run he wasn't drawing tuppence on RAW. When he first made appearances I'd agree. Brock was a monster draw in UFC and has been so far in WWE, dragging ratings up to year highs of 3.4's etc.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
1m+ Buys for 'Mania compared to 250k at ER. It's hard to judge I guess since they are so different at PPVs, however Brock only managed 50k extra buyers at ER compared to the rock who managed 100s of thousands at 27+28.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
1m+ Buys for 'Mania compared to 250k at ER. It's hard to judge I guess since they are so different at PPVs, however Brock only managed 50k extra buyers at ER compared to the rock who managed 100s of thousands at 27+28.

You can't compare WM which was marketed for a year with ER for a few weeks. WM isn't a main-event draw PPV, it's a global show. ER is just a wrestling card, WM is massive.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lesnar and Rock are both big draws. They should be used to build new stars before they leave.

Reactions: seabs

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Crayo, Rock is a better business man then Lesnar bro. Good business sense is a little more important than "Oh wow I can draw cuz ima badass" The good business sense combined with rocks charisma and draw power makes him way better.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lil' Wade said:
Crayo, Rock is a better business man then Lesnar bro. Good business sense is a little more important than "Oh wow I can draw cuz ima badass" The good business sense combined with rocks charisma and draw power makes him way better.

So you know Lesnar and Rock personally on a business level? I know you're a Rock mark but come on bro.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Brock has nothing on Rock in terms of being a draw. They shouldn'ty even be compared in that sense. Drawing ratings means nothing compared to money on PPV. Being a huge draw in UFC has nothing to do with being a pro wrestling draw.