Brock Lesnar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
I just watched Brock vs Cena "Extreme rules" and I really think Brock performed well.The third elbow must had hurt a bit :D.

So any news if he will still be on WWE or he will continue his MMA career.
I personally enjoy him more on WWE.

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
They said he had a bad meeting with the UFC owner, so I can see him more likely heading to WWE

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
He'll be back soon to put over some talent, probably the ones that dont need putting over

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Sadly no. His dates are even more limited. He will be @ summerslam but after that he will disappear until 2013 and then come back @ WM 29. @[Tzesi]

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, he's got a contract until WM 29, so he'll stick with WWE for now, unless he gets pissed off for some reason and leaves like he did the first time.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
As a Brock Lesnar fan I must say he is an incredible athlete. He clearly is a monster in the ring in WWE or in the octagon in UFC. Brock defintely beat the living shit out of Cena and he legit busted open Cena for real it was awesome. Brock so needs to come back soon and kick more ass

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He's going to be with WWE until Wrestlemania 29 basically. He'll job at Summerslam to HHH and then job again at WM and we'll all be complaining about how they ruined one of the best returns in recent history.

Reactions: Big Hoss Rambler
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He's going to be with WWE until Wrestlemania 29 basically. He'll job at Summerslam to HHH and then job again at WM and we'll all be complaining about how they ruined one of the best returns in recent history.

Well put. :true:

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Crayo said:

Brock is as fault just as much as WWE. Actually, more.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:

HHH needs to be put over too bro, he's young talent!!

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Leo C said:
Why? :downer:

For being a dick, for leaving the WWE 8 years ago and talking trash. WWE and Lesnar haven't been on good terms. It's as much his fault. He's not exactly an HBK type worker.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
For being a dick, for leaving the WWE 8 years ago and talking trash. WWE and Lesnar haven't been on good terms. It's as much his fault. He's not exactly an HBK type worker.

Well, this is true, the guy is a mercenary. He doesn't love the business. But I, for one, believe that his second run in WWE isn't working out mostly because of WWE, because they booked him into obscurity and wasted many appearances in only one month while rushing a big match like Brock vs Cena, and made Lesnar lose. Now, instead of having him build younger talent or solidify someone who's not a fix main eventer, they put him in a feud against HHH.