Bring Carlos Back

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

its really fuckin hard trying to keep up with msn while replying to this. i replied to half of this guy's post, i saved it to text and ill reply later. my apologies for the inconvenience.

to be continued

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I know you do not like it TDK, but it comes down to this.

We are the staff, we make the decisions. You lost that right when you stepped down my man.

You can talk all you like, but unless you say something that is going to move us to action do not be upset if we ignore you or anyone else for that matter.

the dark knight

lose the right...? when i was staff, you used to say the same thing :/ which was a pretty big reason of why i stepped down in the first place.

and im not upset you ignore what i say, if anything, you're the ones who should be upset lol. i've said it before, ill say it again. im only trying to help, if its not appreciated, fuck it.

the dark knight

seriously, who should be embarrassed now? i tried to tell you not to do certain things but you refused to listen....and what happens? you get proven wrong and then apologize....

i lost absolutely nothing. did i?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
seriously, who should be embarrassed now? i tried to tell you not to do certain things but you refused to listen....and what happens? you get proven wrong and then apologize....

i lost absolutely nothing. did i?

Breath and time. And we're not saying that you shouldn't speak up, we're saying that if you can't do anything to help us reach a conclusion don't bother. And with the Dylan thing, we were both right....and you had nothing to do with that conclusion. I settled it with Dylan.

This Guy

I'm more confused now, how does C4 not know who I am....or is he asking which alternate account is mine?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Guess your both pretty stupid. I can assure you its not soulpower.

Yup, because him, cena-butocks, and Santino Marella alternating through the forum is one big coincience. Didn't you have no idea who he was. This sounds like a bit of a 180 to me.