Bring Carlos Back

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Being mod under your authority? It's an insult, not an award.
Sorry, I have to refuse.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Well I guess you will just fall to the giant corrupted IWF staff that does everything for money. Or you can realize that your conspiracy theory is probably about as dumb as WWE wanting to have a Blue wrestler.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
let's just consider your last actions against me then..

1 You permanently banned me, believing the accusations actually proved something; you got proved wrong.That's enough to understand your judging ability is terrible.
2 I have been told by Monk you don't know shit about proxies,and you have to rely on Ws(who doesn't know a shit too,see the way i was banned), and Monk himself.Well, you are incompetent too.
3 Unhappy with your failure to get rid of me,(right Mr.''I never liked that fucker''?), you tried to hurt me by kicking me from the vip section, just to see me brought back in few hours(not that i care..i just love see you failing).So pathetic, you may be 23, but that show your mental age is much lower.

So, you are an unfair judge, incompetent admin,mentally a kid.Do you realize now why there is no way i can be a mod under you?

At last, giving a pay site account, he actually payed for it, to certain members only, can be a clear attempt to bribe their favour.How would you justify they are only staff members?
Courtesy?Nah, he gave it even to those staff members he consider fags.He didn't give it to non-staff fags.
Therefore not only it can, it is.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Or he'll do the smart thing and just walk away from this. I had a message all prepared and everything, but I really don't find this argument worth my time anymore. I may post it later just for ranting and venting sake, but other than that, I really don't find TIO worth the trouble anymore. Hopefully he gets suicide bombed by the terrorists he's always trying to defend.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
The Italian Outsider said:
let's just consider your last actions against me then..

1 You permanently banned me, believing the accusations actually proved something; you got proved wrong.That's enough to understand your judging ability is terrible.

OK sure, I admit I was wrong, but it's not like I denied it.
2 I have been told by Monk you don't know shit about proxies,and you have to rely on Ws(who doesn't know a shit too,see the way i was banned), and Monk himself.Well, you are incompetent too.
Again, I have admitted several times that I don't know anything about proxies, so nothing new there.

3 Unhappy with your failure to get rid of me,(right Mr.''I never liked that fucker''?), you tried to hurt me by kicking me from the vip section, just to see me brought back in few hours(not that i care..i just love see you failing).So pathetic, you may be 23, but that show your mental age is much lower.
Ah see, here's where your conspiracy theory shit starts. I never kicked you out of V.I.P. let alone because I don't like you/couldn't ban you. I'd like to know when I told you or anyone that...oh yeah, that's right, I didn't even do it, so you obviously have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Which makes you just like me. :D

So, you are an unfair judge, incompetent admin,mentally a kid.Do you realize now why there is no way i can be a mod under you?
When I asked you to be a mod, I was being sarcastic due to you saying that we give mod spots to people who give us paid accounts. See below.

At last, giving a pay site account, he actually payed for it, to certain members only, can be a clear attempt to bribe their favour.How would you justify they are only staff members?
Courtesy?Nah, he gave it even to those staff members he consider fags.He didn't give it to non-staff fags.
Therefore not only it can, it is.

That staff member gave out that info to some people waaaayyy before he even got in trouble and de-modded. I personally did not recieve any of that information until quite sometime after he had been promoted to his current rank. The only admin that had that info before he was promoted was MS and MS made the decision to promote him. MS also doesn't agree with anywhere near everything he says, so you know there is nothing going on there. Again, conspiracy theory shows.

You also claimed that I shut down registration of this forum for over a month simply because I didn't want the forum to get bigger and I don't care about the money that Mark makes if the forum grows, when the truth is:

A) The reason was due to a high number of spam accounts
B) I don't know how to disable registration.
C) Monkeystyle did it
D) He told Mark about it

So it looks like WS and I aren't the only ones who were wrong.

Also, TDK apparently told you that I kicked him out of the staff room because I told you about your ban. I didn't tell TDK why I kicked him out so you and him both were assuming, and assumed wrong. I kicked TDK out because he would come in the staff room and just bitch about whatever was going....no matter what it was...and say it was wrong. Now there's no problem with that, but he would never offer to help fix the situation. He would just come to the point of "you're wrong" over and over. Peepshow spoke up for you, he offered evidence as to why we were wrong, not just saying it. And guess what, when I saw what Peepshow had to say, I unbanned you....that's right...me. I did. Not anyone else. If I was so corrupted and just banned people because I didn't like them, I would have left you banned.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
OK sure, I admit I was wrong, but it's not like I denied it.

Again, I have admitted several times that I don't know anything about proxies, so nothing new there.
fine.i was right, but at least you aren't hypocrite.
Ah see, here's where your conspiracy theory shit starts. I never kicked you out of V.I.P. let alone because I don't like you/couldn't ban you. I'd like to know when I told you or anyone that...oh yeah, that's right, I didn't even do it, so you obviously have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Which makes you just like me. :D
it doesn't change the fact somebody did. find the guilty,he'll get the blame for it.
the difference between you and me, is that i discuss if i have a problem with someone,i don't perma ban him.
and i have been told you happily agreed with ws saying '' i never liked that fucker'' in the occasion of my ban.deny it?

When I asked you to be a mod, I was being sarcastic due to you saying that we give mod spots to people who give us paid accounts. See below.
i was just playing with your own words.

That staff member gave out that info to some people waaaayyy before he even got in trouble and de-modded. I personally did not recieve any of that information until quite sometime after he had been promoted to his current rank. The only admin that had that info before he was promoted was MS and MS made the decision to promote him. MS also doesn't agree with anywhere near everything he says, so you know there is nothing going on there. Again, conspiracy theory shows.
it doesn't change the fact it's an attempt to bribe the favour.the staff-only-even-if-fags fact stands there.
You also claimed that I shut down registration of this forum for over a month simply because I didn't want the forum to get bigger and I don't care about the money that Mark makes if the forum grows, when the truth is:

A) The reason was due to a high number of spam accounts
B) I don't know how to disable registration.
C) Monkeystyle did it
D) He told Mark about it

So it looks like WS and I aren't the only ones who were wrong.
yea, looks like i was wrong here.

Also, TDK apparently told you that I kicked him out of the staff room because I told you about your ban. I didn't tell TDK why I kicked him out so you and him both were assuming, and assumed wrong. I kicked TDK out because he would come in the staff room and just bitch about whatever was going....no matter what it was...and say it was wrong. Now there's no problem with that, but he would never offer to help fix the situation. He would just come to the point of "you're wrong" over and over. Peepshow spoke up for you, he offered evidence as to why we were wrong, not just saying it.
fact is,he got kicked 5 min after i posted in the ban appeal the bullcrap proofs, you and ws didn't want to tell me.if it wasn't for him i would have never known why i was unrightfully banned.
And guess what, when I saw what Peepshow had to say, I unbanned you....that's right...me. I did. Not anyone else. If I was so corrupted and just banned people because I didn't like them, I would have left you banned.
fine,i do think you should have apologized like ws did. but meh...

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Or he'll do the smart thing and just walk away from this. I had a message all prepared and everything, but I really don't find this argument worth my time anymore. I may post it later just for ranting and venting sake, but other than that, I really don't find TIO worth the trouble anymore. Hopefully he gets suicide bombed by the terrorists he's always trying to defend.

Just bring it.
Or stfu.

and how many times i have to tell you, don't take everything seriously?

Wrestling Station

and you have to rely on Ws(who doesn't know a shit too,see the way i was banned),
It wasnt based on proxies btw. As I mentioned in another thread I made to clarify the mistake. It was based on something else. Not proxies. If I went for proxies theory then things would have been different here. It was a conclusion, no hard feelings anyway.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
it doesn't change the fact somebody did. find the guilty,he'll get the blame for it.
the difference between you and me, is that i discuss if i have a problem with someone,i don't perma ban him.

Things looked to be too much for a coincidence for me and I acted on that. Again, I admit I was wrong. I am sorry about that.

and i have been told you happily agreed with ws saying '' i never liked that fucker'' in the occasion of my ban.deny it?

I did say that because frankly, you are one of the most annoying people here. Half of your posts are in Italian, and half of the other half of your posts are about hating America...which doesn't bother me, it's just that it's the same stuff over and over in my opinion. But I guarantee you that I didn't act on bias because if bias was the case you would have been banned long before that.

it doesn't change the fact it's an attempt to bribe the favour.the staff-only-even-if-fags fact stands there.
If that's what he planned, that's all him, but it had no effect on my, or any other staff members opinion of him and it will not get him off the hook if he does something we disagree with.

fine,i do think you should have apologized like ws did. but meh...
Ok. I'm sorry I incorrectly banned you.

And just to clarify what made me agree with WS:

WS told us that you had said something about being able to make a spam account a get away with it. Then a few spam accounts are made. Now this wasn't enough to convince anyone of anything. It was when you viewed the thread as a guest right after the last account was banned that he put it together. Honestly I believed that it seemed too much like a coincidence, so I assumed you did it. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Had you not asked about proxies and said the stuff about spam accounts before, you would have never even been suspected.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
^you don't get the call. in that very same (in)famous conversation you used as ''proof'', you claimed you can track proxies,even highly anonymous ones;
in the ban appeal, i asked you to prove your claim, you ignored/weren't able to do it.it's not the first time you claim to do/have done something you can't do right?:lol:

edit: directed to ws

Wrestling Station

I never understood that statement Carlo?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Things looked to be too much for a coincidence for me and I acted on that.
in the ban appeal and in the emails i admitted the whole thing was suspicious.not a real proof though.

I did say that because frankly,
k, as i said before, at least you aren't hypocrite.maybe still incompetent :laugh:
you are one of the most annoying people here.
Half of your posts are in Italian, and half of the other half of your posts are about hating America...which doesn't bother me, it's just that it's the same stuff over and over in my opinion. But I guarantee you that I didn't act on bias because if bias was the case you would have been banned long before that.
the only purpose of both is to annoy people, and laugh at their reaction.
i've to admit i'm sometimes kinda serious on the '' hating America'', when it comes to nukes,or recent wars,but well that's another discussion.
If that's what he planned, that's all him, but it had no effect on my, or any other staff members opinion of him and it will not get him off the hook if he does something we disagree with.
k,i still have a different opinion on it, just let it go.
Ok. I'm sorry I incorrectly banned you.
it's over here to me.