Bring Back Angle Back to WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm quite sure he'll come back, but he has to go through rehab and his TNA contract before that can happen.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ill Let Kurt finish of his recently started stint in rehab and finish off his current TNA contract before thinking about bringing him back.

If I want Kurt Angle back I want a clean Kurt Angle in prime shape. Not Kurt on his way to being the next big bottle popper in wrestling.
that wont happen.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
firstly what does "BLFFL" mean ?
and i wouldn't mind either way i dont think he is as good as he used to be but sure he could be in WWE i think the young guys in the company can always learn of legends and before anyone says what they gonna learn how to be a drunk or something in a sarcastic way its the same as having a good experienced trainer when your a boxer or an experienced manager in football(real football not american) someone with a lot of experience in the locker room can give good advice and inspire the younger workers to be better as they are working with one of there childhood heroes but he would definitely have to get clean first though.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
firstly what does "BLFFL" mean ?
and i wouldn't mind either way i dont think he is as good as he used to be but sure he could be in WWE i think the young guys in the company can always learn of legends and before anyone says what they gonna learn how to be a drunk or something in a sarcastic way its the same as having a good experienced trainer when your a boxer or an experienced manager in football(real football not american) someone with a lot of experience in the locker room can give good advice and inspire the younger workers to be better as they are working with one of there childhood heroes but he would definitely have to get clean first though.
blffl is a shit user here who makes pointless threads. You will get better at it, dont take it to heart buddy. Nice thread.

Her threads are mostly "i want" or "bring back" or "my man (insert name here) is looking good"

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
blffl is a shit user here who makes pointless threads. You will get better at it, dont take it to heart buddy. Nice thread.

Her threads are mostly "i want" or "bring back" or "my man (insert name here) is looking good"

It wasnt my thread lol but what exactly does each letter mean??

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I'd want to see Kurt Angle back. Kurt Angle is a very talented and entertaining wrestler, so he'd be a great addition to the roster. You can easily put him in a number of feuds such as Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan, Kurt Angle vs CM Punk, Kurt Angle vs Dolph Ziggler, Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker, Kurt Angle vs The Real American's, etc.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'd want to see Kurt Angle back. Kurt Angle is a very talented and entertaining wrestler, so he'd be a great addition to the roster. You can easily put him in a number of feuds such as Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan, Kurt Angle vs CM Punk, Kurt Angle vs Dolph Ziggler, Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker, Kurt Angle vs The Real American's, etc.
we are buddies, but that is a horrible idea. Angle is exactly what we all hate about old timers, he never jobs. If he was in WWE it would be to have a big match or two vs old timers and put over new talent.

He wont.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
we are buddies, but that is a horrible idea. Angle is exactly what we all hate about old timers, he never jobs. If he was in WWE it would be to have a big match or two vs old timers and put over new talent.

He wont.

I take it thats why he beat Aj syles at a recent PPV even though i thought they were gonna go make styles unbeatable with his new gimmick i think kind of ruined the whole new gimmick for me lol.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net

He wont.

Yeah, we're most defiantly friends regardless of our wrestling opinions clashing. I'd want Kurt Angle to come back in terms of entertainment, imagine the matches he'd have with the names listed above. As far as him letting young talent go over him is questionable, but I'd be annoyed myself if he wouldn't let someone such as Dolph Ziggler go over him.

I'm not saying what he should do or shouldn't do, but as a viewer at that present moment, it'd be nice to see the quality of matches he'd have with those superstars.