Bring Back Angle Back to WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Ill Let Kurt finish of his recently started stint in rehab and finish off his current TNA contract before thinking about bringing him back.

If I want Kurt Angle back I want a clean Kurt Angle in prime shape. Not Kurt on his way to being the next big bottle popper in wrestling.

Reaction score
Ill Let Kurt finish of his recently started stint in rehab and finish off his current TNA contract before thinking about bringing him back.

If I want Kurt Angle back I want a clean Kurt Angle in prime shape. Not Kurt on his way to being the next big bottle popper in wrestling.

so thats a yes or no?

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Thought for sure this was a BLFFL thread
Same happened here, then saw it wasn't BLFFL and read the thread.

Now seriously. Kurt says he may wrestle for about 4 more years so bringing him back to WWE would be a waste of money... Who would Angle feud with? Van Dam? Ric Flair?

Reaction score
Same happened here, then saw it wasn't BLFFL and read the thread.

Now seriously. Kurt says he may wrestle for about 4 more years so bringing him back to WWE would be a waste of money... Who would Angle feud with? Van Dam? Ric Flair?

Well he can come back as gm or work with new guys you know -_-

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I'd love to see it, I'll always be an Angle mark. Angle/DB is the stuff wet dreams are made of.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
One last run wouldn't hurt.

Reaction score
Yeah, but coming back to put over new guys would make him lose is Olympic Gold Medalist prestige.

i dont think anybody gives a crap about gold medalist prestige .Besides if he looses his prestige he can regain it by facing the american badass in wrestlemania .

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I must admit my childhood self would be pretty happy to see him back. Once he's straightened himself out though. I'd rather see him come of out rehab and succeed than be back in WWE any time soon.