BREAKING NEWS WWE suspends 2 wrestlers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
STAMFORD, Conn., November 2, 2007 – In accordance with its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE today suspended the following performers for violations: Chris Mordetzky (Chris Masters) for 60 days (second violation) and Harry Smith

(D. H. Smith) for 30 days (first violation).

Additional information on World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: WWE) can be found at wwe.com and corporate.wwe.com. For information on our global activities, go to http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/

haha DH Smith has been on tv for about 5 minutes and hes already suspennded

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
WWE should just save money and fire chris masters already
as for DH Smith all i have to say to him is your a dumbass

Switchy

Reaction score
Masters is injured anyway so he's lucky but D.H. Smith is dumb for what he did. He looked like he was gonna get quite a good start with matches against the likes of Mr Kennedy and he fucks up already. I have lost quite a lot f respect for him just for that thinking of all the people who would love a chance and Smith just screwed himself. As for Masters WWE should just sack him.

PeepShow

Who the fuck cares. Everyone in wrestling takes muscle inhancers in some way shap or form. Its just a load of bullshit that people sit there and say that Batista doesnt or never used steriods. You just dont get like that from lifting weights. Period.

I really could care less. This whole bunch of suspension shit is a bunch of BS in my book, but thats just me

CenaMark54

I thought Masters had more than 2 violations.

Wasn't there one where he went to rehab and came back much thinner, then the one a month ago. Isn't this three?

Anyway, Masters doesn't surprise me, but you would think the son of someone who died from steriod abuse would be a little smarter.

Reaction score
lol batista doesnt take steroids.... his body is naturally like the surface of the moon ;)

Travis40

The last thing was becuase Masters name was in the SI probe and he missed his flight to the HQ and got suspended...or was that Chavo?....but this is the 2nd time for Masters...1 more time and he'll be gone :clap:

Travis40

^Are you too young to learn that some people take steriods to heal their muscles...it might have been that...but he probably didn't have a prescribtion.

Reaction score
man smith only just started and hes suspended already lmfao hes only had like 3 matches

This Guy

Most of you don't understand that the wellness policy only checks for differences. In other words, if someones first test they were doped up, and had a perscription at the time, now as long as he stays doped up at the same level all the time he's never going to get suspended, nor will they ask for prescription proof. They will only do that if his dope level goes up by a large amount or drops by a large amount.

Also you must keep in mind that these suspensions were probably from tests done months ago. 1) it takes a while for the results to get in. 2) if there is a difference, Masters & Smith were probably given x amount of time to provide proof of prescription or whatever. When they were unable to, thats when they were finally suspended.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
DH is suspended already? That's just sad, expected alot from this guy. He was suppose to be in a recreation of one of the greatest factions ever, that got scratched, the rest of the factions careers were in jeopardy and he got pushed and this happens? Sad.

The Rated R CMStar

Batista has admited that he used steroids, I honestly don't think he use them anymore.

As for Masters, well, fire him already, he just keeps getting suspended. Just pathetic.

A shame this whole DH Smith, he was getting pushed against the ones of Carlito and Ken Kennedy, and now he screws himself.

Reaction score
ye that was going to be a good fued with Carlito which would of really made people sit up and take notice and if there dope level DROPS thats when they question them like when there not using them lol