BREAKING NEWS WWE suspends 2 wrestlers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
I'm glad WWE are now naming and shaming the wrestlers. Other wrestlers will be a lot more careful if they don't wanna be named and shamed!

kingovkings

Reaction score
Master is a cxxk and they should sack him already as for smith thats just total stupidity he knows the whole drug shit thing that wwe going thro at the mo and his dad died of streroid abuse. He was just getting started to he had some good matches and was getting a good little push now he will b put on back burner like kennedy when he got suspended oh well he might think twice nxt time

Soulpower

In DH's defense... The steroids were probably genetically coded. You know, from all the steroids his dad took, they were basically passed to DH.

As for Masters, lol, just lol. Just fire him, Vince! I now you don't want to admit that hiring a musclehead was a bad idea, but it was. Masters sucks, always and always will and is only good for getting suspended.

Reaction score
the master lock aint that bad but ye he was only being used as a jobber to polumbo anyway lol

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya idc about masters but smith was lookin good. hopefully they dont punish him to bad for this. hopefully hes still on raw after his suspension.

phantomgerald

^^^ No I think they should punish him harder, so he'll learn his lesson and let this be the one and only time.

MC Rae

Reaction score
Way to go Smith, you've gone and wasted the best oppourtunity you'll ever have. A crying shame really, because he has serious potential.

As for Masters, I couldn't care less, fire him already. WWE have been too nice in giving him chances and he's ruined every one he's had.

C4

Chris Masters should be fired, he doesn't deserve to be in the WWE. He was on Drugs before as well; and now again. I think he has been caught 3-4 times taking Drugs and he just gets suspended for 30-60 days nothing big, it's time that WWE takes a critical decision and fires Chris Masters. As for D.H he is a very talented performer and is great on TV and I'm surprised that in his first month on the active Roster he is on Drugs, this is freaky.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
This should give enough time for the fans to completely forget about Smith! Seriously, the whole way they were pushing him is stale as fuck. Second Generation Face isn't the best thing to put him into.

Hopefully they give a little more fought into his future & team him up with TJ Wilson or something similair to that. Also, let him use his real name, not DH!!!

Reaction score
Lets get this straight.

WWE scratches the new Hart Foundation and now I hope they don't get rid of Smith. Well Smith has one strike too many now.

Master...well its expected.

This Guy

Well its yet to be seen how being named publicly will effect things.....think about it....

In the past even though names weren't named, it was usually easy to figure out, Kennedy being pulled etc. Most guys apon there return wouldn't really lose there position (look at all the crap Orton has pulled and he's the WWE Champion, its also a safe bet Edge won't be losing his spot as he's on the poster for Survivor Series, which may mean nothing in the way of the main event, but obviously the WWE is still using him to sell). Many wrestling writers have critizised the WWE for continuing to push guys like Orton as it doesn't set the right tone for the company. If they really want the guys to be clean, pushing the guy back to the spotlight when he returns isn't the way to do it.

Now with it being public, the WWE can't say something like "oh he was suspeneded, he just asked for time off" or whatever excuse they may have made to justify someone being pushed after a suspected (and usually correctly suspected) wellness policy violation. So if guys, more along the lines of an Edge, or Batista, Taker, Mysterio, Khali, Triple H, Cena or whatever violate the policy and then get there spot back apon there return, then suddenly the WWE will not just be being attacked by the wrestling writers as they were before, but also openly from major media outlets, such as CNN, and so forth.

Reaction score
Well that was a good 2 week return for Masters...lol

As for DH Smith, I really wasn't feeling his character to be honest. The whole way he came to the ring was gay and taking his dads finisher, whether it's out of respect or not is all wrong. We don't want another British Bulldog...the fans want something new and fresh.