• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Breaking News: WWE Suspends 10 Wrestlers

Markz

If they were to do this you could say, "Bye, bye" to WWE tomorrow!

There's no way they could make it without these guys.

Travis40

I remember hearing Kennedy admitted using roids on the Indys, but not in WWE...so he might be out of the water...Edge probably for injuries...Orton for his shoulder injuries. Haas.........

LKP

I think 3 of those 10 wrestlers are all injured plus those names aint all real orton will not be depushed now after his feud with cena. I say its 75%florida and ovw talent. Probably the people who are suspended are jobbers or miz etc.

PeepShow

Hahahahahhahhahaahh, thats all I have to say. Now come talk shit to me now you WWE fans. Say that TNA is goin down the drain. If this is true, thats the case.....lol

^Must we turn this into a TNA vs. WWE debate yet again? Guess what, both products are sub par right now so theres no point in arguing over it.

Yeah, I already posted my thoughts on this kind of thing in the other suspension thread. Doesn't look good for WWE.

PeepShow

^Did I ever say TNA was great? No, I just said that this could spell the end of the WWE if this is true

^^^

do you actually belive that? its giong to take more than that to bring WWE down hell most of the people on the list aren't that big of draws....

The Ripper

That cant be the real list there is no way wwe would suspend guys in major angles(Orton, Kennedy) and champions(Morrison)

But until someone affiliated with the WWE reports who was ACTUALLY suspended from this list (meaning a trusted site will report it), this is irrelavent. These are just names of the CLIENTS of the pharmacy that was raided, it has little direct connection to the "10 suspended superstars", of whom we still aren't sure of.