• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Breaking News: WWE Suspends 10 Wrestlers

03mnm

Reaction score
WWE suspends 10 wrestlers
by Dave Meltzer

WWE today officially suspended 10 of its performers based on information received from investigators in the Albany, NY district attorneys office.

None of the names have been released but it will likely be obvious over the next week who at least some of them are.

The suspensions would likely be based on proof that performers were using Signature Pharmacy or another Internet prescription type firm after the implemenation of the Wellness policy.

The company also has informed all performers that beginning 11/1, the company will publicly release the names of anyone who is suspended under drug policy violations.
Rajah.com

Oh shit as if this business wassnt in enough controversy now this happens I wonder if they are jobbers or main event players.

CenaMark54

Ten seems a little high.

The WWE better hope the names don't include Cena, Batista, Orton, or Mysterio.

I didn't mention HHH because we all know he doesn't get tested.

xtremebadass

Bobby Lashley...Batista...Rey Rey...Cena...Orton...well damnit there goes WWE.

Seriously they should have put who they are, this is going to be fun :).

PeepShow

Bobby Lashley...Batista...Rey Rey...Cena...Orton...well damnit there goes WWE.

Seriously they should have put who they are, this is going to be fun :).

ROFL, that would be funny as hell, but chances are, thats not gunna happen. It will prolly be ppl like Super Crazy and Davari and shit.....lol

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
^^ nah Lashley is already out...his '' steroid buddy'' Batista could be,then dunno... Cena is the golden boy so no(but i'd laugh at that).Orton maybe, but it would suck

EDIT:referred to xba

Reaction score
Not good, not good at all. As for the actual people suspended, I think a lot of people could take a couple of fair guesses as to who they are. Either way, I guess we'll find out who they are when we don't see them on TV.

Anyone know how long the suspensions are?

WWE Suspends 10 wwe superstars

D
ave Meltzer is reporting that WWE suspended ten performers today based on information that the company received from investigators in the Albany, NY district attorney’s office. While the names of the performers have yet to be released, it should be fairly obvious within the next week at least who some of them are.

Apparently the suspensions are based on information on superstars that were using Signature Pharmacy or another Internet prescription service prior to WWE’s implementation of the Wellness Policy. WWE has informed all talent that starting on November 1st the company will release the names of anyone suspended because of Wellness violations.

I think one of them is batista due to the fact rey has a macth with khali at unforgiven. But i could be wrong

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
newspaper names wwe clients of a steriod disturibing online phmarnecy

Following WWE's announcement that it has suspended 10 stars for Wellness Policy violations, the New York Daily News has an article online listing the names of WWE stars that were identified as clients of Signature Pharmacy in Orlando, the site raided by law enforcement agencies in February for distributing drugs (including steroids) to clients that had not been examined by doctors.

It is important to note that the list of names in the Daily News article is NOT the list of the ten wrestlers that were suspended today, and is NOT an indication of any illegal actions on their part. This list is simply wrestlers that were clients of the Signature Pharmacy. Obviously, it isn't a stretch to assume that some (or all) of the suspended wrestlers are included in this list, but again, the list in the Daily News article is only a list of clients for that Pharmacy, and is not the list of suspended performers.

The eleven names in the article are Randy Orton, Charlie Haas, Adam Copeland (Edge), Robert Huffman (King Booker), Shane Helms, Mike Bucci (Simon Dean), Anthony Carelli (Santino Marella), John Hennigan (John Morrison), Darren Matthews (William Regal), Ken Anderson (Kennedy) and Chavo Guerrero.

well that would suck is these were some of the people suspeneded