Breaking News: WWE Supplemental Draft Tomorrow!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
The preview is now up on WWE.com just so you guys know…

I wouldn’t mind seeing Hardcore Holly, Santino Marella, and Trevor Murdoch to SmackDown, John Morrison to RAW, and Snitsky and Super Crazy to ECW.

Morrison to Raw sounds like a good idea, and Snitsky and Super Crazy to ECW is exactly what I’m hoping for. Also, I’d prefer Santino on SmackDown.

I am curious to see how they handle this draft considering they already taped Smackdown

Yeah, I already read the spoilers…

Paul London, Brian Kendrick, James Gibson, Charlie Haas and Super Crazy would be the best picks for ECW, five of the most talented guys in WWE who are being jobbed out on RAW and Smackdown could become 'stars' on ECW. (See: The Miz, he was everyone's bitch on Smackdown but with the draft over to ECW, he really found himself.)

Yeah, I hope Haas goes to SmackDown, and Super Crazy goes to ECW. Without Heat, these two and Val Venis are useless. Perfect example with The Miz, also look at Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke.

Nice, hopefully Londrick get moved back to Smackdown! where they belong

I kinda like them on Raw, but I guess I wouldn’t mind seeing that.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Londrick should definately go to ECW. Hell, they should go to TNA where they won't be jobbed to everyone under the sun thanks to Vince's fetish for big muscular men, but at least on ECW they'll win a few matches.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
ECW should be the wrestling show, hopefully where guys aren't held back like they are on Raw and Smackdown and allowed to wrestle a more entertaining style rather than just being generic.

thug

Reaction score
so far...

mark henry - ECW
jamie noble - RAW
trevor murdoch - smackdown
big daddy v - smackdown
deuce - raw (oh dear)

Wrestling Station

ECW is still the loser here. Raw is still the biggest winner imo.
SD! having BDV? he did nothing in the last couple of months in ECW. So, nothing big about that move.
Mark Henry would probably win the ECW title. ECW title in a heel gimmick is much better than a face guy.

Supercrazy and horny can play as the comedy underdogs in the show.. but still, nothing big about those two anyway.