Breaking News: WWE Supplemental Draft Tomorrow!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
Shelton gets to get dumped on by Hunter again...just fucking perfect...

Hate to break it to you, but Shelton gets shit on by EVERYONE. Who did he beat in his first ever match? Oh that's right HHH. He then preceded to have zero charisma, zero mic skills, and zero fan base which lead to him jobbing to pretty much everyone. But that's probably HHH's fault.

Hometown Kid

Hate to break it to you, but Shelton gets shit on by EVERYONE. Who did he beat in his first ever match? Oh that's right HHH. He then preceded to have zero charisma, zero mic skills, and zero fan base which lead to him jobbing to pretty much everyone. But that's probably HHH's fault.

I wasn't blaming HHH entirely for Shelton's well constant burials...it just seems kinda odd that the same year Hunter goes to SD! Shelton gets immediately drafted to the same show...

HHHforever

Reaction score
^It really doesn't mean anything considering ECW stars are on SD! most of the time anyway. I doubt HHH got drafted over to SD! then brought over Carlito and Shelton just to shit on their already shitty careers, but think what you will.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yea but did you forget ECW is soon gonna tour with Raw..

So if ECW and Raw do the whole talent thing...could be why CM Punk was at ECW last night and I think Kane was there to right...starting in Aug ECW and Raw will be like ECW and Smackdown is now...

but yeah so ECW still will be able to use any ECW star they lost to Raw...but thats not until Aug.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I don't expect Raw and ECW to do a talent exchange. I think Vince looks at Raw as being "above" ECW so I wouldn't expect to see too many of their people on Raw or vice versa.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Your probably right..but we're just wait in see...but your most likely right here...cause I know they will tour together and do house shows together...

Travis40

WOOOOOOOOOOOO MARKOUT!!!!! July 1st I'm going to Smackdown/ECW Taping and I get to see Hornswoggle!!!!!...I mean Maria :shifty:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
A total of 28 WWE Superstars changed brands following Monday's live Draft on Raw and today's Supplemental Draft on WWE.com. Here is a complete breakdown of all the moves.

Talent Joining Raw (10)
Rey Mysterio
CM Punk
Michael Cole
Batista
Kane
Jamie Noble
Deuce
Chuck Palumbo
Matt Striker
Layla

Talent Joining SmackDown (12)
Jeff Hardy
Jim Ross
Umaga
Mr. Kennedy
Triple H
Trevor Murdoch
Big Daddy V
DH Smith
Brian Kendrick
Maria
Shelton Benjamin
Carlito

Talent Joining ECW (5)
Matt Hardy
Mark Henry
Hornswoggle
Super Crazy
Finlaey

Talent Leaving Raw (11)
Jeff Hardy
Jim Ross
Umaga
Mr. Kennedy
Triple H
Trevor Murdoch
DH Smith
Super Crazy
Brian Kendrick
Maria
Carlito

Talent Leaving SmackDown (10)
Rey Mysterio
Matt Hardy
Michael Cole
Batista
Mark Henry
Jamie Noble
Deuce
Hornswoggle
Chuck Palumbo
Finlay

Talent Leaving ECW (6)
CM Punk
Kane
Big Daddy V
Matt Striker
Shelton Benjamin
Layla

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I am very interested in watching RAW minus HHH which will allow quite a few new feuds we haven't seen including dare we say it Rey vs Y2J for the first time on WWE TV or Cena vs Batista. Also I am looking forward to both HHH & Jeff Hardy working programs with Edge now that both the Heavyweight Champ & Hardy have both proven their staying power (sans wellness violations) as solo competitors. This makes for a positive outlook heading towards SummerSlam & afterwards. The two moves I don't like are more ridiculousness with Vince & Benjamin being moved to the same show as HHH which will only hurt him. However I am pleased they kept Orton on RAW where he has to opportunity to carry the show aong with Y2J as the two top heels on the A-show. I never thought I would be saying this but kudos to the WWE for at least trying something new.

Travis40

I just posted that in the WWE section with my thoguhts on the draft, check it out...had to throw that out as a cheap plug lmao.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
well...I didn't see it...lol I feel like an idiot now...I thought it would be here here :(

Travis40

well...I didn't see it...lol I feel like an idiot now...I thought it would be here here :(

Well maybe you feel like an idiot becuase you are an idiot *enter the OH SNAP guy from the MSN Convo*

JTG

Reaction score
JHar888 said:
The definition of "dumped on" would be "ECW in the entire 2008 WWE Draft."

They got:

Mark Henry
Finlay and Hornswoggle
Super Crazy
Matt Hardy, the United States Champion

They lost:

Kane, the ECW Champion
CM Punk
Layla
Kofi Kingston
Shelton Benjamin
Big Daddy V
Matt Striker

Raw however, never got dumped on IMO.

They got:

CM Punk
Kane
Rey Mysterio
Batista

Plus a locker-room-full of more people.

But they lost:

Brian Kendrick
Carlito
Harry Smith
Jeff Hardy
Jim Ross
Ken Kennedy
Maria
Super Crazy
Trevor Murdoch
Triple-H
Umaga

And got a bunch of crap in return, including Chuck Palumbo, Deuce, Jamie Noble, Layla, and Matt Striker.

Evil Austin

one thing I don't get is, that means DH smith and Dibiase loose at NOC cause DH is on smackdown... that was a stupid way to spoil it to us. Also one other thing that means Dibiase is going to buy someone else to help him get the titles..(I see Pulambo)...

Finlay and Hornswaggle to ECW - Good helps Mat Hardy not be in the spot light all the time, gives him something to do.

Kofi and Layla to raw - Layla don't really care she might get some air time but Kofi is a young and exciting guy and can possibly be more athletic than Shelton Benjamin which is hard to be...this is a great move for him imo and he can be a big face in future.

Carlito and Benjamin drafted to Smackdown - Benjamin and Carlito started their carriers at Smackdown and it would be good to see how they are when they come home...

Maria and Stricker to Raw / Smackdown - Does anyone care ?

Brian Kendrick to Smackdown - Alright but where is Paul ? Are they going to be single competitors now ?

Pulambo drafted to raw - Good... reason first few lines above.

Supercrazy to ECW - Good, gives him more air time than Heat which is over he can put on an ? OK match which suits ECW.

DH smith to Smackdown and Deuce to Raw - Didn't quite get this but who knows might turn out to be something good out of it.

BDV and Murdock to Smackdown - same as above.

Jamie Noble and Henry to ECW - they will just loose every week and put over competition.