Breaking News: WWE Supplemental Draft Tomorrow!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

wrestlezone.com said:
After finishing up WrestleZone Radio just moments ago, I talked to someone and the latest word is that the WWE Supplemental Draft will begin tomorrow at noon ET on WWE.com.

I'll keep you posted and live coverage will begin tomorrow.

Great!!!! I'll probably watch it if I'm not busy..that or I'll check the results after the draft.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I will probably be a sleep during the draft lol...hopefully not.

JHar888

Reaction score
Hell yes! Now's the time WWE makes the move we've all been waiting for...Super Crazy to EC-Dub!

Jk...but seriously, I hope they do make that move. I also wouldn't mind seeing The Highlanders to SD!, and Boogeyman to Raw, and Big Show to ECW.

BTW, this is now up on WWE.com.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
HHH should not go back to RAW. I like the move, he has been on RAW since the split and frankly I think the ratings with him as Champ have been refelctive of the attitude towards him. I think the change will be good for him to refresh his character a bit. RAW is looking awesome now because it opens it up to a lot more guys in that main event picture. The only thing I do not like is the removal of Rey from Smackdown....he was huge in drawing the hispanic audience for that show and that might hurt their chances of succeeding on the new network.

With this Supplemental Draft, Elijah Burke better go to Smackdown, he is so under utilized in ECW. He could be the future of the WWE, use him for something man!

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Hopefully SD gets a few more good stars so I can see em...and ECW needs some good star power to help them out..

Evil Austin

is it just me or is HHH going to go back to raw like he did in 05 when he left without even going on smackdown even once for Booker adn the Dudleys ?

HHHforever

Reaction score
This is probably one of the more underrated aspects of the draft. You consider mostly mid-card talent will be moved during this and the mid card comprises about an hour of both Raw and SD! so it's fairly significant.

I do not expect HHH to go back to Raw through this. That move was made with the intention of getting SD! better ratings as the show switches networks. You don't make a move that huge without having big plans for it. It's obvious with that move and the move of JR that they are making that switch for the purpose of trying to get that rating up.

is it just me or is HHH going to go back to raw like he did in 05 when he left without even going on smackdown even once for Booker adn the Dudleys ?

That's a little different because it was a trade. They won't just switch him back like that without giving some sort of compensation/bringing more talent over. Also I doubt they'd make a move that big over the internet when only the hardcore fans will be watching. You also have to remember that SD! was taped tonight so regardless of what happens at the supplemental draft HHH had to be at the show.

MikeRaw

Firstly, this is good news, it will make the rosters even better.
Secondly, I dont think it will be to actually "watch", cause its not being held, i think they will just post results...
nd also, DX, it was 2004 that the HHH thing happened, not 2005.

Travis40

Hopefully they don't take that much talent off of Raw becuase now it finally seems that Raw has the technical wrestlers, and the mid carders that are going to make a big impact. And on SD you have the big name main eventers...and on ECW you have Sydal, Benjamin, Burke, Miz, Morrison, etc.

JTG

Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind seeing Hardcore Holly, Santino Marella, and Trevor Murdoch to SmackDown, John Morrison to RAW, and Snitsky and Super Crazy to ECW.

HHHforever said:
That's a little different because it was a trade. They won't just switch him back like that without giving some sort of compensation/bringing more talent over. Also I doubt they'd make a move that big over the internet when only the hardcore fans will be watching. You also have to remember that SD! was taped tonight so regardless of what happens at the supplemental draft HHH had to be at the show.

They switched him back like that in 2004 over the internet.

The Rated R CMStar

I am curious to see how they handle this draft considering they already taped Smackdown

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Paul London, Brian Kendrick, James Gibson, Charlie Haas and Super Crazy would be the best picks for ECW, five of the most talented guys in WWE who are being jobbed out on RAW and Smackdown could become 'stars' on ECW. (See: The Miz, he was everyone's bitch on Smackdown but with the draft over to ECW, he really found himself.)

chessarmy

Nice, hopefully Londrick get moved back to Smackdown! where they belong