• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
BkwSrw_CAAAMVWK.jpg

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
- TMZ notes that The Ultimate Warrior posed for photos with fans at the airport in New Orleans around 6am on Tuesday morning. He was said to be in great spirits and offered to take photos with any fan who approached him.

As noted, Warrior collapsed outside of an Arizona hotel shortly before 6pm on Tuesday, while walking with his wife. He was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Warrior collapsed outside an Arizona hotel at 5:50 PM on April 8th ... while walking to his car with his wife.

Warrior was transported to a nearby hospital ... where he was pronounced dead.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/08/ultimate-warrior-dead-dies-wwe/#ixzz2yMXbdH6R

I don't wanna play doctor or anything but this is fucking why the WWE and professional sports are cracking down on past drug/steroid use...its because of shit like this. Fuck man. Another life stolen way too fucking soon, especially one of my favorites.

Its just a fucking shame none of this got taken seriously until after Chris Benoit had to do what he did. Such a shame so many middle aged guys are having problems because of shit was that was normal/rampant back then.

ALUX

Jobber
Reaction score
This is really sad. I was super happy seeing him back in the wwe.

Another one gone to soon.

RIP Ultimate Warrior

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I don't wanna play doctor or anything but this is fucking why the WWE and professional sports are cracking down on past drug/steroid use...its because of shit like this. Fuck man. Another life stolen way too fucking soon, especially one of my favorites.

Its just a fucking shame none of this got taken seriously until after Chris Benoit had to do what he did. Such a shame so many middle aged guys are having problems because of shit was that was normal/rampant back then.
I really don't like jumping to conclusions on his death. Maybe he died from steroid use, maybe he didn't. All I know is he was a very passionate human being. If you follow him on youtube/his site he is very giving to his fans. He would get into contact with anyone who wanted to talk to him.

I understand where you're coming from, but I'm just going to focus on losing one of my heroes. Shit, my gamertag on xbox live was a tribute to him.

Reactions: Just Kevin