• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BREAKING NEWS: Ultimate Warrior dead at the age of 54

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
WWE is shocked and deeply saddened to learn of the passing of one of the most iconic WWE Superstars ever, The Ultimate Warrior. Warrior began his WWE career in 1987 and quickly went on to become one of the biggest stars in WWE history. Warrior became WWE Champion at WrestleMania VI, defeating Hulk Hogan in an epic encounter. We are grateful that just days ago, Warrior had the opportunity to take his rightful place in the WWE Hall of Fame and was also able to appear at WrestleMania 30 and Monday Night Raw to address his legions of fans. WWE sends its sincere condolences to Warrior’s family, friends and fans. Warrior was 54 and is survived by his wife Dana and his two daughters.

Source: http://www.wwe.com/inside/ultimate-warrior-passes-away-26223975

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
My first thought as well..... but it could have also been a heart attack.... he was struggling to catch his breath from the walk down to the ring Monday.
I didn't watch Monday, so I can't really comment on that. Just shocking as hell, at least he died after his HOF induction.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
hhh.png
steph.png

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I can't believe it, guys.. That royally sucks... especially to see him so happy on Raw, enjoying his comeback story leading to him being back in the good graces of the company.. :cry:

Reactions: Just Kevin