Breaking News: Rampage Jackson is retiring!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I've been getting negative reviews from the dumb ass fans that don't pay my bills or put my kids though college

Basically. Remember now even Michaels was thinking retirement at one time.

I'm sure he'll return once the the same dumb ass fans see how bad he did in The A-team movie.

[yt]Oj18J9DEeKQ[/yt]

phantomgerald

To the fuck head who bitched about him not fighting at 100% , this isn't pushing fucking papers, he's fighting, people have died from boxing and yet he's in a sport where a single kick to the temple can kill him or permanently brain damage him, of course he should be 100% for the fight, it's only sane and helps prevent further hospital bills which I can garuantee you the UFC doesn't pay for.

Rampage is a mma legend, not a guy who has to prove himself like rashad, he can retire and if anyone has a damn problem then suck it up, he's not afraid to fight rashad if you read the damn thing it said rashad didn't want to fight him. if marky mark can go from a underwear model, to a rapper, to an actor then who knows, maybe there's hope for rampage, it's comedy he's doing, just takes a good writer to make him look good.

I assume I'm the fuckhead you're referring to. C'mon now, if he was in a fight with a nobody, he would have taken that fight. Many fighters have complained about their fights becasue they were afraid to lose! If he really was that badly hurt, then he can just withdraw and lose his pay check. The fact that he didn't means he could go and it was just whether he wanted to or not. He's not the first person to not have fought at 100% and he sure as hell won't be the last.

MaJudiH

Reaction score
He recovered from his jaw suregey like 2 months ago. So it know reason for him to complain. We all know Rampage Jackson the irresibtle force. So there is know reason for him to complain. Plus how i said he is going to beat Sugar Rashad Evan then face the Champ that comes out of UFC 104.

Reaction score
The company put a lot of time and money into the Rashad vs. Rampage feud and the fans were craving it. I say you can fuck Dana and Lorenzo but don't do us like that, man.

xtremebadass

I know bro, it's pretty lame. Some fans probably don't know this, but most do and when you watch TUF and see them building and hyping their feud, you're like "This is BS!" lol

Klide

I know bro, it's pretty lame. Some fans probably don't know this, but most do and when you watch TUF and see them building and hyping their feud, you're like "This is BS!" lol

I know right i aint buying any of this crap lol