BREAKING NEWS: John Cena undergoes arm surgery`

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Teen Gohan Randy Savage said:
NO NO NO I HAVE THE AN UNDATED IT WAS MY STORY! BS!

I guess you'll just have to...

GM70f.gif

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Sooooooo...... back to the OP topic.

Did the arm injury happen at NOC or on Raw last night? Can't recall anything on Raw that would have caused that and didn't get to see the NOC match. Cena also just tweeted about the surgery / injury and some other stuff. Also, is this a legit injury? I know he tweeted about his ankle in the early morning hours Monday following the NOC match, with the pic of his ankle and whining about it. He never said anything about his arm, and I didn't notice or hear anything last night indicating his arm was also injured.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
RE: Breaking News John Cena Undergoes Arm Surgery Today! (Updated)

Teen Gohan Randy Savage said:

WWE initially stated that it would likely take four to six weeks for Cena to recover from a surgery of that nature. The report now states that he is expected to recover in two to three weeks. Another update on his recovery time is expected be released Thursday when he is reevaluated.

WWE.com Update: “Cena is expected to recover in two to three weeks. An update on his recovery time is expected Thursday when he is reevaluated.”

Bumping this part for emphasis, amazing how Cena's able to recover from injury twice as fast as expected. It's like he's some sort of superhero.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score

Rain said:
Bumping this part for emphasis, amazing how Cena's able to recover from injury twice as fast as expected. It's like he's some sort of superhero.

Exactly. That's one more reason I wondered if it's a legit injury or just kayfabe. Amazing how he can recover so much faster than the average person.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

GrammarNazi82 said:
Exactly. That's one more reason I wondered if it's a legit injury or just kayfabe. Amazing how he can recover so much faster than the average person.

It seems like a legit injury, after all, Cena lives his gimmick.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/entertainment/celebrities_gossip/WWE-wrestler-John-Cena-in-Philly-fender-bender.html

Dude no-sold a Honda Civic, no word if he bounced off the ropes and did a few shoulder blocks.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score

Rain said:
It seems like a legit injury, after all, Cena lives his gimmick.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/entertainment/celebrities_gossip/WWE-wrestler-John-Cena-in-Philly-fender-bender.html

Dude no-sold a Honda Civic, no word if he bounced off the ropes and did a few shoulder blocks.

Yeah, I thought it sounded / seemed legit, but I've said before I'm a noob sometimes when it comes to trying to decide if an injury is real or faked. In this case I thought it likely was, but then thought it was odd that everything seemed fine just last night and that he didn't seem to have an issue using his arms (from what I recall).

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Damn that sucks.. Really curious how things will work out..

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
GrammarNazi82 said:
Sooooooo...... back to the OP topic.

Did the arm injury happen at NOC or on Raw last night? Can't recall anything on Raw that would have caused that and didn't get to see the NOC match. Cena also just tweeted about the surgery / injury and some other stuff. Also, is this a legit injury? I know he tweeted about his ankle in the early morning hours Monday following the NOC match, with the pic of his ankle and whining about it. He never said anything about his arm, and I didn't notice or hear anything last night indicating his arm was also injured.

It's legit lol.

John Cena is a freak. He recovered from the previous big injury he had stupidly fast. Remember his MSG Rumble return? That shocked everyone, even the dirt sheets.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Cena is a genetic freak yes if he have already reportedly cut his recovery time in half.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It's legit lol.

John Cena is a freak. He recovered from the previous big injury he had stupidly fast. Remember his MSG Rumble return? That shocked everyone, even the dirt sheets.

Thank you for clarifying and confirming what I thought. ;) I just wanted to double-check and be sure. Yeah, he does seem to have a history of quicker-than-usual recovery times. Maybe he does just bust his ass through physical therapy and does as much as he can to heal as quickly as possible. This should make for an interesting turn of events, and hopefully he'll make a full and speedy recovery, all that good junk. ;)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's perfect in a way though. If he's alright enough to take a bump then you could have something big take him off TV. If he can't then I'm not really sure how to "write him off" unless they just be honest and mention his surgery after his match with Punk.

I bet WWE are shitting themselves though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

Rain said:

Some athletes are just freaks. Remember when 10-15 years ago if an athlete tore his ACL he was never the same again? Fast forward to 2012 and you have guys like Adrian Peterson playing in regular season games 8-9 months after the injury. Modern medicine is amazing when coupled with physical specimens like Cena.