• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Why did it change from 3rd to 1st person?

Sole Survivor

Reaction score
wwe_nxt_logo_cutbypassi.png

WWE.com Exclusive Report

With ECW drawing poor ratings week in and week out. The WWE and Syfy Network have agreed to cancel ECW as to start a new reality TV show called "WWE NXT" which will feature 8 NXT Rookies pairing up with 8 WWE Pros in action every week.

Chris Jericho is said to be a pro and will be training Wade Barett. Jericho says that he is excited to be training a pro and that he will make sure the Wade Barett rookie will turn into Wade Barett WWE Superstar.

By: Joey Styles

To Power: I forgot to put the I stuff in the first show and it will now forever be put as told by Chris Jericho.

Sole Survivor

Reaction score
fozzy_chasing.jpg

WWE Star Chris Jericho and his band Fozzy's new album "Chasing the Grail"

Song 1: Under Blackened Skies
Song 2: Martyr No More
Song 3: Grail
Song 4: Broken Soul
Song 5: Let the Madness Begin
Song 6: Pray for Blood
Song 7: New Day's Dawn
Song 8: God Pounds His Nails
Song 9: Watch Me Shine
Song 10: Paraskavedekatriaphobia
Song 11: Revival
Song 12: Wormwodd

It is rumored that the song "Martyr No More" could be a theme song for Royal Rumble. Not confirmed yet but WWE is pulling for one of these songs to be a PPV Theme Song.

Status
Not open for further replies.