Breaking Down The Walls: Chris Jericho Story

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sole Survivor

Reaction score
This is only focusing on Chris Jericho.

Ring Name: Chris Jericho
Height: 6 feet and 1 inch
Weight: 227 pounds
Born: November 9th, 1970(39)

Promotion: World Wrestling Entertainment
Brand: Smackdown
Championships: none

First Show
January 1st: Sommet Center in Nashville, Tennessee

WAZZio

Reaction score
Interestng, wonder where this can go?

Sole Survivor

Reaction score
Keep it coming with the comments any will be accepted.

WWE Smack-Down Preview
Chris Jericho is being in the hunt for the World Heavyweight championship. He will be in a Beat the Clock Sprint tournament also consisting of Batista, Rey Mysterio and John Morrison. He will be facing Kane.

Chris Jericho vs Kane in a Beat the Clock Sprint Match

Sole Survivor

Reaction score
Kane is not just a jobber he is a veteran long jobber main eventer mid card superstar monster.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Interesting way to do a BTB, something I haven't seen many times before. I'm a big fan of Jericho's and he's probably the best superstar you could write for when it comes to match and promo quality. I'm looking forward to see where you take this.

seX-Power

Reaction score
No more posts like that please, only shows or previews otherwise it's spam.

Sole Survivor

Reaction score
Smackdown: 1-1-10: Sommet Center in Nashville, Tennessee

Locker Room
Chris Jericho is staring at the wall putting on some black wrist tape and then The Undertaker's brother Kane walks in.

Kane: Jericho...You better not make me mad because I would not let an oppourtunity to face my brother in a match especcialy for the World Heavyweight championship. So watch out.

Jericho: You dont scare me one bit Kane, neither does your brother. I suggest you dont get in my way now.

Kane: We will see what happens. Wont we?

Jericho: Yes we will.
---------------------------------------
Ring Camera: 8:30 pm
Break Down The Walls blares on the PA System as Jericho comes out in his wrestling gear.

Jericho: All of you seen that Kane came in my locker room and confronted me and he had no right to barge in like that so now Kane get your ass down here.

Man of Fire blares on the PA System as the Big Red Machine Kane comes down to the ring with a new attire seen in Wrestlemania 26.

Kane: I warned you and now you are gonna get it.

Dong...Dong...The lights go out and then they go back on The Undertaker is standing in the ring.

The Undertaker and Kane grab Jericho by the throat and get him with a Double Chokeslam.

Im Coming Home by Metallingus blares on the PA System and out comes Edge rushing down ready to get a Spear.

He gets in the ring and Spears Kane. Then, Undertaker. He picks up Jericho and gives him a handshake.

Edge: This is brotherhood and I pray we will be the new Unified WWE Tag Team champions, if better we will be the World champion together.

The lights go out and Taker and Edge are gone leaving the two superstars Chris Jericho and Kane in the ring with the matchup starting now.
-------------------------
Ring Camera
In the ring are Jericho and Kane as the crowd is still in shock of what they just seen. How will this make an impact?

Kane had most of the momentum and then out of nowhere Jericho connects with a Codebreaker and then pins him at 4:32 with him beating the time right now.
---
Show Over for Chris Jericho
Other News On the Beat the Clock Sprint

Chris Jericho won at 4:32
John Morrison won at 4:33
Rey Mysterio won at 4:55
Batista won at 4:34

For Next Week we have scheduled for Jericho to be in a tag team match with Edge in his corner against The Brothers of Destruction.
---
Any Comments Appreciated and I hope you liked it.

DENNIN

Reaction score
erm...i don't understand this at all

Sole Survivor

Reaction score
Smackdown: 1-8-10: HP Pavilion: San Jose, California
Preview

Last Week, we seen the shocking return of Edge and what he did was help put Chris Jericho. The partner who told him that he was fragile and what has gotten to the mind of Edge. Jericho is now the number one contender and all interaction with the World champion, JeriEdge will face the Brothers of Destruction.

Confirmed
Edge Speaks on His Mind
JeriEdge vs Brothers of Destruction

DANNIN...this is a Be The Booker solely devoted to Chris Jericho. I will post only what happens with him. If still dont get it...PM me so we dont have to spam up the thread.

Sole Survivor

Reaction score
Locker Room
I am staring at the wall. Thinking, Thinking hard to why Edge is back so soon and why helping me? All these things in my mind. I wish they would come to an end and I can be the Best in the World At What I Do without any emotions. I have a shot at the World title. I need to get my head on that and not care about anything else. I am Jericho and I am the best in the world at what I do and without or with Edge I am the best in the world at what I do and that is winning championships...world championships and at the Royal Rumble...I will do just that.

Parking Lot
Edge comes out of a black van, apparently looking for someone. Probably me and I dont think I should approach. But, I did anyway. I approach him and I start to say.

Jericho: Edge, what are you looking for?

Edge: Well, one I am looking for you and two I am looking for our Unified WWE Tag Team championships.

Jericho: Show made us lose them to DX.

Edge: Well, we have to get them back and you know it.

Jericho: Yes I know and right now...I think we have a match.

Ring Camera: 9: 40
Break Down Coming Home Melody blares on the PA System as Chris Jericho and Edge come down to the ring.

Edge: Now many of you are wondering. Why me and Jericho? One reason. We are the best in the world at what we do and we will not take anything from you and the only thing we take is gold. Last Friday, I talked to Teddy Long and he said that if we win tonight. Me and Jericho will face Taker and Kane in a fatal 4 way match at the Royal Rumble.

Jericho: WOW! Edge that is awesome man.

Edge: Thanks. So lets bring out our wanna be challengers.

Man on Graveyard Melody blares on the PA System as the Brothers of Destruciton make a valuable entrance.

The match goes with all the momentum to Edge and Jericho not letting Taker get the tag on Kane. Targeting on the knee...a Double Walls locked on and Kane not allowed in...Taker taps out and now the match at the Royal Rumble will be a fatal 4 way match.
--------
Confirmed for the Royal Rumble
World Heavyweight championship: Chris Jericho/Edge vs Taker/Kane in a Fatal 4 Way

Confirmed for Next Week
Chris Jericho and Edge vs Cryme Tyme

WAZZio

Reaction score
Shoulda stayed on the other site imo. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.