• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Breaking Bad Official Discussion

I'm not sure if I want to watch Dexter. I haven't been impressed with the show for the past few years.

As for Boardwalk Empire, season 2 ruined it for me!

Heisenberg

Season 7 of Dexter started amazing and we're gonna be in for a top quality season. I suggest you watch it. A lot of things happening.

At least tell me you have seen season 4 of Dexter, Fallen Angel?

The Walking Dead on Oct. 14 will be good!

Yes, of course! Season 4 was my favorite season. Seasons 5 and 6 weren't very good though.

I haven't watched The Walking Dead but I have read the comics.

BDC

You could make a drinking game outta how many times Hank says, "MINERAL" in a given episode...(season 3 and 4 at least) I hope to find out what the hecks up with that, btw!

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Needs to hurry up with the rest of 5 already. It already feels like it's been forever since the last episode. Probably gonna have to watch the first half of season 5 again before they finish it because I will have forgot everything except the cliffhanger.

BDC

Oh, mah gawd! Great 'explosive' ending to season four...getting ready to move onto season five! What could POSSIBLY happen next, right?