Breaking Bad Official Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Walt is a bad ass.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Really jonesing for the second half I assume that at least Walter gets caught or dies.

Hope they don't Rosanne this shit.

Ben

Reaction score
Just started watching this on Netflix up to mid way season 2.

Love all the drug related stuff but could do without Walt's bitch of a wife they do a good job of making me hate her.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
HOMELAND sucks. I can't believe that it won best drama over Breaking Bad and that ASSHOLE Damian Lewis beat Bryan Cranston as best actor in a drama series. Ridiculous. Especially since people say season 2 of Homeland has sucked and been predictable. Where as Breaking Bad has been amazing and unpredictable each and every episode. And Bryan Cranston puts on fuckin Oscar winning performances.

Reaction score
It was such bullshit. Breaking Bad is the best show on television. Critics even say so. I don't understand how Homeland won. I agree thay Bryan should have won best actor. He has given us an Oscar performance since the show started. I am tired of Breaking Bad getting robbed!

Ben

Reaction score
Suppose I could look this up but I'm lazy.....what season is the show currently up to and how many more seasons are planned?

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Suppose I could look this up but I'm lazy.....what season is the show currently up to and how many more seasons are planned?

Season 5. But it's been split into two, 8 episode parts. The first 8 episodes aired in 2012 and it will return as 'Season 5 Part II' with the last 8 episodes in Summer.

So the show finale is in 8 episodes.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
HOMELAND sucks. I can't believe that it won best drama over Breaking Bad and that ASSHOLE Damian Lewis beat Bryan Cranston as best actor in a drama series. Ridiculous. Especially since people say season 2 of Homeland has sucked and been predictable. Where as Breaking Bad has been amazing and unpredictable each and every episode. And Bryan Cranston puts on fuckin Oscar winning performances.

Think that is a over the top reaction. Lewis is a very good actor and has proven it for years, just watch him in the film Keane for proof. Cranston is also an excellent actor, just think you are being unfair on Lewis acting like he is poor actor.

Have not seen Homeland yet, I am guessing it won because it is a new show which has really caught on, whereas BB has been around awhile now. Of course each season should be taken on its own merits, but doesn't always work that way.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Just started watching this on Netflix up to mid way season 2.

Love all the drug related stuff but could do without Walt's bitch of a wife they do a good job of making me hate her.

Yeah, the parts with Skylar and Hank's Wife are the worst at the beginning. They just get in the way with segments that don't help the show especially later on. They just end up gettin' caught up in the real stories that actually matter at later points.

Ben

Reaction score
Up to season 4 and Skylar is slightly less annoying still a dirty whore though. Gus is the man though..really hope he doesn't get killed but I have a feeling he won't last much longer.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Don't even get me started on Skylar, I had the same reaction to her when I started watching. When they started having their issues and she moved out I was overjoyed because I assumed that we wouldn't see her character much anymore, I was wrong. She isn't as annoying later on but I still can't stand the character