Breaking Bad Official Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Downloaded ep 1 to 5 of Season 5. And here, we, go!

Oh and I'm FUCKING pissed that after this set of 8 episodes, we have to wait a year for the other half of season 5.

Okay finished all 5 eps. Now waiting for the next to air. Skylar is really starting to annoy me. Her bitchy fucking mood all the time and just being a bitch in general. And saying she hopes his cancer comes back is a fucking asshole thing to say. KILL HER WALT.

I love we're seeing more of Mike now and the three guys gameplan and strategies in general. Pretty sweet and lots of things are developing for just about all characters. (Hank, etc) and I loved when Walt got new cars. Epic.

I felt sorry for the kid at the end and totally didnt expect it. A young life being taken but oh well, I guess Todd thought he had to it and they have to do whats good for them to succeed. Can't put trust into anyone really. Especially a kid who most likely saw everything. They'll talk at any time.

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I'm downloading the latest ep that aired last night. Ep 6 of Season 5. At 80% currently but I'd just like to say..

THIS SCENE WAS BADASS.

[video=youtube;yFP3e6ba2B0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFP3e6ba2B0[/video]

Finished ep 6. Was pretty good and cleared some things up and also built towards the next episode(s) which is good. Ugh, another week to wait!

Things are really heating up between all three of them but if push comes to shove, one would assume Jesse would be on Walts side although I don't see that happening. I wonder what Walt's plan is to keep his methlyamine and make sure Jesse and Mike get their money. The obvious assumption from me or many others would that he takes out his share and fills that back up to the same amount with water (as we saw with the train heist) but surely they'd find out so I doubt it and the producers/writers wouldn't wanna do the same thing again so imo that's off the cards. One thing that came to my mind is I think Walt might try to cut his own deal with Mike's contacts to cook the meth for them in exchange for his share of the methlyamine and a share of the profits. He's not done and now we see that his sellout in Gray Matter is driving him. Hard to predict. Or the guys they're doing a deal with get killed somehow..

The dinner scene was great with Jesse trying to make small talk. It was nice acting by all three there but Jesse takes the cake.

[video=youtube;yufaTmc6xOs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yufaTmc6xOs[/video]

The same guy who wrote "Crawl Space" wrote this one and is directing it as well. Expecting an amazing episode. It's time for HEISENBERG. No more WALTER WHITE.

Shit is getting so fucking real. I love it!

Last edited:
Reaction score
AUSTIN 3:16, YOU ARE AHEAD OF ME NOW! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't wait for tonight!

I'm glad you have been enjoying the show and I agree that season 2 is definitely the best season after season 4.

I also wanted Gus to stay. It's pretty awesome how much people love his character. It sucks that he is not in season 5 but at the same time, he stuck around for about 3 seasons which is great! They built up his character extremely well.

Ah, I'm still upset that the kid got shot. I guess we'll see how Todd justifies it tonight.

Reaction score
I watched Breaking Bad last night. IT WAS GREAT! I can't wait to see what Walt's master plan is.

Also, that dinner table scene was hilarious. Jesse cracked me up. I expected Skyler to ask Jesse about the drug business but instead, she asked Walt if he told Jesse about the affair. That was GREAT! That scene also proved what I've been saying these last couple of seasons. Walt is not interested in helping his family anymore; it's all about his ego.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I don't know what my favorite scene in Breaking Bad is, but I'm sure it's probably a scene with Mike.

MrMister

Reaction score
My favorite scene might be the flashback with Gus when his buddy gets killed by the pool. Jesse's AA meetings were great too. Walt in the crawl space is up there. Yeah the crawl space is probably it.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Ugh can't wait for tomorrow. Gonna be an amazing episode and I'm really, really interested in what happens next. I dunno how I'm gonna wait another year after the next two episodes. And gonna be sad it's ending but the last 8 episodes next year are gonna be epic.

When the show finishes, they should do a Breaking Bad: The Movie.

Blizzard

Reaction score
lol, Fallen Angel is crazy over this show :D
Anyways, I just finished season 3 earlier today. So much twists and turns especially the end. At first I was like "why Gale?" then I realized after thinking about it. I can't wait to watch season 4, I'm gonna start later today :)

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
When Walter is in the crawl space and realizes that he doesn't have enough money to get them out safely, and he starts busting out hysterically laughing and getting emotional was a chilling scene. Really gripping.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Besides the story and all, the camera work and overall cinematography has been off the hook this season- all the interior scenes, especially in homes, are shot like the Godfather. Love it.