• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Breaking Bad Official Discussion

^ I'm onto episode 13 of Season 2 already. Yeah pretty good show. Great acting and good characters. The show has a good concept and there's a nice story to the show and there's always something going on. Trying to not read the other posts in this thread that I'm assuming are about season 5 but it's cool.

Is that the finale?

The best season is 4 so far. You'll love it!

Would you like us to put spoiler tags? We don't want to spoil it for you.

Heisenberg

Yeah it is the finale and I just finished the ep minutes ago. The ending was very interesting and unusual, not what you'd expect. But hey, I'm interested in what happens next and will probably start season 3 soon. Everything in the show seems to connect or have some sort of relevance which I really like. No plot holes. (I think that's the term)

Yeah I heard the upcoming seasons are good and supposedly Walt gets more badass.

Nah it's cool about the spoilers.

Dademo

We got 4 more episodes in the first half of season 5, so this season has potential to be the best season. Season 4 right now is definitely the best. keep watching bro and stay away from spoilers

Yeah it is the finale and I just finished the ep minutes ago. The ending was very interesting and unusual, not what you'd expect. But hey, I'm interested in what happens next and will probably start season 3 soon. Everything in the show seems to connect or have some sort of relevance which I really like. No plot holes. (I think that's the term)

Yeah I heard the upcoming seasons are good and supposedly Walt gets more badass.

Nah it's cool about the spoilers.

What did you think of Jane?

Also, who is your favorite character so far?

I'm calling it right now... she is going to kill Walt. All that guilt up inside her, she's gonna kill him. Or he's going to kill her. One of the two.

Dademo

I'm calling it right now... she is going to kill Walt. All that guilt up inside her, she's gonna kill him. Or he's going to kill her. One of the two.

I wouldn't have ruled this out before the season started, but because of that 10 minute foreshadowing scene at the beginning of episode 1, the one that shows Walt on his 52nd birthday, cancer free (assumed), and without his wedding ring, I think if anyone dies first, it'll be Skylar

Liked her at first but then she started to annoy me after getting back on the drugs and the money thing with Walt.

Walt of course.

Me too. I thought she and Jesse were a great couple at first but once she started injecting heroin into his arm and her's, I did not like her anymore. She was horrible when she tried to turn Jesse on Walt.

Ah yes, Walt. Do you like Jesse?

I don't think she will kill him but I do think she will either leave him or he will kill her.

I wouldn't have ruled this out before the season started, but because of that 10 minute foreshadowing scene at the beginning of episode 1, the one that shows Walt on his 52nd birthday, cancer free (assumed), and without his wedding ring, I think if anyone dies first, it'll be Skylar

I think so too. I definitely do think he will die but I wonder if he will be killed off or his cancer will come back.

Sunday's episode was great, by the way. I loved the dialogue between Skyler and Walt. What do you think Walt shaving his head meant? I think he is embracing Heisenberg at the moment.

What about the watch in the end?

Heisenberg

Yeah I like Jesse, he can be a douche at times but I don't see a problem with it and he spices things up. Interesting character. Saul is good too, and I like his assistant/personal investigator Mike. Oh and I like Gus.

I like Walts new lab.

I just finished the ep where Hank kills the two brothers. The Mexican guys. Fuck. Ill continue season 3 when I get up. (3:30am here)

Yeah I like Jesse, he can be a douche at times but I don't see a problem with it and he spices things up. Interesting character. Saul is good too, and I like his assistant/personal investigator Mike. Oh and I like Gus.

I like Walts new lab.

I just finished the ep where Hank kills the two brothers. The Mexican guys. Fuck. Ill continue season 3 when I get up. (3:30am here)

Jesse is at his best in season 4. You'll like him a lot then!

Oh yes, Gus, Mike and Saul are all terrific characters. I have to say that Breaking Bad is one of the only shows where I like 90% of the characters. Actually, there aren't that many characters that annoy me. Skyler, Marie and Walter Junior have occasionally annoyed me but that's it. The rest of the cast is terrific.

Gus's lab is the best! I definitely thought that lab was great.

Oh yes, I remember that. I didn't like those Mexican twins so I was glad that Hank killed them off. :D

YES!! KEEP WATCHING!

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Can't wait for Mike to say "the hell with Walt" and go after that bitch in Baltimore, whatever her name is. Mike is probably my favorite character right now. Just hope Walt doesn't kill him, which has been hinted.

Heisenberg

Just finished Season 3. Wow shit is getting intense. Totally didn't expect that. Arrrgh gotta wait another couple days to start season 4.

Just finished Season 3. Wow shit is getting intense. Totally didn't expect that. Arrrgh gotta wait another couple days to start season 4.

:mark: I know, right? Poor Jesse!! Why do you have to wait to watch season 4? WATCH IT NOW! haha jk.

Definitely post about season 4 here. I am a huge Breaking Bad so I love discuss EVERYTHING about the show.

Heisenberg

:mark: I know, right? Poor Jesse!! Why do you have to wait to watch season 4? WATCH IT NOW! haha jk.

Definitely post about season 4 here. I am a huge Breaking Bad so I love discuss EVERYTHING about the show.

Haha I'm flying somewhere at midday. (would of said tomorrow but it's 1am ATM so I count it as today) which is a Friday and I won't be back til Sunday. Then when I get back, I gotta do some things around the house hoping the weather holds off. But yeh I'll start Sunday night. Can't wait til I get back.

I felt sorry for the guy Jesse killed but you gotta do what you gotta do.